WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
nice... it would be more fun or nice if the new update will be more completed with new items, new characters or task or completed map with new location, just sayin

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
nice... it would be more fun or nice if the new update will be more completed with new items, new characters or task or completed map with new location, just sayin
You mean, it still does not take long enough for completion...?

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Does anybody know wether they are planning to release another pre-tech update (a part 2)? It feels like this tech update will drag on until december

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anybody know wether they are planning to release another pre-tech update (a part 2)? It feels like this tech update will drag on until december
There is a 2nd lewd batch coming some day, either with or without the code part of the tech build. It took 3 months between the final story update and lewd part 1, we're ~a month after that. Whatever comes out, it's still at least 2 months away

• Sad
Reactions: Budman59

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I love point & clicks with crazy contant. That remembers me to ms-dos-classics as like sam n' max, monkey-island, maniac-mansion - and other great point & click titles of the late '80th and early '90th.
Man, am I an old cat! :p

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
There is a 2nd lewd batch coming some day, either with or without the code part of the tech build. It took 3 months between the final story update and lewd part 1, we're ~a month after that. Whatever comes out, it's still at least 2 months away
oh boy.. I remember way back when they began, we had small updates every 1 or 2 weeks haha

Tethram

Jan 19, 2019
Hello guys.
I tried ton find the answer myself but i'm stuck.
Tony is asking me to look for the heist gear in his apartment (302), but when i'm here i can't go in.
MC is saying (i don't want to just shown uninvited...).
Have you ever had the same problem? Or even better, do you have a solution plz? :)
Have a nice day.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello guys.
I tried ton find the answer myself but i'm stuck.
Tony is asking me to look for the heist gear in his apartment (302), but when i'm here i can't go in.
MC is saying (i don't want to just shown uninvited...).
Have you ever had the same problem? Or even better, do you have a solution plz? :)
Have a nice day.
Sounds like your save is broken. You can try my mod with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING = 3 or higher and see if it helps (see signature for the mod, and read in-game documentation of that parameter).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
is the content still available without the patch?
What content and what patch ? The "links don't work" wincest patch changes 3 things in-game, so it still works without it. And the game doesn't use patches, you gotta download the entire game evrytime it gets updated. So back to square 1 : what you talking about ?

Xelhmar

Jun 20, 2020
What content and what patch ? The "links don't work" wincest patch changes 3 things in-game, so it still works without it. And the game doesn't use patches, you gotta download the entire game evrytime it gets updated. So back to square 1 : what you talking about ?
so even if the links not working you can still get the Jenny, and Debbie content?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes