Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand "weigh" - ones and zeros are virtually weightless...
I know a podcaster who bought his mother a Kindle device. She told him she didn't want to put a lot of books on it because she was afraid it would be too heavy.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ And ? The 1st reply has nothing to do with anything Patreon-related. Dude was questionning why I called her "notmom" when she's her real mom. I could have called her "the milf in the daycare with the most massive pussy bush ever" instead and it still woudn't matter.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nothing, using any translation will block everything else. It's 1 or the other, not both

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Man, after I use the official translation package, I use this patch again, but it doesn't take effect. Instead, it will invalidate the translation package. What can you do for me?
Use incest patch, or use translation. Or translate the incest patch and use that. Translating the incest patch has been, surprisingly, not on the project's agenda.

Div666

May 19, 2018
Use incest patch, or use translation. Or translate the incest patch and use that. Translating the incest patch has been, surprisingly, not on the project's agenda.
If I take the translated content ('New 'content) in the translation package as' old' content, replace the 'old' content translated into the incest patch (this is the original English in the incest patch), and then translate it into 'new' incest content, is it feasible?

It sounds more convoluted

Or simply, can I replace one patch with another (that's not too appropriate, I hope you can understand ~ ~)?

If the above is feasible, should the 'old' content of the incest patch I want to replace be the original English text or the Chinese translation (yes, the Chinese translation I use)?
1627552825014.png

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If I take the translated content ('New 'content) in the translation package as' old' content, replace the 'old' content translated into the incest patch (this is the original English in the incest patch), and then translate it into 'new' incest content, is it feasible?

It sounds more convoluted

Or simply, can I replace one patch with another (that's not too appropriate, I hope you can understand ~ ~)?

If the above is feasible, should the 'old' content of the incest patch I want to replace be the original English text or the Chinese translation (yes, the Chinese translation I use)?
View attachment 1324460
I cannot completely follow. But the situation is quite simple. You want to have chinese texts, and incest content. The incest patch is in english. How is that supposed to work together, from the logic alone? Technically, the incest patch adds an artificial language INC to the game, which is different from the languages both EN and CN of the original game and the translation pack. It just does not fit.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone know what exactly is the point of the vault?, aside from drinking blood and sex lol is it going to lead to mc becoming a vampire lol

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know how close this is to being complete?
It is far from complete as a whole, but it contains several story lines that are. Each update adds another story that is complete in itself. So either you cannot proceed a story at all, or you can until the end. You can safely give it a try.

Reactions: Shah25

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the next tech update what girls will be in this update? is there going to be another scene with Grace?
The poll for the next round of scenes looked like this:
  • Eve - 29% (1519 votes)
  • Liu - 15% (750 votes)
  • Diane - 12% (596 votes)
  • Crystal - 9% (477 votes)
  • Jenny - 8% (437 votes)
  • Maria and Tony - 6% (331 votes)
No Grace this time. :(
Absolutely love this game, one of my favorites! Does anyone know if there are going to be scenes involving Mrs. Smith? Paizuri with her would be amazing!
She'll be part of Annie's story which is going to be the 0.22 update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Which won't be numbered after the tech build comes out, which in turn will only serve to confuse dudes even more than they already are

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
No telling when this next update will arrive. The development progress has gone from 43% to 47% in three weeks. It won't be soon.

Aug 24, 2019
I back this game on Patreon, but why is there an Incest Patch? You can fuck your mom Debbie and Jenny is that not incest? haha. Or is Jenny a step sister I can't remember.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I back this game on Patreon, but why is there an Incest Patch? You can fuck your mom Debbie and Jenny is that not incest? haha. Or is Jenny a step sister I can't remember.
Because in the game as it is on patreon right now Debbie isn't MC's mom nor is Jenny his sister, just as Tammy isn't Erik's mom anymore. It's been like that since early 2018.

Aug 24, 2019
Because in the game as it is on patreon right now Debbie isn't MC's mom nor is Jenny his sister, just as Tammy isn't Erik's mom anymore. It's been like that since early 2018.
Oh yeah.. The whole Patreon "Censoring" everyone's work. I still thought of them as mom/sister/ though they are "Not" suppose to be. Better than, "Oh... Thank you strange lady who broke into my family's house to cook me breakfast" lol. What? You don't mind me foundling you YAY! Best morning Ever!

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes