gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hey am I going crazy or did in earlier versions of the game Judith get completely naked in the change room scene. Now she keeps her panties on?? When did that change if I didn't just imagine it
I don't remember that, but you may be right. Anyone know?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The "you need to train more" is for Coach Bridgett and Ronda's routes, which are unimplemented. Doesn't matter how much you train, as of yet.

As for the rest, there are routes that are affected but only your actual stat matters: I don't believe you need to give Somrak panties if you selected the cheat option. Jenny's route used to require it anyway but I think that was removed when her character arc was reworked, I don't remember 100%.
Yes and no. You "might" need to train something for R(h)onda's route when it comes out next year. Hers and Coach's aren't related though, Bridget will have her stuff in the teachers preg remake, which will come in ~3 years when the already planned 3 routes + tech build are done, and then it'd have to win a poll

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Naah, they're very much a couple. A couple with an open relationship (to MC and maybe Eve eventually anyway), but a couple nonetheless.
That's very disappointing I have to play lesbian matchmaker even if there is a chance they both stay bi-sexual and in an open relationship. Given how close they are to Eve, I'm surprised they'd even be ok with fooling around with the MC, unless they ask her permission of course.

Btw, where can I find the 3 stacks of magazines? So far I've only been able to find just 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Naah, they're very much a couple. A couple with an open relationship (to MC and maybe Eve eventually anyway), but a couple nonetheless.
I'm still waiting for the update where I get Odette and Eve having sex, at least 1 night. The way Odette is lurking for it, it must finally be possible. In my game Eve is trans. And i will allow her get Odette pregnant, thats for sure! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

Let´s wait and see. I am curious to see if this will be possible at some point :cool:

Reactions: titrious000

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Not really, her route is done and there won't be anything added to it. The best you'll get is a random bonus scene from a poll 3-4 years from now. And MC will be in the scene. Good thing the same hope and wetdream crop up every 2 weeks just to be smashed down to reality with the same points over and over

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
^ Not really, her route is done and there won't be anything added to it. The best you'll get is a random bonus scene from a poll 3-4 years from now. And MC will be in the scene. Good thing the same hope and wetdream crop up every 2 weeks just to be smashed down to reality with the same points over and over
It would be great if you could use quote or reply. So we know whose comments you are referring to :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That's very disappointing I have to play lesbian matchmaker even if there is a chance they both stay bi-sexual and in an open relationship. Given how close they are to Eve, I'm surprised they'd even be ok with fooling around with the MC, unless they ask her permission of course.
They seem bi-sexual to me - at least with MC.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Futa Eve? How do you get that third option? I only know of cis Eve and trans Eve. I don't remember Eve ever having both penis and vagina.
There is no futa Eve. I believe thehilander doesn't know the difference of futa and trans. But wouldn't that be something? Knocking up futa Eve would be a sight to behold. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Reactions: ethereal one

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
They seem bi-sexual to me - at least with MC.
Oh I agree they're bi-sexual, just banging each other for now until Odette's lust causes her to want to get some side dick, I was just salty missing out on having fun with Grace and Odette by hooking them up. While I did enjoy Odette's thirst for Eve's girlcock, I'm not sure I believe Grace and Eve would be down for some group sex between all four of them together. I'd be ok with it if they were..., speaking of being ok with it, wondering if Erik will consider sharing June with him as thanks for hooking them up? It can be just a one-time thing or something that happens during 'poker-night'.

As much as I loved Eve's romantic and lewd scenes, was surprised to see how invested I was in seeing Roxxy claimed by the MC, completely won over and changed into his girlfriend unlike Jenny, who's stayed a bitch from the beginning all the way to the end. The only difference is her relying on the MC for her cam shows and to fulfill her sexual needs. She doesn't need to act or be the MC's girlfriend, though being his secret girlfriend would be pretty hot, at the bare minimum she should at least drop the attitude and talk to him without constantly being in bitch mode. I even selected the dom route specifically hoping for an attitude adjustment, but doesn't look like that's happening. I don't mind the occasional hate-fuck, but with her thats all we get and its getting tiresome.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh I agree they're bi-sexual, just banging each other for now until Odette's lust causes her to want to get some side dick, I was just salty missing out on having fun with Grace and Odette by hooking them up. While I did enjoy Odette's thirst for Eve's girlcock, I'm not sure I believe Grace and Eve would be down for some group sex between all four of them together. I'd be ok with it if they were..., speaking of being ok with it, wondering if Erik will consider sharing June with him as thanks for hooking them up? It can be just a one-time thing or something that happens during 'poker-night'.

As much as I loved Eve's romantic and lewd scenes, was surprised to see how invested I was in seeing Roxxy claimed by the MC, completely won over and changed into his girlfriend unlike Jenny, who's stayed a bitch from the beginning all the way to the end. The only difference is her relying on the MC for her cam shows and to fulfill her sexual needs. She doesn't need to act or be the MC's girlfriend, though being his secret girlfriend would be pretty hot, at the bare minimum she should at least drop the attitude and talk to him without constantly being in bitch mode. I even selected the dom route specifically hoping for an attitude adjustment, but doesn't look like that's happening. I don't mind the occasional hate-fuck, but with her thats all we get and its getting tiresome.
Scene(s) with Eve and Grace together is never happening. Jenny not being a bitch is not changing either

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
No offense, but I see you do this quite often in this thread. You are just as guilty for repeating the same things over and over, because you keep on reacting to the same things with the same reactions. :p

It's nice to see all the reactions of people who still have things they look forward to. I still look forward to the updates in general, but can't think of a single thing I would still be desperate to see. Maybe more Becca? Grace?

Reactions: rhdad and Omniel

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
what would be the difference?
Cis Eve is the Eve that was born a girl (AFAB--Assigned Female At Birth) and her body matches her internal identity
Trans Eve is the Eve that was born a boy (AMAB) but her male body growing up was in opposition to her self identification. She has had Hormone Replacement Therapy, so has feminine features, but has not had reassignment surgery to convert her penis into a vagina (turn it inside out) and convert her scrotum into labia.
Futa Eve, if she existed, would actually be an intersex individual, someone who was born with both a penis and a vagina. In the real world, this happens 1 or 2 times out of every 100 births.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes