WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
DC expanded the class picture and I'd say he did quite a good job compared to the old one.

View attachment 1357372

(taken from that fan instagramm account)
Except, there is no way that Annie would let June play her portable console while she is standing next to her in a school picture. People need to look at the camera dammit! : P

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think Missy is trying to get an eyeful of Roxxy's cleavage, like Chad is with Judith, except way more obvious. Eve annoyed that Rhonda is elbowing her boob is funny too.

Reactions: sucklepuck

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What? What are you talking about? I see Mia as the sweet, innocent, girl-next-door type.
Look at how Mia is drawn in the new class picture. That's what I'm referring to.
It's like they didn't even try, which is kinda painful for me as a Mia fan.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Look at how Mia is drawn in the new class picture. That's what I'm referring to.
Hm, all of these are ingame sprites and all that was changed are the eyes and some case the pose/mouth. So that is indeed basically the new Mia as she is in the game.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I don't know about any other mod than mine, and that provides the cheat option you mention. It should not affect the savegame. However, it does not give you the optimal result in that minigame either, you only deliver two of the three pizzas when clicking that button.
Thanks

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Admittedly, the first time I saw the pic was late last night so I really just skimmed it. Just looked it over again and I still don't see what you're referring to. She looks cute as ever.

These observations has already been mentioned but I feel that it's worth mentioning again. It looks like the new pic definitely has more of a story to tell than the old one. Mia's checking out Roxxy and Becca's going 'gawd, what's this dumb bitch doing?'. Chad's gawking at Judith's udders. :LOL: Eve's gone timid because Rhonda's shoved her elbow into Eve's chest.

Does anyone have any clue why Kevin's staring so hard at Ms. Bissette?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Admittedly, the first time I saw the pic was late last night so I really just skimmed it. Just looked it over again and I still don't see what you're referring to. She looks cute as ever.

These observations has already been mentioned but I feel that it's worth mentioning again. It looks like the new pic definitely has more of a story to tell than the old one. Mia's checking out Roxxy and Becca's going 'gawd, what's this dumb bitch doing?'. Chad's gawking at Judith's udders. :LOL: Eve's gone timid because Rhonda's shoved her elbow into Eve's chest.

Here eyes are on different levels and look like they were going for a sultry look, one of them is actually more closed than the other, her arms are hanging robotically by her sides, I have no idea what they were thinking with adding a bow in her hair (she doesn't need one) and the earring isn't hanging as an earring should - it's sticking out instead of hanging.
In the end, it's like they were trying to make her look more like Helen.
Previous Mia was so much sweeter to look at.
Take a look at the attached comparison shot.

Now, I do like the repositioning of Rhonda. Previously it was like she was hiding in the back, like that weirdo between Kevin and Tyrone in the old shot.

Last edited:

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
The update I look forward to the most is Judith's but at the rate the progress bar goes and also the game is updated every six months, well that's what I see, which means that Judith's story will be in 2023. that I suppose but I hope not :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: BigLoada and Ranma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Here eyes are on different levels and look like they were going for a sultry look, one of them is actually more closed than the other, her arms are hanging robotically by her sides, I have no idea what they were thinking with adding a bow in her hair (she doesn't need one) and the earring isn't hanging as an earring should - it's sticking out instead of hanging.
The eyes happened because DC was lazy and just changed her pupils, the same likely goes for her pose. The bow and the earring on the other hand will almost certainly stay, given that they are already in the game right now.

In case you want to have a closer look to compare old vs. new:

mia.jpg

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
How to disable screenshots? S takes a screenshot and it's messing up the music minigame

edit: fixed. open renpy/common/00keymap.rpy with notepad

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone thinks it would be a good idea to have sexy and nude pics sent to the MC’s phone after you have a good relationship with all the female characters
very good idea. i would also say the magic telescope feature is very underrated, i wish we could spy on more girls than just mia and mrs johnson

Reactions: sasha777

Username7

May 1, 2017

To hazard a guess I'd say Ms. Bissette's breast are up against his left arm and it's making him uncomfortable. I guess she also hasn't caught on that he's batting for the other team yet.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

Now, I do like the repositioning of Rhonda. Previously it was like she was hiding in the back, like that weirdo between Kevin and Tyrone in the old shot.
I will agree that from those two comparisons, the old Mia does look sweeter. The eyes are different. But arm placement isn't set in stone and girls have MANY accessories. Ultimately, we'll have to see how her story plays out.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes