Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You'll (maybe) have the harem stuff in-game after all the other routes are done and DC remembers about it. That's 2 "if's" and over 4 years, thread has time to implode and the forum closes before any of that could happen

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
What's the scene in Jenny's last cookie jar,and how to unlock it?
She is pregnant,visiting MC's room for a ride. I haven't done it, because I haven't made her pregnant.
Make her pregnant, then wait. At her last stage of pregnancy sleep at home, she should visit you.
Use the unlocker on page 1 and you can see it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Unlocker will fuck things up, so do that if you wanna come here in a few days wondering why your game melted itself. That thing should be removed. Better option is to use the phone debug, it'll fuck up your game too, but at least it's less shady and you actually have to click through 2 warnings, so you know it's all your fault if things crap up

And Jenny's preg might require her 1st preg to activate the scene. You may need to restart the game/route if it doesn't work (on top of all the above about the unlocking through phone/3rd party)

Reactions: TGafy

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Scene collection, it's on the main menu and it's been there for the better part of 3-4 years

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Unlocker will fuck things up, so do that if you wanna come here in a few days wondering why your game melted itself. That thing should be removed. Better option is to use the phone debug, it'll fuck up your game too, but at least it's less shady and you actually have to click through 2 warnings, so you know it's all your fault if things crap up
So sorry. I have played the game for a while now and recently used the unlocker to see how it did. It worked for me and I had no problems with it.
However, not being as all-knowing, I will take my beating and never recommend it's use again.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, are there still no mods so we don't have to choose between one girl or another? . Having to choose between one girl or another is annoying, especially when it comes to giving in to other guys.

Reactions: 7thCloud

mattius77

May 16, 2017
As far as the Harem tag goes............................ to me, the sexual notion of a 'harem' implies the same dick claiming multiple female partners, and the knowledge that all participants are aware of each other's "membership" in the Dick Club. So there are a few potential subsets for that: Roxxy-Becca-Missy; Grace & Odette; Diane & Debbie. Thinking about it, those are the only combination of partners that are aware of each other (and participate in gleeful sexual congress together) in the game. Jenny has pretty much sussed out that MC is dicking Mom and Aunt Diane and she still plays hide-the-salami with MC, but that doesn't count for these purposes as Mom and Aunt Diane don't know that MC is playing hide-the-salami with his Sister. It seems clear that Mia figures out MC is boning Helen, but if you chose that path you can't bone Mia, so it doesn't count. I can't remember if Melonia and Iwanka are aware of each other's relationship with MC. As far as I can recall at the moment, those are the only potential 'harems' in the game.

I mean, strictly speaking, 'harem' simply refers to female living quarters. So this notion is sorta skewed to begin with.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, are there still no mods so we don't have to choose between one girl or another? . Having to choose between one girl or another is annoying, especially when it comes to giving in to other guys.
Naughty Tribute mod at least gives you the option to boink the "other" girl when fantasizing (not: masturbating) in your bedroom. As a pre-condition, the story for your first choice girl has to be finished.

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
That would be amazing for "now", but in the future, there will most likely be some routes where the choice will have a huge impact on the game and each character story/relation either in the positive or a negative way, that's why this is the best time for this type of mods.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's no sharing in the game, so that point is invalid. The worse you get is having to load where the game tells you to save and play the other route
That would be amazing for "now", but in the future, there will most likely be some routes where the choice will have a huge impact on the game and each character story/relation either in the positive or a negative way, that's why this is the best time for this type of mods.
Doubtful, most people don't like the route splitting we got now and 1 of those is almost guaranteed to get rekt once the route wins a poll (Erik's). Biggest thing you got out of choices is which of ~2 girls you dick, who gets shot in the main story with little to no consequence anywhere. DC won't 360 no scope some girl out of nowhere cause you didn't took the "dick her instead" choice

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Doubtful, most people don't like the route splitting we got now and 1 of those is almost guaranteed to get rekt once the route wins a poll (Erik's). Biggest thing you got out of choices is which of ~2 girls you dick, who gets shot in the main story with little to no consequence anywhere. DC won't 360 no scope some girl out of nowhere cause you didn't took the "dick her instead" choice
DC and Sploosh like the choices, though and there'll very likely be more of them. In Mia's case they'll, as of now, be reconfigured, so MC will have a choice between Helen and Yumi, Judith will almost certainly get one and in Erik's case the choice will likely shrink from 3 to 2. For Ronda and Annie the jury still seems to be out, though I don't think they'll require a choice.

The only thing that isn't supposed to happen is, that a player can indeed block the prom/dating for one girl by not chosing the schoolgirl. That's why Mia's choice will be changed. I'm not sure whether that's indeed a good reason, but it looks like that's what they've decided for now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So sorry. I have played the game for a while now and recently used the unlocker to see how it did. It worked for me and I had no problems with it.
However, not being as all-knowing, I will take my beating and never recommend it's use again.
It's like most of the game : every1 and their mom can play from 0 to 100% with no problem, then you got dudes come out and claim their HDD catched on fire when they tried to load a 0.20 save > it works for most people but there's always some1 out there hellbent on trying his hardest to blow major ass and crash his game. Scroll back a few hundred pages and take note of every dude who posted tracebacks with "u'variants" being fucked up (mostly on Wanka's route), those are all unlocker'd and rekt (according to our 2nd lord and savior, srk).

Use it and your game survives, great for you. Be aware you got lucky and you could have just as easily crapped your game. There's also wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better options if you want the lewds : like actually playing the game (gasp) or using the phone debug (good chance it'll fuck you though), instead of relying on junk outdated for more than a year and pray RNGesus won't say lolnope

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
i know this may have been answered before, but i am an early player ofthe game, and i just came back after like 2 years worth of updates, so i gotta ask, since i am replaying the game from scratch,
who got anal scenes, good ones? i vaguley remember Mia, and the beach threesome with Roxxy... that's as far as i remember...
can anyone tell me what other chars have this option/scene? be much obliged ...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes