Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As usual, somebody fucks up and puts Odette in the "Perfection" tier. Gah...
Also, don't be mean to Pussywillow. Kitties are perfection.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
what does pre tech part 1 mean?
i have played this a long time ago but are there any changes to the first part of the game?
worth it to start over again?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Quick note: I don't know who is responsible for the patch, but during the Mom/Aunt lesboriffic scene, Debbie continually refers to her as 'Aunt Diane'. I have a feeling that's not how she'd refer to her one-on-one. hahaha
Yea, I doubt she is her aunt. Some comment about doing stuff in college (I think). I believe they are sisters, tho.
She sells her milk under the Aunt Diane label... In the Before Times, before the Patreon Purge, she was MC's aunt.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
She sells her milk under the Aunt Diane label... In the Before Times, before the Patreon Purge, she was MC's aunt.
I know that. The comment is regarding the fact that Debbie - MC's mom and Diane's sister - calls her 'Aunt Diane' doing their one-on-one scene using the incest patch. That's silly.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Tier lists should be considered spam.
why? because it drowns out the usual high quality posts calling dc a scammer or asking if you can get the mom pregnant yet? we have people posting their tier lists once every couple months for a couple pages so i don't see what the problem is? at least those tier lists are evidently creating some discussions and i personally like comparing my tier list with others in here because at the end of the day waifu wars and talks about which girl is best and who sucks are more interesting than people insulting dc when he isn't even here to read those posts or other posts asking the same questions over and over and over again making Omnikuken rage

also anyone here who puts grace in the highest tier can consider themselves to officially be my bro and a member of the good taste club

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know that. The comment is regarding the fact that Debbie - MC's mom and Diane's sister - calls her 'Aunt Diane' doing their one-on-one scene using the incest patch. That's silly.
The only way it could possibly make sense is a holdover from when she was called "Aunt Debbie" by the kids, the adults adopting the label to help teach the kids. There may have been reasons, but if we're going for naughty labels, Sis would have been more...um..."appropriate." I know the story is from MC's perspective, but calling out people's relationship to the MC is weird. Like Erik calling his mom, "Friend's Mom!"

Ugh...just remembered that Pence calls his wife, "Mother."

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes