Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I had one deleted the other day and have no idea what of what I could have said that was offensive - I don't do that.
But anyway,
I think this is a great game and wish the updates didn't take so long to come out.
But, I shouldn't complain - I don't contribute to the development, and am just glad to get what I get when I get it. :)
Usually, if it says "clean up," it isn't what you said, but what you quoted, or otherwise responded to.
One frustrating thing about that is when a mod, instead of editing your post to remove the removed content, deletes an otherwise fine multi quote message. Some use a scalpel, some use a butcher knife.

Reactions: Ranma and bogodit

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I played with the translation into my own language from the official website,at one point after downloading the save, the language changed to English and now when loading any old save, the text is in English, but when creating a new game in Russian, can anyone help?
Incest patch and translations do not work together.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Let's say i wanna start a new game to see the new tech update,does the old/ish walkthrough still works as per the new update or not ?
Thanks in advice

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
a month late on the latest little update

genuinely surprised by it and impressed for the first time in a long time

they simply added nsfw content without the bullshit, it's not much but this is exactly what the game needs more often

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That pic is older than batch 1 release, it was posted already. The newer Diane stuff is higher up in the page and in a tiny pic you can't see anything on
Hm? I wasn't talking about the picture/wallpaper, but about the compressed version...

Then why should I care to progress with her if she's going to be exactly the same as she was before all the sex.
Her story is the one that I dislike the most because there's no development to her character, unlike everyone else that you interact with.
Well, there's progress, it just doesn't happen to be romantic. DC doesn't want every story to be the same and thus she is meant to stay bitchy, though MC does of course get a lot of benefits in return.

True pirates expect, we are not entitled cause we are sure with time everything will be available, pirates are not karens to act entitled.
Well, but if you want something right "now" it's still not the best idea to basically insult the one guy who could give it to you. :ROFLMAO:

Will Debbie pregnancy ever be an option? Why are devs avoiding it?
Yes, it's planned and no, they aren't avoiding it. It's just that Debbie lost the polls in which she participated and thus the winners will get the content first.

Reactions: Brandon02

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
also when looking back at the comments its mind boggling how many people actually give a shit about a new game map, like I'm not saying the tech update is a bad thing but how are people whining about how they can't wait for a MAP, IT'S A MAP

these are the kind of idiots influencing whats added to the game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Let's say i wanna start a new game to see the new tech update,does the old/ish walkthrough still works as per the new update or not ?
Thanks in advice
Not sure what you are talking about. Nobody knows what the future will bring, but the walkthrough is still valid. And the tech update should not affect gameplay of content that is already there, story wise.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks in advice
If by "new tech update" we pretend you mean the lewd batch 1 we got last month, then yes. Since all these new scenes come after you complete girls' routes, the walkthrough still works. If you mean what srk replied, then nobody knows

Reactions: Kenuichi

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I just wish Mia had a missionary scene so you could see her face and body and everything during her sex scene.
The game generally needs more missionary scenes imo. Not just for Mia. The only true missionary are with Debbie, Jenny and Maria afaik.

I am not complaining. But in general, what is still missing is a greater variety in scenes, angles and perspectives.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
a month late on the latest little update

genuinely surprised by it and impressed for the first time in a long time

they simply added nsfw content without the bullshit, it's not much but this is exactly what the game needs more often
you're not wrong. there should be more of a focus on things that are important (the girls and their stories) and less fluff that's just nice to have but not that important in the grand scheme of things. for example all the meme characters: father keeves, ricardo, gordon ramsay, putin.. honestly i would also include the whole rump family. now the school is getting some new (non fuckable) characters just to make the school feel more "alive", but then again i don't think i've ever seen someone say that they feel like the school needs more random people to interact with. if art is really the bottleneck with SS development i don't get why he invests so much time into this stuff, so much time could have been saved by just cutting all the meme shit.

i get though why DC does it, because his patreons support him and that's his vision for the game. which is great but it's really no wonder that the updates take such a long time. at the same time i'd rather have him doing the transition to 16:9 now then later even if i don't think the new widescreen aspect ratio is such a huge deal. i won't be having more fun playing SS in widescreen than in 4:3

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
The game generally needs more missionary scenes imo. Not just for Mia. The only true missionary are with Debbie, Jenny and Maria afaik.

I am not complaining. But in general, what is still missing is a greater variety in scenes, angles and perspectives.
Mia strikes me as the most egregious in that she only has 1 sex scene and her back is to the camera for the entirety of it, but you're not wrong that a greater variety of scenes across the board would be appreciated.

I really like that Roxy scene where the two of you are jammed into the locker together, more fun different scenarios like that would be pretty cool too.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
you're not wrong. there should be more of a focus on things that are important (the girls and their stories) and less fluff that's just nice to have but not that important in the grand scheme of things. for example all the meme characters: father keeves, ricardo, gordon ramsay, putin.. honestly i would also include the whole rump family. now the school is getting some new (non fuckable) characters just to make the school feel more "alive", but then again i don't think i've ever seen someone say that they feel like the school needs more random people to interact with. if art is really the bottleneck with SS development i don't get why he invests so much time into this stuff, so much time could have been saved by just cutting all the meme shit.
While I'd agree that the main story should have been streamlined, it's indeed mostly DC and Sploosh who want these characters. In the end they don't take that much time and quite a few of them are more or less just as much entertainment for his stream followers as they benefit the game at least a little.

As with every 2D game it's the cutscenes and sex scenes which take the most time and especially the former number has grown substancially in the last years.

at the same time i'd rather have him doing the transition to 16:9 now then later even if i don't think the new widescreen aspect ratio is such a huge deal. i won't be having more fun playing SS in widescreen than in 4:3
It seems like by now more than 50% of players (who download the game from DC's homepage) do indeed play on mobile and it's a quite popular demand. For those who play on PC it won't matter that much, but everyone will benefit from the added space they have for posing, etc.
Overall it's likely a good idea to care for the mobile audience, given how popular mobile gaming has become.

Last edited:
Reactions: McSlut

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I had one deleted the other day and have no idea what of what I could have said that was offensive - I don't do that.
But anyway,
I think this is a great game and wish the updates didn't take so long to come out.
But, I shouldn't complain - I don't contribute to the development, and am just glad to get what I get when I get it. :)
take it.gif

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Nice quad posts and plan what ? The polls are 2-3 years ahead of content, DC makes art for 3 builds in advance (we got R(h)onda's mom preg art in 2019 and her base model isn't even in the game yet)
If you've got a problem with the way I do things then say it.
What, can't I make 4 or more posts, is it illegal to post more than one?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
That was interesting. ^^^
There were no people to speak of but interesting.
So far, 1% development change per week.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes