mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Rhonda will probably have strength and dex checks for her romance path, just because she's that competitive.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
you guys think the rhonda update will be more romance based sort of like the eve story or be more like jenny (sex for favors) or something else entirely? it's pretty obvious that you'll help her win some sport competition or something while training yourself and probably help her with her overambitious mom, at least that's my guess. the thing is that like eve and mia she's already on friendly terms with the MC so i can only think her character arc going from friendly --> girlfriend as opposed to jenny who went from bitchy --> less bitchy. i also hope she's more kinky than the average SS girl.
I haven't heard anything up to this point, but I think that Jenny will remain a special case in terms of bitchiness.
I'd kinda expect/hope that it's going to be more of a "friends with benefits" story for Ronda where she starts to respect MC and where they have fun together, without necessarily pushing the romance stuff too far. It'll also make her a good partner for threesomes and stuff.

I think the real romance stories are kinda reserved for Eve, Judith and to a lesser degree Roxxy. As odd as it sounds, but as far as I see it, Mia is supposed to become the kinky one, who finally breaks free after she's freed from Helen and who wants to try new things.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I haven't heard anything up to this point, but I think that Jenny will remain a special case in terms of bitchiness.
I'd kinda expect/hope that it's going to be more of a "friends with benefits" story for Ronda where she starts to respect MC and where they have fun together, without necessarily pushing the romance stuff too far. It'll also make her a good partner for threesomes and stuff.

I think the real romance stories are kinda reserved for Eve, Judith and to a lesser degree Roxxy. As odd as it sounds, but as far as I see it, Mia is supposed to become the kinky one, who finally breaks free after she's freed from Helen and who wants to try new things.
I think the updates have been nice, I too would like some new character development, like Judith or Rhonda.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Why can't Mia have a real romantic story, how is that? After all, even on the wiki of the game it is written that she is a main love interest.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why can't Mia have a real romantic story, how is that? After all, even on the wiki of the game it is written that she is a main love interest.
I'm not saying that she can't have one, but from what I got it's not 100% what they have planned and it kinda makes sense to be honest. Focussing on the romance in her story would make it, to say it bluntly, pretty boring. She already likes MC and the only thing that's between them is Helen. So once Helen's arc is done, there's basically nothing really left for Mia in terms of story development. So I quite like the idea that her own, actual story could be more about the kinky/sexual freedom stuff etc. Helen suppressed Mia's desires for years and now that the issue is solved it's time to have fun and to experiement.

It's just my interpretation of what I've heard, but I think it would be much better approach than some super generic romance plot without any emotional depth.

Bala Lugosi

Jun 9, 2021
I hit a wall with this game. I can't progress. I've reloaded and checked the walkthrough. I'll have to wait for the next update. I can't finish the Maria storyline. I get to the fridge and nothing happens. Because I can't do that I can't get the lasagna for the tattoo place. I think I've done everything that can be done.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
updates are quite slow, they really milking that patreon money lol
Thanks, took 1.5 months for the milking scamlord claims to come back, was wondering when some1 would do it
I'm looking for scenes for forced milking scenes similar to these images in rpg games that you know of preferably with the girls being restrained.

Does anyone know of any other similar forced milking scenes in other rpg games like these?
1628696807136.png
1628696663497.png
1628696696678.png
Lol, have fun getting that post deleted for about 3 off-topic things in it
I hit a wall with this game. I can't progress. I've reloaded and checked the walkthrough. I'll have to wait for the next update. I can't finish the Maria storyline. I get to the fridge and nothing happens. Because I can't do that I can't get the lasagna for the tattoo place. I think I've done everything that can be done.
Don't do 489316516465 routes at once, force the time to evening with the phone and pray she's there

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Does anybody know wether they are planning to release another pre-tech update (a part 2)? It feels like this tech update will drag on until december
Yah working on the 2nd batch of scenes. 5 out of 6 are done art wise. We're also still working on the tech update in parallel. So yeah, shit is taking a long time and won't be ready for a while. Posing is what will hold us back a lot IMO. I'll be working on the Rhonda update way before Posing/Code wraps up the tech update. We'll see.

Finally got the playing this after a very long pause and yup he did it, Summer Time Saga the vn that introduced me to this media finishes in the top 10 best games I've played easily.
:love::sneaky:

Trans Eve's story was what got me hooked on the game. It is probably the most engaging story in the game. At least in my experience.
:love::whistle:

Is the story just a complete mess/the dev just throwing in new characters to extend patreon time, or does it actually tie together well?
Wow, mean.

you guys think the rhonda update will be more romance based sort of like the eve story or be more like jenny (sex for favors) or something else entirely? it's pretty obvious that you'll help her win some sport competition or something while training yourself and probably help her with her overambitious mom, at least that's my guess. the thing is that like eve and mia she's already on friendly terms with the MC so i can only think her character arc going from friendly --> girlfriend as opposed to jenny who went from bitchy --> less bitchy. i also hope she's more kinky than the average SS girl.
More like Eve than Jenny for sure. You're not too far off. (y)

updates are quite slow, they really milking that patreon money lol
I love milking fat veiny juicy utters. I just can't help it. :BootyTime:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Yah working on the 2nd batch of scenes. 5 out of 6 are done art wise. We're also still working on the tech update in parallel. So yeah, shit is taking a long time and won't be ready for a while. Posing is what will hold us back a lot IMO. I'll be working on the Rhonda update way before Posing/Code wraps up the tech update. We'll see.
Then you can ask not a modest question? :) Will there be a 2nd batch of scene updates regardless of the main tech update, and will there be any sexy content in the tech expansion itself? And then, of course, new backgrounds are good, but i would like something hotter ;).

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Then you can ask not a modest question? :) Will there be a 2nd batch of scene updates regardless of the main tech update, and will there be any sexy content in the tech expansion itself? And then, of course, new backgrounds are good, but i would like something hotter ;).
- 2nd batch is independent from the tech update. It will be released before tech, yeah.

- Tech update itself won't really add new "sex scenes" or stories unfortunately. It's mostly back-end code rework and backgrounds. However, we'll add small things like easter eggs and polish the game in many ways. Who knows, I might add some sex scenes if the posing/code takes long and Art has spare time (but I'll mostly focus on getting a head start with Rhonda's content).

DarkCookie if you give us one more grace scene i will defend you from all the people calling you a milker for life
I mean, Grace got an extra scene in the last batch of scenes. She'll probably get 1 or 2 more scenes down the line. Not sure when though.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
DarkCookie First things first thanks. If your replying here I have two questions.
1) Are the gonna do the grave yard, principle basement and school janitorial closet next seems there all related and could be a big uodate
2) Will you be hinting at what's next and have you thought about trying the 3d type games popular now or will you stick with the 2d style?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes