j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I care. Thx for the info, the whole barn thing was the most rediculous thing ever happening to the game. It would have so much better if her home just, say, burned down. But actually tearing it down, wtf?
Her update as a whole was just a pretty big mess. It was the first rework update and DC seemingly underestimated the time it would take and how much would have to be done, they implemented the whole pregnancy thing, etc. and he got his second child during that time, too, which seems to have cost them at least a few weeks.

So in the end they almost certainly cut some corners to get the last ~third of the update done and that kinda shows. But yeah, I'm happy that they'll put these things right eventually.

Last edited:

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Roxxy doesn't have anal scene (yet). So far, apart from Mia and Roxxy's Mom:
Consuelo (maid) in the kitchen, Eve (2 scenes) and Melonia (can't see the dick entering the asshole, though).
well, consuelo i am not there yet,
Eve i had the first scene in the tent, i`m guessing the next scene is in her bedroom? will check
Crystal (roxxy mom) i have no idea how to even get there, but i`ll check the walkthrough, maybe i missed something
oh, and does anyone have any idea how to skip past the password bug on jenny route, cause i had the password, acessed her laptop, linked it, read all her emails, and it still says i need her password, no matter what i do (morning talk, deals, spy in shower, try to get on laptop during day/afternoon) nothing is clearing that flag for me, so if you got help, please do...

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
well, consuelo i am not there yet,
Eve i had the first scene in the tent, i`m guessing the next scene is in her bedroom? will check
Crystal (roxxy mom) i have no idea how to even get there, but i`ll check the walkthrough, maybe i missed something
oh, and does anyone have any idea how to skip past the password bug on jenny route, cause i had the password, acessed her laptop, linked it, read all her emails, and it still says i need her password, no matter what i do (morning talk, deals, spy in shower, try to get on laptop during day/afternoon) nothing is clearing that flag for me, so if you got help, please do...
It's all about, unfortunately, doing things in the right order. Check off thru the wiki-walkthrough.

Reactions: aaronburr

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Now that I think about it, is there any point to the pregnancies besides Diane (needed to progress her path)?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
View attachment 1320365

Still havent unlocked one character even though i finished the main game storyline and all the events my phone was showing me please help
Nice mod by the way, good thing you figured out what to do
Kinda disappointed we didn't have more threesome scene. I was especially banking on Liu and Tina in bank, Tina and Maria pizza shop, or Debbie and Jenny house threesome after the warehouse fight...

And still waiting for Smith Cult. I want mc to turn her into his slave

Hell, a teacher orgy would be nice too
MC+Debbie+Jenny will never happen, stop hoping for it
There is a new scene for Liu, how do I unlock it?
Nope, she had 2 since she got into the game 3 builds ago

• Sad
Reactions: Zeke Frost

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I am hopping that the new wide screen has not been put in place yet, but if it has how do I get it I have the latest game build.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ It's not in the game yet *coughchangelogcough* and you won't have to do anything once it's in

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I don't understand "weigh" - ones and zeros are virtually weightless...
Probably weigh as in how much does it tax an android device. VINDETTA 23333 It depends on the age of your android. If you got a pretty new phone with decent specs, it will run great and won't "weigh" your phone down.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes