Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ He's in the attic, probably a new thing hidden within a few pixels you can't see unless you know it's there (like the wedding ring)
why? because it drowns out the usual high quality posts calling dc a scammer or asking if you can get the mom pregnant yet? we have people posting their tier lists once every couple months for a couple pages so i don't see what the problem is? at least those tier lists are evidently creating some discussions and i personally like comparing my tier list with others in here because at the end of the day waifu wars and talk about which girl is best and who sucks are more interesting than people insulting dc when he isn't even here to read those posts or other posts asking the same questions over and over and over again making Omnikuken rage

also anyone here who puts grace in the highest tier can consider themselves to officially be my bro and a member of the good taste club
Of the 1000s of weirdos around here you name only me ....... I feel special

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
we could also just do another round of posting our waifu tier list. here is mine for now.

View attachment 1289304

Oh, I see. So we have reached that point in this thread again, haha. FYI, I still haven't bothered playing this last update (waiting for a bit more content before I dive back in), but here's mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tier lists should be considered spam.
Don't worry fam, I got you.
Honestly, it's because so many of them are similar.
Well, about that...

• Wow
Reactions: McSlut
Apr 23, 2019
damn, surprised to see eve on the lower tiers, everyone on the reddit seems to collectively think she is best girl. Also din't expect roz to show up on top of some lists aha

Reactions: verdammen

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
damn, surprised to see eve on the lower tiers, everyone on the reddit seems to collectively think she is best girl. Also din't expect roz to show up on top of some lists aha
i'm also surprised by micoe (the nurse) being so low on that list. she doesn't have much content but her scene was quiet nice. i ranked a lot girls by potential and not just by existing content so she's higher on the list for me.

Of the 1000s of weirdos around here you name only me ....... I feel special
you ARE special my friend. this thread has been going for almost 3000 pages and by now i feel like i know most people who post here regularly and their quirks and tastes.

Oh, I see. So we have reached that point in this thread again, haha. FYI, I still haven't bothered playing this last update (waiting for a bit more content before I dive back in), but here's mine:
damn you have a very interesting taste i give you that. rhonda and grace being so low i don't know how to feel about that. have you played the eve update?

god damn i'm not the biggest debbie fan but ponytails are my favourite hairstyle for a girl. she looks cute as fuck in this pic, wish i could change her hair like this in the main game. diane also looks better with longer hair.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreLarry

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Where did you find that?
^ He's in the attic, probably a new thing hidden within a few pixels you can't see unless you know it's there (like the wedding ring)
He created it in one of his recent streams, so it won't be in the game yet. As far as I recall, somebody won a stream raffle some time ago and this was the winner's wish.

PS: While we are at it:

my-image.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: relativeupstairs829

petur

Jul 29, 2017
damn, surprised to see eve on the lower tiers, everyone on the reddit seems to collectively think she is best girl
Eve is average(if she did not have that many scenes i'd even rate her below average). What i don't understand is why people like her, also Reddit is only a small portion of the internet and not everyone posts there. I for example don't use Reddit because the ''karma'' system turns it into an echo chamber where any opinion that does not conform to the group's established opinion/viewpoint gets drowned in downvotes.

Reactions: aaronburr

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
with the addition of the background, could a personal room be created for Diane in the house?
It looks like in her case nothing has been decided yet. DC finished the reworks of MC's house and as of now she didn't get a new room. Having said that, I'm sure DC could add one pretty easily if he wanted.
But before he started, he and Sploosh talked about either giving her a room or possibly giving her her own house back, so she'd only visit MC's house at the weekends or so.

We'll have to wait until she gets the small update she's supposed to get at some point. Even if he actually did create room for her, I'd guess it's going to be one of the things DC would keep secret until the update.

what is the wedding ring for?
It doesn't have a purpose for now and there aren't any actual hints what it may be used for in the future.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It looks like in her case nothing has been decided yet. DC finished the reworks of MC's house and as of now she didn't get a new room. Having said that, I'm sure DC could add one pretty easily if he wanted.
But before he started, he and Sploosh talked about either giving her a room or possibly giving her her own house back, so she'd only visit MC's house at the weekends or so.

We'll have to wait until she gets the small update she's supposed to get at some point. Even if he actually did create room for her, I'd guess it's going to be one of the things DC would keep secret until the update.
where can i see the finished works of the backgrounds?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
where can i see the finished works of the backgrounds?
That's a good question. If you want to really see all of them, you probably have to become a $1 patron and skip through all of the streams in DC's archive, which won't be that much fun.

If you can live with ~75% of them, there's a fan instagram account which has a lot stream content:

Edit: Looking at the account again, it's closer to 50% than 75%.. but I guess it still gives a decent impression.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
you are asking the right questons but you're still only scratching the surface. the rabbit hole goes far deeper.
if you guys have any other SS conspiracies you want included i'll add them
Great picture! (y)
By the way, information on (St)Eve - was it somewhere said in the game itself or other official sources (such as Wiki, etc.)? I don’t remember anything like that, maybe because i played this root for a very long time ago.

Reactions: McSlut
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes