demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
How much i had to wait to see a little bit of Judith content??? I need my timid 4 eyes with huge titties:love:.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How much i had to wait to see a little bit of Judith content??? I need my timid 4 eyes with huge titties:love:.
Since there's nothing for her in-game, you didn't wait anything. Unless your Engrish translator meant "how much you have to wait" > about 3+ years and 4 builds

HymnOfSouls

Jun 17, 2020
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just started playing the game, and I'm doing it with the Naughty Mod, but the game is frozen at Miss Bissette's animation where it has you click to continue moving in frames. If I click it, the scene freezes, if I skip ahead with Control it'll play out the animation, but I can't do anything afterwards, does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Move this discussion to the mod's thread and attach a savegame there.

Reactions: HymnOfSouls
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes