McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Great picture! (y)
By the way, information on (St)Eve - was it somewhere said in the game itself or other official sources (such as Wiki, etc.)? I don’t remember anything like that, maybe because i played this root for a very long time ago.
i think that was just a fan theory that in the end turned out to be true. i guess there was always a pretty high chance of the eve/(st)eve thing turning out true because she has always been the most tomboyish of all the girls

also i improved the iceberg a little

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: gnorri and nilo96

nilo96

May 7, 2020
i think that was just a fan theory that in the end turned out to be true. i guess there was always a pretty high chance of the eve/(st)eve thing turning out true because she has always been the most tomboyish of all the girls
Clear. Thank you.
In general, the developer himself could pay a little more attention and better prescribe the "lore" for each version of Eve's gender, so that any choice of the player could be considered "canonical".

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In tech update will the whole Debbie's route be in new features?
Nope, you'll get another batch of 5 lewds and a massive code rework

also i improved the iceberg a little

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was always going to be a "trap" character, DC said (s)he'd be a schoolgirl. They all got their routes and Eve was the last, so people said she'd be the "trap". She then turned into a futa/trans/Steve.

Reactions: McSlut

JayceMeme

May 30, 2020
I need a little help please. Super newbie here lol

I have the older version of the game, how do I update it without losing my saved file, please?
Am not much of a tech guy unfortunately.. Any help is very much appreciated

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't understand the "trap" character.
Also, where is the link to the reddit discussion?
Thanks
A "real" trap char is a dude disguised as a girl for the sole purpose of deceiving us/another dude (hence the "trap" name). It was a trap in Summertime until DC made Eve into a futa/trans/whatever. So if DC was really making a trap, Eve would be 100% a dude with no tits and it'd be dude/dude scenes
I need a little help please. Super newbie here lol

I have the older version of the game, how do I update it without losing my saved file, please?
Am not much of a tech guy unfortunately.. Any help is very much appreciated
You can only get full downloads (there's no update file for this game, you get the whole thing everytime). Your saves aren't in the game's folder (well yes but no), so you won't lose them

• Wow
Reactions: gam2000

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
A "real" trap char is a dude disguised as a girl for the sole purpose of deceiving us/another dude (hence the "trap" name). It was a trap in Summertime until DC made Eve into a futa/trans/whatever. So if DC was really making a trap, Eve would be 100% a dude with no tits and it'd be dude/dude scenes
Ahhh. Hadn't seen that discussion before, but I've only gotten info about the game by playing for the last few years and reading the game page. Yea, lame, I know...
I figured that if there was a dude/dude, it would be with Kevin. The Eve thing blew me away at first.
(No pun intended... Or not...) :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yes, link some shady stuff with a pay-to-download, 3 part split file for something every1 and their mom already got last week from better hosts ......

Reactions: libertypics

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why does it bother you how I call her ? She's not real and it won't change anything in-game or anywhere else aside for you

Reactions: aaronburr

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
damn you have a very interesting taste i give you that. rhonda and grace being so low i don't know how to feel about that. have you played the eve update?
I get that that might be the first impression one has from seeing my Tierlist, but in my eyes, Rhonda, Grace and Eve are actually located at the middle of the list, that's why I went to the trouble of renaming each of the Tiers from the usual "S", "A", "B", "C", "D" and so on to "Perfect" all the way to "Okay", since my list ends just before the "Bad" Tiers start to come up, because I don't find that any of the characters in the game so far are truly bad or even awful (at most, I find that there are many underutilized or underdeveloped characters in the game, but that's to be expected of a game still in the making).

Let me explain, everything in the first 5 Tiers I really like (until the "Good" tier), the last 2 Tiers are where the characters I personally find average are placed (the "Fair" and "Okay" tiers). And this is because I find that the majority of the characters in Summertime Saga are to my liking.
If I wasn't that interested in fine tuning my rankings of the characters to such detail, I probably would've just made a Tierlist with only 3 Tiers and call it a day (the 1st Tier would incorporate the top 3 Tiers: "Perfect", "Amazing" and "Awesome"; the 2nd Tier would incorporate the middle 2 Tiers: "Great" and "Good"; and the 3rd Tier would incorporate the bottom 2 Tiers: "Fair" and "Okay").

I guess that would have sufficed for a Tierlist, but I still felt the need to tweak it to then take into consideration my personal preferences/fetishes along with how I felt about the character's design and future potential (I read that you too have taken potential into consideration when making your Tierlist).
And as you might've already surmised, I have a thing for older, more mature ladies and shapely/curvaceous/voluptuous bodies, so that's also what I employed to then categorize each character in those original 3 more broader Tiers, slightly above or below one another.
I hope this helps you better understand my rankings.

Reactions: McSlut

juan1245678

Jan 5, 2020
anyone know how i fix this?

'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jane_pregnant_announcement_2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 544, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 656, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beach/beach.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 35, in script call
File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 217, in script call
File "scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\VJ-Base\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 544, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/spin_bottle_minigame/spin_bottle_minigame_mc.rpyc", line 656, in script call
File "scripts/locations/beach/beach.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 35, in script call
File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 217, in script call
File "scripts/pregnancy_announcement.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\VJ-Base\SummertimeSaga-0-20-11-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jane_pregnant_announcement_2'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.11
Sat Jul 10 23:36:00 2021

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Aside that you're trying to get the library girl (who has 0 content) preg and the game is wondering wtf you're doing, nothing. Maybe fiddling with files/debug unlock wasn't the best idea you've ever had

Reactions: AngelAIGS
Mar 18, 2018
Aside that you're trying to get the library girl (who has 0 content) preg and the game is wondering wtf you're doing, nothing. Maybe fiddling with files/debug unlock wasn't the best idea you've ever had
Definitely not the best instance of this that I could've quoted, but has anyone ever asked you why your mood dial is constantly on "condescending douche?"

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes