Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
i know this may have been answered before, but i am an early player ofthe game, and i just came back after like 2 years worth of updates, so i gotta ask, since i am replaying the game from scratch,
who got anal scenes, good ones? i vaguley remember Mia, and the beach threesome with Roxxy... that's as far as i remember...
can anyone tell me what other chars have this option/scene? be much obliged ...
Roxxy doesn't have anal scene (yet). So far, apart from Mia and Roxxy's Mom:
Consuelo (maid) in the kitchen, Eve (2 scenes) and Melonia (can't see the dick entering the asshole, though).

Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
I am stuck!!!!!
If I click on the bush Dan says that it's too late and I should sleep
but I can't go back.. what do I do? - my previous save is way behind -

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are on dev or cheat mode, you may click the phone and the broadcast reception icon on top left. This opens the cheat menu, where you can set the game time to Evening.

Don't mess with the other settings if you don't want to further break the game.

And from now on, save often and use multiple slots.

Rei199

Feb 27, 2019
If you are on dev or cheat mode, you may click the phone and the broadcast reception icon on top left. This opens the cheat menu, where you can set the game time to Evening.

THANKS ALOT

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me which girls and women do not have sex with the main character for the final version of 20.11? :devilish:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

Surely getting Erik and Kevin preg through that menu wouldn't break anything :KEK:

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You got main story ending, lewd batch 1 and will get either lewd 2/tech build/both before Xmas. What more do you want ?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
I impregnated Diana without any pills from the hospital, but by doing that I guess I kind of softlocked myself out of the lab. I can't enter the basement since MC says there is no reason, but at the same time he talks in other scenes like I was down there and met the doctor. What can I do to fix that?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I impregnated Diana without any pills from the hospital, but by doing that I guess I kind of softlocked myself out of the lab. I can't enter the basement since MC says there is no reason, but at the same time he talks in other scenes like I was down there and met the doctor. What can I do to fix that?
You have to talk to Roz at the hospital's receiption, trick her away from her desk with a fake phone call, and go down to the basment, basically. I don't remember the details right now.

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
Minigames do not work properly on linux (at least on my system), it seems like they are running at half the speed, milking minigame feels sluggish. It is clearly noticeable on the basketball minigame, the ball travels way slower than on windows and android. I tried the same save file on those two others systems too, and it was running fine.
Can i help somehow to figure this out, are there some log files i could pull and post here?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I still think the weightlifting "break your spacebar to win" minigame could do with a bit of a re-do.
Maybe a timing minigame instead as actual weight training isn't just about muscle strength; there's some technique involved.

Reactions: bogodit

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Minigames do not work properly on linux (at least on my system), it seems like they are running at half the speed, milking minigame feels sluggish. It is clearly noticeable on the basketball minigame, the ball travels way slower than on windows and android. I tried the same save file on those two others systems too, and it was running fine.
Can i help somehow to figure this out, are there some log files i could pull and post here?
I still think the weightlifting "break your spacebar to win" minigame could do with a bit of a re-do.
Maybe a timing minigame instead as actual weight training isn't just about muscle strength; there's some technique involved.
Minigames as they are done in that game seem to rely on screen refresh rate. If they run too quickly or too slow, try changing the screen refresh rate to 60HZ, 120HZ or something else and see if that makes a difference.

Also, in Naughty Tribute mod I made some fixes to be more stable against screen refresh rates some time ago, but I don't know if they still work after several new game versions. However, it's still possible to skip most minigames if you feel like it.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
I am very curious how relationship with Annie will progress to a point where MC will be able to have sex with her. Well, we find out within two years :)

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes