kecaldw

May 19, 2020
You still have to wait through the lewd batch 2+tech build (which might be 2 seperate updates), then R(h)onda's route. So around this time next year, at best
Well I might actually get an update from some of the other games I play like A Family Venture , WVM , and Where the Heart Is to keep me happy until that update comes out. Especially since Treasure of Nadia ended.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Well I might actually get an update from some of the other games I play like A Family Venture , WVM , and Where the Heart Is to keep me happy until that update comes out. Especially since Treasure of Nadia ended.
Don't despair, Milfy City got its 1st update in nearly 2 years last month. Summertime should get to Annie's route in the same time-frame

Reactions: daaar

daaar

Nov 13, 2017
Don't despair, Milfy City got its 1st update in nearly 2 years last month. Summertime should get to Annie's route in the same time-frame
I am actually surprised Annie's route has not yet been implemented into the game. I really want to know more about her character.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I wonder if MC might be interested in introducing MC's granny as a new fuckable. That would be a hoot.

Reactions: Ranma

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well... :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

God knows when DC is going to implement it, but he created some pregnant art for her quite some time ago.

As long as you won't be too disappointed when it doesn't happen.
DC seems to consider the possibility to invite her as a prom date if MC pays her enough, but next to that he seems to be quite adamant that he wants her to be different, especially compared to Roxxy.
Lol I can't wait for that reveal!

As far as Jenny goes, I'm a little mixed on this, on the one hand, I'd love if Jenny is going to continue being a tsundere character, she can't be all bitch all the time. I don't need her to fall in love, while it could be a nice turn of events considering how hated she is by mostly everyone she's ever come in to contact with. If the dev wanted to show some kind of character progression with her, even if its a bit cliché, by going on more 'GFE' dates with the MC could slowly chip away at her fear letting people in and allow her to at least civil if not loving with him alone, not to mention bearing his child could even bring them closer, faster and similarly to how Roxxy slowly was won over by the MC.

On the other hand, I gotta say, I kind of respect that the dev has Jenny's character as being this cold-hearted, vapid, materialistic, thundercunt (thankfully minus the malice present in Mrs. Smith and slowly in Annie) who aside from her physical attributes has nothing of redeeming value whatsoever. Sadly in that case, while its just a game, I feel sorry for her baby having a potential mother like her to be raised by.

I am actually surprised Annie's route has not yet been implemented into the game. I really want to know more about her character.
Curious to see if its possible to redeem her or she's pretty stuck on her course of being a mini-Mrs. Smith in training.

i can't believe after playing this the last couple of days I've totally missed out on the main story. Guess this whole time I've been just focusing on the character storylines.... Looks like I've got a bunch more to go, especially with pregnancies, still disappointed no pregnancy for Debbie.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Is there something like 'No pregnancy' mod? ...or an easy way to prevent it happening by editing game files without breaking the game?

Reactions: bogodit

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there something like 'No pregnancy' mod? ...or an easy way to prevent it happening by editing game files without breaking the game?
Or you could just pull out... but there is at least 1 character that needs to get pregnant to advance the main story, so no getting around that.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Or you could just pull out... but there is at least 1 character that needs to get pregnant to advance the main story, so no getting around that.
Pull out what? :S (Please no perv jokes on this question)
btw yes, i know for story progression you gotta make it happen at least once.

EDIT: Oh fuck, i get it, sorry XD

• Haha
Reactions: robbiej691

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
You can find a bottle of pills in the Hospital specifically for that, no mod required.

Information
Cumdoom pills

Last edited:

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Yes there is a mod that allows you to either fail or win the pregnancy minigame at will.
It's called naughty tribute mod and it's here on f95.
The installation is as easy as taking a dump.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if MC might be interested in introducing MC's granny as a new fuckable. That would be a hoot.
There'll soon be two grannies in the game (Roz and the new cafeteria lady), so I'd hope they won't. There are quite a few thing to add which are a lot nicer :D

Does anybody else notice how Roz is based on the monster inc Roz I just realized it
Yeah and there are quite a few others, which are losely based on cartoons or fictional characters. Like Odette for example is a pimped version of Sam from Danny phantom and Coach Bridget was originally based on a game character, whose name I just can't recall.

Last but not least, MC himself is kind of a parody of Noritaka.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
There'll soon be two grannies in the game (Roz and the new cafeteria lady), so I'd hope they won't. There are quite a few thing to add which are a lot nicer :D

Yeah and there are quite a few others, which are losely based on cartoons or fictional characters. Like Odette for example is a pimped version of Sam from Danny phantom and Coach Bridget was originally based on a game character, whose name I just can't recall.

Last but not least, MC himself is kind of a parody of Noritaka.

Please do tell me more, I'm curious to know how many more characters are based off of someone besides the obvious (trump and putin).

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Please do tell me more, I'm curious to know how many more characters are based off of someone besides the obvious (trump and putin).
Quite a few actually...

Anna, Cedric, Jiang, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Titty (the guy who is in the office with Mrs. Smith), Jab, Nadya and Tuuku are (based on) real people who follow DC's streams and who send pictures to him, as is Konterina (the small robot).

Next to that there are references like Mrs. Ross, who is based on Bob Ross, celebrities/memes like Ricky, Gamsay, Keeves, Tina, etc.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The original video game store clerk was based on a real YouTuber, but he changed it for reasons that I no longer recall.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes