Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You could also try to find the fake and banned notDC instagram account with ripped-off stream pics, he had a bunch of them

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How do you edit money into your save in this game? My usual method just does not want to be reflected in-game and i'm kind of stumped. I didn't want to use the cheated mode cause of the maxed stats stuff, i just don't want to grind for cash 100 times.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
How do you edit money into your save in this game? My usual method just does not want to be reflected in-game and i'm kind of stumped. I didn't want to use the cheated mode cause of the maxed stats stuff, i just don't want to grind for cash 100 times.
Is your usual method using save editor?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is your usual method using save editor?
Yeah, and if it doesn't work once then i do a before and after save to compare what changed. Failing that i try to renpy editor but that's almost always a worse deal than the online one.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, and if it doesn't work once then i do a before and after save to compare what changed. Failing that i try to renpy editor but that's almost always a worse deal than the online one.
Well, if that doesn't work I don't know what else will work. Someone would know a way to get money via cheating I believe.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dunno why cheating $ is ok but using the mode to skip the 30+ replay the same minigame for (useless most of the game) stats isn't ? Just use the mode from start and be done with anything grind related. Or don't and grind instead. Either that or tinker the code praying you can do better than the devs and not fuck everything up

Reactions: alanrivaille

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Dunno why cheating $ is ok but using the mode to skip the 30+ replay the same minigame for (useless most of the game) stats isn't ? Just use the mode from start and be done with anything grind related. Or don't and grind instead. Either that or tinker the code praying you can do better than the devs and not fuck everything up
Well i didn't know when i started and wanted to play things properly, then as i played i realised the money side of things is mostly just a big grind. If i knew then what i know now, yeah, i'd probably have selected the cheat version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Some ways to make $ that I remember :

Diane's garden
Streams with Jenny
Clean the pool at Grump's
Pizza deliveries with bike/car
Dump everything into bank account and wait on it

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kinda really want to see this Annie phone wallpaper. Can anyone share it?
I already shared them.
Go to the first page and klick on the "Wallpapers" link.

Edit: j4yj4m so fast :O

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What about clicking the secret button on MC's phone (signal strength, upper left) and adding money in the cheat menu?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I've got some, but sadly not all of them.

I quickly uploaded the actual old vs. new comparisons I've still got here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There should be quite a bit more stuff out here in this topic, in case anybody actually wants to look for it...
Wow, the town is so much more expansive now, that's cool.

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
I really do love this game and I hope nothing but the best for it but, almost 4 months of no update and you're making 72k+ a month on patreon. Next update is hopefully a hefty one.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes