Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
100% hand-drawn (characters, backgrounds, everything), that's why it takes months between updates

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In case anybody wants to know what to expect:

- It looks like most of the new scenes for the tech update, except Tony/Maria and Eve, will have almost no new dialog/will just be added angles this time.
- We'll probably already get the three new charcters, at least as buttons with a few lines of dialog.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In case anybody wants to know what to expect:

- It looks like most of the new scenes for the tech update, except Tony/Maria and Eve, will have almost no new dialog/will just be added angles this time.
- We'll probably already get the three new charcters, at least as buttons with a few lines of dialog.
Did he say something about the time frame?

Reactions: wojch

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I'm just waiting for more Rhonda, Lopez, and Martinez content. Wouldn't mind some Coach Bridget stuff either :unsure:

Anyone know if there are plans for those? I've read the updates, and it seems like the main story is done? So it's just a bunch of side stuff and characters to do next if I read it right, correct?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know if there are plans for those? I've read the updates, and it seems like the main story is done? So it's just a bunch of side stuff and characters to do next if I read it right, correct?
In some way, yes. The main story has never really been the focus of the game, so there's more than enough left to do.

Ronda's update will be the "0.21" update after this one and Lopez + Martinez will be part of Judith's "0.24" update. The coach will get her content when the teachers ger their rework, but that isn't scheduled as of now.

Last edited:
Reactions: grandal wow

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I can't trigger Becca's last cookie jar scene. I go to the apartment in the evening and see Tina, but I never get the option to see Becca. is there some pre event I'm missing?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I can't trigger Becca's last cookie jar scene. I go to the apartment in the evening and see Tina, but I never get the option to see Becca. is there some pre event I'm missing?
It's in many previous posts, but go to beach again and do with Becca. Then you can go to her appt.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
and what is not clear, is it entered normally or not?
Man, we cannot read your mind. Are you talking about entering your password on your Android mobile phone, or are you talking about the game running on your phone and you have to enter the password to Jenny's PC? And what exactly is your issue? Or is this just a poll or something?

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Man, we cannot read your mind. Are you talking about entering your password on your Android mobile phone, or are you talking about the game running on your phone and you have to enter the password to Jenny's PC? And what exactly is your issue? Or is this just a poll or something?
2.oe The fact is that he does not want to enter anything

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
2.oe The fact is that he does not want to enter anything
I still do not understand. I take it English is not your native language, but you don't make any attempt to be understood. Maybe one or two more sentences would do.

If you are talking about the password for Jenny's PC, I advise to follow what the game tells you on startup:

"For an optimal experience, please install the SwiftKey keyboard"

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
I still do not understand. I take it English is not your native language, but you don't make any attempt to be understood. Maybe one or two more sentences would do.

If you are talking about the password for Jenny's PC, I advise to follow what the game tells you on startup:

"For an optimal experience, please install the SwiftKey keyboard"
Yes, I'm talking about Jenny's password, and the problem is that he (phone) doesn't enter anything

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
So this game actually surprised me on how well it played, and the nice artstyle, now I. Looking for similar games like it for android. And I hope/wish though they add more purchasable buildings/cars. since I've now collected 6mil at the bank, with pretty much nothing to spend it on besides some shitry massages

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes