Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There'll soon be two grannies in the game (Roz and the new cafeteria lady), so I'd hope they won't. There are quite a few thing to add which are a lot nicer :D
Well, by some accounts (the original game and the i-patched game), there is one more "granny." Debbie would be a grandmother too, once Jenny gives birth.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Quite a few actually...

Anna, Cedric, Jiang, Josephine, Justin, Karl, Kassy, Micoe, Mr. Bubbles, Pilly, Cpt. Terry, Titty (the guy who is in the office with Mrs. Smith), Jab, Nadya and Tuuku are (based on) real people who follow DC's streams and who send pictures to him, as is Konterina (the small robot).

Next to that there are references like Mrs. Ross, who is based on Bob Ross, celebrities/memes like Ricky, Gamsay, Keeves, Tina, etc.
Who's Tina supposed to be?
Is there a place where I can see the details of each character's real life inspiration?

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Have we gotten any new content with Mia's mom in recent updates? Last time I played, I chose her mom over her and I could sleep with her regularly.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
so the new Diane Wallpaper just some old pics revamp
not something new
Diane sleeping on her bed with some old posee and revert to 16:9 ver
I just spend 10 dollars on it
that's all
Bullshit until you share the wallpaper

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Bullshit until you share the wallpaper
Why would it be BS? The fact that not even the low res version of the wallpaper has leaked pretty much indicates that it's nothing special/new.

Having said that, it's certainly not worth it to subscribe just for the wallpapers, either. But at least one gets access to DC's patron discord channel, which seems interesting.

saltonbrooks

Feb 21, 2018
Why would it be BS? The fact that not even the low res version of the wallpaper has leaked pretty much indicates that it's nothing special/new.

Having said that, it's certainly not worth it to subscribe just for the wallpapers, either. But at least one gets access to DC's patron discord channel, which seems interesting.
As i understood, it is discord spilerchannel, where they share some spolier content (btw, how could they hope that noone will tell that info to other community, lol)

Can u tell, what is this 'unique dialoge input' 20bucks patrons can achieve? Do u know?
1628370316740.png

owlking

Sep 20, 2018

that spoiler channel also nothing special
It just mehhhh

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes