dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Finally got the playing this after a very long pause and yup he did it, Summer Time Saga the vn that introduced me to this media finishes in the top 10 best games I've played easily.

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
I still think it's important for the immersion. Futas as they are presented in games, etc. simply don't exist in real life and as such it would for example diminsh Eve's story substancially in my opinion.

It won't happen before ~mid 2022 or so.
Lol, I get where you are going there, but I immediately thought of Aqua and Daisy as well as the premise of most of the plotlines in the game.
Eve's plotline is arguably the least far from a real-life situation, but that kinda makes it incongruous with the rest of the game, including everything that happens around it (not knowing about the MC with sister, Odette, other classmates, etc.). It's kinda jarring having it be NOT as silly

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lol, I get where you are going there, but I immediately thought of Aqua and Daisy as well as the premise of most of the plotlines in the game.
While that's true, Aqua and Daisy are pretty well hidden and highly optional. To me that's a big difference. In terms of connections between different plots there'll be more once the dating system is introduced. So there'll at least be some consequence for dating several schoolgirls at once. And sure, there are limits and it's an easy going game, but I think it shouldn't be overdone. In Eve's story that would be the case.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I still think it's important for the immersion. Futas as they are presented in games, etc. simply don't exist in real life and as such it would for example diminsh Eve's story substancially in my opinion.

It won't happen before ~mid 2022 or so.
While that's true, Aqua and Daisy are pretty well hidden and highly optional. To me that's a big difference. In terms of connections between different plots there'll be more once the dating system is introduced. So there'll at least be some consequence for dating several schoolgirls at once. And sure, there are limits and it's an easy going game, but I think it shouldn't be overdone. In Eve's story that would be the case.
Interesting how often people want Eve to be Futa/Intersex instead of trans.
Trans Eve's story was what got me hooked on the game. It is probably the most engaging story in the game. At least in my experience.

Reactions: TGafy

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Interesting how often people want Eve to be Futa/Intersex instead of trans.
Trans Eve's story was what got me hooked on the game. It is probably the most engaging story in the game. At least in my experience.
Different strokes for different folks. I love Futa content but don't see as much of it on this board. I don't mind Trans content as a substitute though. I think Eve's trans story was done really well.

Reactions: Oxiton and Dragon59

Tethram

Jan 19, 2019
Sounds like your save is broken. You can try my mod with parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING = 3 or higher and see if it helps (see signature for the mod, and read in-game documentation of that parameter).
Thank you for the answer. But it doesn't work. I'll try going back to an older save.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
As someone who hasn't played this game for a couple of years, HOW IS IT STILL GOING?

Is the story just a complete mess/the dev just throwing in new characters to extend patreon time, or does it actually tie together well?

Reactions: chantulo

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As someone who hasn't played this game for a couple of years, HOW IS IT STILL GOING?

Is the story just a complete mess/the dev just throwing in new characters to extend patreon time, or does it actually tie together well?
There hasn't been any new characters for quite some time. After all, SS isn't this game.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
you guys think the rhonda update will be more romance based sort of like the eve story or be more like jenny (sex for favors) or something else entirely? it's pretty obvious that you'll help her win some sport competition or something while training yourself and probably help her with her overambitious mom, at least that's my guess. the thing is that like eve and mia she's already on friendly terms with the MC so i can only think her character arc going from friendly --> girlfriend as opposed to jenny who went from bitchy --> less bitchy. i also hope she's more kinky than the average SS girl.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes