j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hi :)
Quick question : if I play the latest version of this game, will I have to do all the content again in next version or are saves compatibles ?
For the last ~1,5 years saves were compatible, though that could be different specifically for the next update. It's going to be a tech update which means the new code may mess things up.
Then again, they recently added a "jump to new content" option, which you can choose when you start a new game. So it's quite unlikely that you'll actually have to replay content if you don't want to.

Reactions: Groumpf

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do i get the new Eve scene? saw it locked in the cookie jar
Changelog my dudes, it's there for a reason

Hi :)
Quick question : if I play the latest version of this game, will I have to do all the content again in next version or are saves compatibles ?
For the last ~1,5 years saves were compatible, though that could be different specifically for the next update. It's going to be a tech update which means the new code may mess things up.
Then again, they recently added a "jump to new content" option, which you can choose when you start a new game. So it's quite unlikely that you'll actually have to replay content if you don't want to.
Probably more than that : 1.5 years ago was base 0.20, saves have been compatible before that (at least 0.18). Best option is to always get every new bugfix/whatever and load into them. Though indeed, since the tech build will recode most of the game, this might change and we might indeed get fucked up saves for a bit (even if 1 of the goals of the tech build is to fix saves)

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably more than that : 1.5 years ago was base 0.20, saves have been compatible before that (at least 0.18). Best option is to always get every new bugfix/whatever and load into them. Though indeed, since the tech build will recode most of the game, this might change and we might indeed get fucked up saves for a bit (even if 1 of the goals of the tech build is to fix saves)
0.18 is indeed too early. The first update that was officially meant to be forward compatible was Eve's 0.19 which came in mid october 19, while they added the current system (with warnings and all that stuff) in december 19 with 0.19.5. After that saves worked more or less fine, before it wasn't really much more than luck.

Reactions: gam2000
Mar 17, 2019
aww man... i really started to like this game until the story leads into shit with Trump.... WHY do you need to put such a Asshole in a nice game like that... this part killed the game for me

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
anything new for debbie and sis?? anyone, i havent played this for 6 months Dragon59 any input bro?
Six months? I haven't played the last update series 0.20.1 and 0.20.11, but I understand there is a little more Jenny pregnancy content. Others could probably give you better information.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Since the poll result says "new scene or angle", he could cheap out and just add a new angle to her 1 scene ..... Since she still needs Roxxy's preg remake to get anything decent

john_-doe1120

Jul 9, 2021
Can't wait for my girl Rhonda!
off topic ik but is there a way to view older scenes of the game
I've been playing the game since the halloween update and i ahve seen people talk about how different and good the scenes were before so i was wondering whether there is a way to view the older scenes
just the pictures i dont want to play the older version

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
off topic ik but is there a way to view older scenes of the game
I've been playing the game since the halloween update and i ahve seen people talk about how different and good the scenes were before so i was wondering whether there is a way to view the older scenes
just the pictures i dont want to play the older version
Some are still in the game, like almost all of Debbie's scenes or the ones with Mrs. Johnson or Ivy, and I can assure you that they were actuallly pretty bad compared to what we are getting now. I could send you a link to an old version which includes all the old scenes (maybe you could just unlock the cookie jar), just in case you change your mind or don't find them anywhere else.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
What the hell is pizza delivery ?? There is a hard bug. I click on it, but it gives the type incorrectly, and nothing helps? Start over again? !!
When are you clicking on it?
When the bike/scooter/car is under the pizza or when the MC's head is right under the pizza slice?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes