♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Yeah, no. If you asked nicely, maaaaybe :p Seriously though, use your favourite search engine and look them up.
Whatever.
I already fetched this game but i'm busy with playing Ambrosia atm, gonna take a look at what's the fuss is all about after i'm done. :giggle: :coffee:

yeah millions people are playing garbage games and few thousands people are playing a so called great 2d shit game with unnecessary big boobs and milking its subscriber.
F95 is visited by millions of people as well, i'll let you figure out the implications.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ugh game is only 1GB...
most non-pron games now are at least 60GB or more
Just to add, the devs makes a real effort to keep the game as small as possible so people with older mobiles can play it, too, and poeple with bad connections can download it easily. In fact size was one of the biggest reasons why the reworks happened in the first place.

Last edited:

ericcha

Jun 21, 2021
Whatever.
I already fetched this game but i'm busy with playing Ambrosia atm, gonna take a look at what's the fuss is all about after i'm done. :giggle: :coffee:

F95 is visited by millions of people as well, i'll let you figure out the implications.
No. To compare the 2 is ridiculous. F95 may have 1 million legit views a month(bounce stat) while store.steampowered gets over 20 million and steamcommunity is at about 100 million a month. F95 is basically a combination of Steams store and community site. That is a contrast of 120 mil to 1 mil. Keep in mind the most popular games on F95 are free. The most popular 60G games on steam are $50-60. The implications are people like those 60g games far more.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess make it accessible for 7.9 billion humans does take a lot of time and effort (y)
I didn't want to sound like it happens for altruistic reasons. But as far as I recall DC mentioned, that more than 50% of the official downloads are for mobile by now and the south east asian fanbase seems to be huge. So it makes a lot of sense to cater to these players, too.

:LOL: I heard they are coming out with versions in 40 different languages including Braille.
Community translations are ongoing. Some are finished, some are still in the process.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Would the story change with Jenny if you choose to either be a submissive to her or aggressive?
Nope, it only changes what MC replies to her. She'll stay a mega-bitch whatever you do and you won't miss anything with either choices. It's more for flavor/replay

• Hey there
Reactions: TGafy

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Would the story change with Jenny if you choose to either be a submissive to her or aggressive?
From what I recall the story was the same regardless of choice. Depending on which, there were minor dialog changes.

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
does anyone know a mod were add fan made sex scenes
i think i saw pictures of extra scene with the glases girl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone know a mod were add fan made sex scenes
i think i saw pictures of extra scene with the glases girl
That junk is years behind and will 99%+ screw your game. Either get what srk's mod does or wait for updates to the game, the mod's been dead for ~2 years anyway

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes