biglazydog

May 28, 2017
Is there going to be more "main story" content in the future; Do I remember correctly that in earlier iterations of the game one of the characters (unimplemented) goals was to invite a girl to the school dance, or something like that? Is that still planned? Also, any planned pregnancy content for Roxxy and Mia? Anyone know anything about that?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there going to be more "main story" content in the future; Do I remember correctly that in earlier iterations of the game one of the characters (unimplemented) goals was to invite a girl to the school dance, or something like that? Is that still planned? Also, any planned pregnancy content for Roxxy and Mia? Anyone know anything about that?
The "main story" as DC defines it is just about what happened to MC's dad. The second main objective (prom, dating, etc.) and pregnancies (essentially every girl MC can have sex with) will be implemented in future updates.

Reactions: biglazydog

SharingGORE

Aug 5, 2019
I have the same problem, the patch only works when I start a new game, it doesn't matter if I save the game with the patch, when I load the game the patch stops working
I did a clean instal clearing my cache and the patch dont work? do i put it in as it is? or do i erase the number and name it only patch.rnpy

Dec 1, 2018
And ? You being too poor to pay for Patreon-only rewards on your own means every1 else has to do it for you with their $ ?

Been over a day since they came out and nobody posted them > either no1 here pays for the game or those who do want to keep the rewards for themselves.
"being too poor" bro, you have no ideia how much 50 R$ is for us. You probably live in EUA or a top economic country, the reality for the rest of the world is very different from that you might have

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Does lifting weights and training with the panty sniffing sensei affect any L.I. paths? I already decided to go the cheat route and have maxed out stats, but the gym teacher keeps telling me I need to train more. Plus I'm starting to run out of panties to keep giving the sensei...hopefully I can finish his training sooner than later.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Does lifting weights and training with the panty sniffing sensei affect any L.I. paths? I already decided to go the cheat route and have maxed out stats, but the gym teacher keeps telling me I need to train more. Plus I'm starting to run out of panties to keep giving the sensei...hopefully I can finish his training sooner than later.
The "you need to train more" is for Coach Bridgett and Ronda's routes, which are unimplemented. Doesn't matter how much you train, as of yet.

As for the rest, there are routes that are affected but only your actual stat matters: I don't believe you need to give Somrak panties if you selected the cheat option. Jenny's route used to require it anyway but I think that was removed when her character arc was reworked, I don't remember 100%.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The "you need to train more" is for Coach Bridgett and Ronda's routes, which are unimplemented. Doesn't matter how much you train, as of yet.

As for the rest, there are routes that are affected but only your actual stat matters: I don't believe you need to give Somrak panties if you selected the cheat option. Jenny's route used to require it anyway but I think that was removed when her character arc was reworked, I don't remember 100%.
Unfortunately, Somrak still requires panties to train, just wish I knew it was for more than just agility as I have max stats already. I assumed I needed to train to buff up and learn martial arts to kick Dexter's ass and finally win Roxxy from him.

Is hooking up Grace and Odette optional? I'd rather they stay just friends instead of lovers or in a romantic relationship, especially if there is a chance for my MC to romance either of them. Will I risk not progressing my relationship with Eve by ignoring this particular goal? Just not feeling playing matchmaker if I'm not directly benefiting from it, unlike setting up Erik and June so I can have a go at Erik's mom.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You can romance Grace and Odette after they hook up; Odette can be very persuasive.
Soooo I am forced to hook them up in order to progress? Yeah....not a deal-breaker for me, but wish it was 100% optional to hook them both up just like you have the option to get Erik a girlfriend or allow him to keep sexing up Mrs. Johnson. At least tell me Grace and Odette decide to stay friends with benefits instead of being in an actual relationship?

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Soooo I am forced to hook them up in order to progress? Yeah....not a deal-breaker for me, but wish it was 100% optional to hook them both up just like you have the option to get Erik a girlfriend or allow him to keep sexing up Mrs. Johnson. At least tell me Grace and Odette decide to stay friends with benefits instead of being in an actual relationship?
Naah, they're very much a couple. A couple with an open relationship (to MC and maybe Eve eventually anyway), but a couple nonetheless.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes