nilo96

May 7, 2020
Don't forget that in the future the schoolgirl's sex scenes will be more exclusive because they'll be locked behind the dating system.
By the way, one more question: the dating system will assume only separate passage, it will not be possible to meet with several girls?

guilhermelima

Jun 11, 2021
Does anyone know how to resolve language error? I log into the game and activate the translation. The game works normally with the language I activated. When I save and try to load the game, it switches from language to English. Are there any console commands I can use to switch back to the language of my choice? Or is there another way to force the game to leave in my preferred language?
Thanks

Reactions: luane

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For example, in the case of Helen and Yumi (as far as i understand, Mia will get us with any choice, right?),
Yes, as far as their current plans seem to go, the schoolgirls are indeed meant to stay available for the dating/prom, so MC can't lock himself out of important characters before that. In their cases we may get different versions/endings of their stories, which is probably what DC hinted at in Annie's case.

although here it is also possible that Harold heroically dies at the hands of bandits and integrity, logic, quality of the story does not suffer, and moreover, this allows the player to get more into the story and hate the villains more. As another example, Eric's story - the main character may well have a relationship with June and Mrs Johnson and you can do without dividing the story into independent paths, because Eric has his orc pipe and geek friends (don't remember their names) with whom he goes on raids in the dungeons.
The problem here is more that it gets strange once it's everybody. Sure, you can have these things happen but it's just a bit sad when every male character in the game except MC is a cuck/looser/nerd/dead/gay/imprisoned/etc.
I do indeed like the fact that for example Sara won't be fuckable without Terry and that it looks like Harold will get a good ending, that Erik will have the possibilty to get his female Erik (June), etc. To me that enhances the writing and adds variety to the game.

By the way, one more question: the dating system will assume only separate passage, it will not be possible to meet with several girls?
Yes and (probably) no. The dating system is meant to be "plugged in" between the end of the schoolgirl stories and their sex scenes. So in for example Roxxy's case you wouldn't go straight to sex after beating Dexter, but MC would have to date her, unlock some smaller scenes to then eventually get her sex scenes and invite her to the prom. While that is happening there are supposed to be deductions if you date several schoolgirls at once.

But I don't think they'll go as far as to actually lock the sex scenes again after MC has unlocked them. I personally wouldn't expect that, except for the prom, maybe.

Reactions: bogodit and nilo96

nilo96

May 7, 2020
The problem here is more that it gets strange once it's everybody. Sure, you can have these things happen but it's just a bit sad when every male character in the game except MC is a cuck/looser/nerd/dead/gay/imprisoned/etc.
I am in this completely with you. For example, in the story of Rhonda, it was not necessary to add her mother (I do not remember the name), as this would lead to the need to cucked Earl, and he is a normal dude. It would be better to focus on Rhonda herself and the rescuer than to spray time and energy on other characters. But the developer often sins with this - he introduces a huge number of female characters (which is good in itself), but it turns out that most have only 1-2 scenes, even for the main girls. In the case of Eric, i partially agree, let there be a choice, but hope that there will be no threesome with him - looking at his fat, freckled ass is not the greatest pleasure, and creating such a scene will require a huge amount of time that can be spent more profitably on other girls; Better a threesome with a trans-Eve that would be more interesting.

nilo96

May 7, 2020
Yes and (probably) no. The dating system is meant to be "plugged in" between the end of the schoolgirl stories and their sex scenes. So in for example Roxxy's case you wouldn't go straight to sex after beating Dexter, but MC would have to date her, unlock some smaller scenes to then eventually get her sex scenes and invite her to the prom. While that is happening there are supposed to be deductions if you date several schoolgirls at once.
Heck! I thought that after completing the main stories with the girls, it would be possible to take them somewhere on dates, to give suitable gifts, i.e. it will be something like expanding the story of the heroines - new dialogues will appear (we will find out some small, additional details about the heroines), events (for example, taking Eve to a rock concert) and new sex scenes (well, plееееease :love:). And so it turns out that you have to grind, as in many games "earning points", in order to gain access to what we already have. Nein! Nein! Nein! :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to resolve language error? I log into the game and activate the translation. The game works normally with the language I activated. When I save and try to load the game, it switches from language to English. Are there any console commands I can use to switch back to the language of my choice? Or is there another way to force the game to leave in my preferred language?
Thanks
Incest patch does not work together with translations.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes, as far as their current plans seem to go, the schoolgirls are indeed meant to stay available for the dating/prom, so MC can't lock himself out of important characters before that. In their cases we may get different versions/endings of their stories, which is probably what DC hinted at in Annie's case.

I do indeed like the fact that for example Sara won't be fuckable without Terry and that it looks like Harold will get a good ending, that Erik will have the possibilty to get his female Erik (June), etc. To me that enhances the writing and adds variety to the game.

But I don't think they'll go as far as to actually lock the sex scenes again after MC has unlocked them. I personally wouldn't expect that, except for the prom, maybe.
I also don't think so that the existing scenes will be locked again. or at least I hope so. rather, it should be such that there is a wild finale with every girl at the prom. Who knows, maybe we can finally get Roxxy pregnant

It will be interesting how the final is designed in general. Does every girl really lead to a final and thus to a separate end of the game? In this case we would be doomed to keep playing the game over and over to really see all the scenes. But it is possible. There are already routes where you have to decide. Or is the prom made as a repeatable event that you can have again and again and decide differently every time? That would correspond to the character of a sandbox game.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I would not be very happy with a game that locks me out of half of the best scenes.

But hey, there are still mods... ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I am in this completely with you. For example, in the story of Rhonda, it was not necessary to add her mother (I do not remember the name), as this would lead to the need to cucked Earl, and he is a normal dude. It would be better to focus on Rhonda herself and the rescuer than to spray time and energy on other characters. But the developer often sins with this - he introduces a huge number of female characters (which is good in itself), but it turns out that most have only 1-2 scenes, even for the main girls.
That's a valid thing to say, but it looks like DC wants to have this "lively town" full of characters and not one that's 100% tailored just to serve the story.
It's not very effective, but I think it makes the game different and indeed "better" compared to many others.

In the case of Eric, i partially agree, let there be a choice, but hope that there will be no threesome with him - looking at his fat, freckled ass is not the greatest pleasure, and creating such a scene will require a huge amount of time that can be spent more profitably on other girls; Better a threesome with a trans-Eve that would be more interesting.
I mean, Erik's threesome with MC and Mrs. Johnson is already in the game right now and I don't think they'll remove that arc for good.

Heck! I thought that after completing the main stories with the girls, it would be possible to take them somewhere on dates, to give suitable gifts, i.e. it will be something like expanding the story of the heroines - new dialogues will appear (we will find out some small, additional details about the heroines), events (for example, taking Eve to a rock concert) and new sex scenes (well, plееееease :love:).
That's basically what's going to happen. After all, that's what all the new locations (bar, stadium, arcade, house in the woods, museum, etc.) are for.
And so it turns out that you have to grind, as in many games "earning points", in order to gain access to what we already have. Nein! Nein! Nein! :cry::cry::cry:
I doubt it'll be a real grind. Visit the right, individual locations, chose the right actions, get the right gifts and I'd guess you'd need 5 or dates or so max to get it done. And you'll possibly get the hand/blow/boobjobs, etc. which are now missing for the schoolgirls on the way, too.

rather, it should be such that there is a wild finale with every girl at the prom.
That chance does indeed seem quite low. DC did promise a beachhouse harem though, where you can invite fitting girls for a sleepover and get some threesomes or so.
Who knows, maybe we can finally get Roxxy pregnant
That's certainly going to happen once she gets her next update.
It will be interesting how the final is designed in general. Does every girl really lead to a final and thus to a separate end of the game? In this case we would be doomed to keep playing the game over and over to really see all the scenes. But it is possible. There are already routes where you have to decide. Or is the prom made as a repeatable event that you can have again and again and decide differently every time? That would correspond to the character of a sandbox game.
It's pure speculation but I'd guess that the prom may (at least officially) "end" that specific playthrough with one final prom sex scene and some final dialog for each girl.
I think it's always nice if a game has at least one way to "complete" it. I'd much rather prefer this than having some kind of "time limit" or indeed no real ending at all.

I would be surprised though if you couldn't just keep playing after that... at least I don't see a reason why they shouldn't allow that.

I would not be very happy with a game that locks me out of half of the best scenes.

But hey, there are still mods... ;)
I mean, 50% is certainly a bit much. Right now it looks like the choices will only apply to some of the main arcs. So you could access like 95% of the content anway.

But yeah, that's what mods are for.

Last edited:

nilo96

May 7, 2020
That's basically what's going to happen. After all, that's what all the new locations (bar, stadium, arcade, house in the woods, museum, etc.) are for.
It calms down a bit. :D

I mean, Erik's threesome with MC and Mrs. Johnson is already in the game right now and I don't think they'll remove that arc for good.
:sick:

I mean, 50% is certainly a bit much. Right now it looks like the choices will only apply to some of the main arcs. So you could access like 95% of the content anway.
The choice is needed, of course, but in my opinion, while it was 100% necessary only in the history of Eve.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you! I tested it now and it worked. The patch incest in this game would help or will I be able to play normally even without it? If so, then I play in English and delete the translation.
Well that's pure logic to be applied here. The game is in English originally. So is the incest patch. How would you expect to have a translation pack and the incest patch work at the same time? If you want incest in your favorite language, someone has to incestify your translation pack, simple as that.

And certainly the game works perfectly without the incest patch. You will have no incest then, sure. If you want incest, dont use the translation.

MxrKuSh

Dec 2, 2020
i'm confused with the incest patches, can anyone instruct me which to download and what to do please ? ty

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
can I get some help with the pizza minigame? i'm really not fast enough with the sports car
I heard there was a mod that lets you press the 1,2,3 keys for the pizzas but I can't find it
There's also a skip buton but it says it's cheating, does that mean your savegame is altered in some way?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
can I get some help with the pizza minigame? i'm really not fast enough with the sports car
I heard there was a mod that lets you press the 1,2,3 keys for the pizzas but I can't find it
There's also a skip buton but it says it's cheating, does that mean your savegame is altered in some way?
I don't know about any other mod than mine, and that provides the cheat option you mention. It should not affect the savegame. However, it does not give you the optimal result in that minigame either, you only deliver two of the three pizzas when clicking that button.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yo bro we need more helen content bro i dont get why shes slept on
Probably because the bros that vote in the bro-polls don't like her enough, bro, to vote for her, bro. Maybe also the bro-fact she's included in the Mia-bro route and dudebros don't like her either, bro.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I agree that not everyone needs to be on the MC's dick.
Let others have their own loved ones.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes