Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
did the devs say anything about how much of the game is already completed?
We were around 34% before the lewd batch 1 last month, so maybe ~36% now and around 40 when the lewd batch 2 and tech build come out around Xmas. % finished doesn't mean much though, the entire game is supposed to be done by version 0.35 and we're getting close to 0.21. It'll still take ~4 years just for the 3 planned builds, without any bonus/random stuff in-between, then you got the 8+ preg remakes, the prom night, dating, harem and another buttload of junk even DC doesn't know about

raygetard10

Apr 17, 2021
Notice alot of new wallpapers being posted on the website but no update here. Anybody got them?

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Lol in 2 years we'll have gotten about.. 3 updates give or take! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Good thing DC's got some loyal ass pay pigs
Althought I agree, this last update left me satisfied, good sex scenes, not that much cringe dialogue, I'm hoping this is the start of a new phase for DC

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
When I have a post deleted for off topic or other reasons, I'm usually at a loss as to what I said that the mods deleted. Eventually, one gets used to the lack of information.

EDIT: It looks like I'm on suspension from one thread. The reason cited was "inappropriate behavior." It appears to be in discussion of what does or does not constitute Netorare. Either it was talking about probable insecurities, or when I was told in response, that I "obviously have never known loss of a partner to another." Hopefully I'll be reinstated before long.
Ugh, I hate when a comment/post is deleted and the only hint you get is "because reasons".
That crap breaks the reply chain because you see people saying stuff (like criticizing or agreeing to something) to a now deleted comment/post (either by user or moderator) and all it does is make you scratch your head in confusion (talking about you reddit) not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranma and Dragon59

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
As long as you won't be too disappointed when it doesn't happen.
DC seems to consider the possibility to invite her as a prom date if MC pays her enough, but next to that he seems to be quite adamant that he wants her to be different, especially compared to Roxxy.
Then why should I care to progress with her if she's going to be exactly the same as she was before all the sex.
Her story is the one that I dislike the most because there's no development to her character, unlike everyone else that you interact with.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Stop acting so entitled and I don't know, actually respect the decisions of the people paying for the stuff to not post it just because you feel entitled to something you have no entitlement to.
IOW, chill and just be happy that we get the game here at all. The bonus wallpapers are small candies by comparison.

EDIT: Wrong user. I assumed you're an Alt account of the user in question. I'm really sorry for the mistaken identity.
Uh oh, someone made an oopsie.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
We were around 34% before the lewd batch 1 last month, so maybe ~36% now and around 40 when the lewd batch 2 and tech build come out around Xmas. % finished doesn't mean much though, the entire game is supposed to be done by version 0.35 and we're getting close to 0.21. It'll still take ~4 years just for the 3 planned builds, without any bonus/random stuff in-between, then you got the 8+ preg remakes, the prom night, dating, harem and another buttload of junk even DC doesn't know about
Shouldn't stuff like this be planned ahead of time so that things could go smoother instead of just winging it?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Ugh, I hate when a comment/post is deleted and the only hint you get is "because reasons".
That crap breaks the reply chain because you see people saying stuff (like criticizing or agreeing to something) to a now deleted comment/post (either by user or moderator) and all it does is make you scratch your head in confusion (talking about you reddit) not knowing what the hell they're talking about.

Sorry for the rant.
I had one deleted the other day and have no idea what of what I could have said that was offensive - I don't do that.
But anyway,
I think this is a great game and wish the updates didn't take so long to come out.
But, I shouldn't complain - I don't contribute to the development, and am just glad to get what I get when I get it. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Althought I agree, this last update left me satisfied, good sex scenes, not that much cringe dialogue, I'm hoping this is the start of a new phase for DC
Nope, since this last update was just a bunch of bonus lewds DC did so dudes didn't have to wait most of the year with nothing while he worked on the tech build. They're not gonna change the dev cycle/story telling anytime soon. Once the tech build is done and they go back to "normal" updates with R(h)onda, you'll get the same cringe-fest as all the other versions before.
Shouldn't stuff like this be planned ahead of time so that things could go smoother instead of just winging it?
Nice quad posts and plan what ? The polls are 2-3 years ahead of content, DC makes art for 3 builds in advance (we got R(h)onda's mom preg art in 2019 and her base model isn't even in the game yet)

• Angry
Reactions: bogodit

TGafy

May 14, 2020
yes, that's literally what pirate sites are for
Obviously that's one of the perks here and I love that about f95. You may be missing some context from the guy I had replied to. Simply put, those that pay for exclusive content are not obligated to share it here. It's their choice. Of course, freebies are always welcome.

Reactions: orrayt3x
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes