Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DarkCookie First things first thanks. If your replying here I have two questions.
1) Are the gonna do the grave yard, principle basement and school janitorial closet next seems there all related and could be a big uodate
2) Will you be hinting at what's next and have you thought about trying the 3d type games popular now or will you stick with the 2d style?
1) Graveyard already has main story, Odette, Daisy/Aqua, probably other scenes in it too. The rest is mostly Annie update
2) Why would he go 3D if his main joy in life is drawing everything by hand ? And doing it for the last ~4 years, almost daily. Not only would it be hot garbage, it wouldn't be him doing much and most people would pitchfork his ass for going the "re-used asset 3D swap" route, unless you want even more milkers coming out to bitch about him

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
I mean, Grace got an extra scene in the last batch of scenes. She'll probably get 1 or 2 more scenes down the line. Not sure when though.
yeah it was a top notch scene too but good to hear that my favourite SS girl will be getting a couple more scenes down the line. seriously though just keep doing what you're doing, the game is great. i can't wait for rhonda i hope her update is going to be BIG.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Since we're on the subject and Cookie himself may be here, I'll ask the question everyone wants to know:

Will we be seeing any of Roz's twin sister Roze?
28monsters3-superJumbo.jpg

"The name's RO-O-O-OZE!"

Reactions: Rando Civ

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1) Graveyard already has main story, Odette, Daisy/Aqua, probably other scenes in it too. The rest is mostly Annie update
2) Why would he go 3D if his main joy in life is drawing everything by hand ? And doing it for the last ~4 years, almost daily. Not only would it be hot garbage, it wouldn't be him doing much and most people would pitchfork his ass for going the "re-used asset 3D swap" route, unless you want even more milkers coming out to bitch about him
1)I missed that whole odette part because never got to open then grave there will retry thanks.
2)On the other point that was just curiosity on my part although I have no problem with daz, I'm in it for the story most of the time, reusing assets is not a big deal for me either it's not like you stop watching Will Smith or Sean Connery or Bruce Willis etc after their first movies. His critics will complain no matter what he does. Can't lie for a brief time I got caught in the frustration of his style until I understood how unique it was then I appreciated it. Guessing if I'm debating applying his style to 3d he can create his own characters from scratch and not bother with daz. Someone may be able to correct me but I believe NLT does his/their own characters from scratch. Don't crucify if I'm wrong I've just not seen those assets there.

DarkCookie

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
DarkCookie First things first thanks. If your replying here I have two questions.
1) Are the gonna do the grave yard, principle basement and school janitorial closet next seems there all related and could be a big uodate
2) Will you be hinting at what's next and have you thought about trying the 3d type games popular now or will you stick with the 2d style?
1- All of that will be touched on in Annie's story (3 updates from now) and yes it's going to be a large update including Annie/Her Mom/Mrs Smith hscenes (and pregnancies). Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.

2- After SS? I have a bunch of ideas but not sure which I'll be doing yet. No point in over thinking future projects when I have so much to complete on this project as is. Some are 3D, others are 2D. For VN style games though I prefer the charm and development speed of 2D.

Since we're on the subject and Cookie himself may be here, I'll ask the question everyone wants to know:

Will we be seeing any of Roz's twin sister Roze?
I was just thinking how we desperately needed a slug girl in the game. :unsure:

-----------

Ok back to work, catch you later gators! xo

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.
It is probably better not to make split endings, since this will require more development time (updates are released, unfortunately, very rarely :cry:) and the main character in the process of one playthrough must attach ALL women of the city to his harem, without exception (and perhaps not only women :devilish: ) to create an army of their offspring, conquer the galaxy and rule it like father and son God-Emperor. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Tikky

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
1- All of that will be touched on in Annie's story (3 updates from now) and yes it's going to be a large update including Annie/Her Mom/Mrs Smith hscenes (and pregnancies). Will most likely do split endings as well if time allows.
Wow, your a champ, I just reread what I typed and even I could not understand it. Sorry about the typos/autocorrects. I really need to start rereading before I post.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
50/50 chance it was the fake DC account on Instagram or whatever and we've been bamboozled

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Is the incest patch link broken? I tried download it from lewd patcher, but when I hit download it gives me an html file, not a rpa file. I read there is one for current version but it is unofficial and I would prefer download something that was uploaded by the autor himself.

Ninjacattt

May 23, 2020
im playing on version 20-11 and i have roxxys story line complete but it wont let me do any of the extra scenes like the one with her mom or sex in the locker anyone know how to fix this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
im playing on version 20-11 and i have roxxys story line complete but it wont let me do any of the extra scenes like the one with her mom or sex in the locker anyone know how to fix this?
For Sex with Crystal you have to have Sex with Roxxy in the trailer when she is outside. For locker sex, you have to have sex with her in the trailer as well again. For further questions, the is your friend.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
50/50 chance it was the fake DC account on Instagram or whatever and we've been bamboozled
Then he would have done a good job faking his game developer tag ;)

He did some cameo appearances in this forum. Last was over two years back already. I wished he would post more often here, at least once per release or so.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
For Sex with Crystal you have to have Sex with Roxxy in the trailer when she is outside. For locker sex, you have to have sex with her in the trailer as well again. For further questions, the is your friend.
I think it's a shame that we can't talk to Crystel in bed. If she do something like that, "put horns" on her own daughter, then do it right, right? Anyway, I wonder why there is only 1 bed in the trialer. Do mom and daughter sleep in there together? Or is Crystel sleeping outside in the field?

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyway, I wonder why there is only 1 bed in the trialer. Do mom and daughter sleep in there together? Or is Crystel sleeping outside in the field?
As far as I remember Roxxy mentions that there's only room for one bed for both of them.
I hope you can find the time to add a that split, as these do improve the stories and the game in general significantly in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ranma

nilo96

May 7, 2020
I hope you can find the time to add a that split, as these do improve the stories and the game in general significantly in my opinion.
So how can splitting improve the plot and story, eh? Need to save and replay the game again? I personally think it's better to have one coherent plot and all the scenes concentrated in one playthrough, rather than "smeared" along many lines. After all, the STS was never advertised as an RPG game. The exception may be Eve's story (for obvious reasons) or perhaps a prom night when you need to finally choose the queen of the ball. Although it is possible to implement a "harem version" in the sitcom genre
(a classic example - the marriage of Figaro), when the hero has to torn between many heroines, hiding his betrayal from them and getting into various funny situations. It is much easier to implement than 6-7 "romantic" parallel stories, it would be much more fun and interesting and could be a worthy ending for the whole game.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes