Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Hints say I need to figure out Jenny's password while I'm already in her computer? I'm guessing it's bugged?...

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
^ MC'll either manhandle her out of the BDSM cult and "raise" her back to be a normal girl or join her and be the most leathery dudebro the world has ever seen
I feel like we should get to put a saddle on the principle and ride around the school

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I still think the weightlifting "break your spacebar to win" minigame could do with a bit of a re-do.
Maybe a timing minigame instead as actual weight training isn't just about muscle strength; there's some technique involved.
All I do is hold the space bar down and it automatically maxes out for me.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I am very curious how relationship with Annie will progress to a point where MC will be able to have sex with her. Well, we find out within two years :)
Definitely will have something to due with the cult, depending on how much work goes into it id wager either you get her to leave it OR you become leader of the cult yourself but since the Principal is the leader I believe it seems like whats gonna happen is Annie and the principal will become your cock-slaves, doesnt seem like a love story there like say with Mia/Roxxy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ There's also her notmom at the daycare, it could end up in 3+ split routes : Annie alone/Annie+Smith/Smith alone (fuck no)/notmom alone (won't have her + Annie ever, don't even ask) ...... Then all the random cult stuff they'll cram in there on top of the rest

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
^ There's also her notmom at the daycare, it could end up in 3+ split routes : Annie alone/Annie+Smith/Smith alone (fuck no)/notmom alone (won't have her + Annie ever, don't even ask) ...... Then all the random cult stuff they'll cram in there on top of the rest
Why are you referring Lucy as Annie's "notmom?"

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I know their current plan is to not have branches that exclude a main schoolgirl character, so any option would certainly include Annie (though it indeed doesn't mean that there will be threesomes). She's actually the one where I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a choice.
what happened to the compressed version?
As far as I know there never ever was one. I'm not sure why that "option" made it into the first post in the first place.

Reactions: brittC25

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why are you referring Lucy as Annie's "notmom?"
Why not ? MC's and Erik's aren't their mom, it won't change anything (yet again), you won't get 3some with Annie and Lucy even if I call her whatever I want, I call every mom notmom for years and it seems only you get mad for reasons every time I call something random other than what you perceive to be the "real" name of things

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I have hope that MC will able to have sex both with Annie and her mom. I am a fan of "MC as a Chad" type of game where MC goal is to have sex with all or majority woman around (unfortunately, there is no tag for this and this is not always harem). Of course, routes are contradiction of this system.

^ MC'll either manhandle her out of the BDSM cult and "raise" her back to be a normal girl or join her and be the most leathery dudebro the world has ever seen
I would like to see a former but I think there is small chance to that - it is hard to implement. When you break status quo of character behavior (Annie changes personality) then it will behave differently in events not related to its route. Generally in SS there are already issues like this. There should be some kind of monitor of events which is blocking some events before seeing another or changing characters behavior in some scenes depending on relationship with MC. But this is huge change only possible for company of dozen people working full-time on game.

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
1627328431548.png

Still havent unlocked one character even though i finished the main game storyline and all the events my phone was showing me please help

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 1320365

Still havent unlocked one character even though i finished the main game storyline and all the events my phone was showing me please help
Looks like there's a bug in your jar, given that you are still missing Maria, which doesn't seem to be possible if you've completed the main story?

PS: Just in case anybody cares, as kinda expected DC has decided that Diane will keep her house and that barn will be an additional building. Though he doesn't seem to know when they'll actually add these changes.

Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Kinda disappointed we didn't have more threesome scene. I was especially banking on Liu and Tina in bank, Tina and Maria pizza shop, or Debbie and Jenny house threesome after the warehouse fight...

And still waiting for Smith Cult. I want mc to turn her into his slave

Hell, a teacher orgy would be nice too

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
Looks like there's a bug in your jar, given that you are still missing Maria, which doesn't seem to be possible if you've completed the main story?

PS: Just in case anybody cares, as kinda expected DC has decided that Diane will keep her house and that barn will be an additional building. Though he doesn't seem to know when they'll actually add these changese.
Thanks just had to go and have sex with her again after the main story one and it unlocked

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just in case anybody cares, as kinda expected DC has decided that Diane will keep her house and that barn will be an additional building. Though he doesn't seem to know when they'll actually add these changes.
I care. Thx for the info, the whole barn thing was the most rediculous thing ever happening to the game. It would have so much better if her home just, say, burned down. But actually tearing it down, wtf?

Reactions: Hajtand

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Why not ? MC's and Erik's aren't their mom, it won't change anything (yet again), you won't get 3some with Annie and Lucy even if I call her whatever I want, I call every mom notmom for years and it seems only you get mad for reasons every time I call something random other than what you perceive to be the "real" name of things
I don't think that person was mad, just curious like I was.
You shouldn't take everything as a fact or you'll mistake someone's intentions and create a mess of a situation that could be easily avoided. Just saying, no hard feelings.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't think that person was mad, just curious like I was.
You shouldn't take everything as a fact or you'll mistake someone's intentions and create a mess of a situation that could be easily avoided. Just saying, no hard feelings.
Definitely not mad, I was seeking clarification on a label I've never seen applied to Lucy before. I wanted clarification for the sake of understanding. Usually, when people reject the definitions and terms agreed upon in the target community and start using their own personal nomenclature, communication suffers. Of course, it is nothing new. Lewis Carroll remarked on it in Alice's conversations with Humpty Dumpty.
" ‘When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.’ "

Reactions: bogodit
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes