destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You dudes seem to have forgotten the hugely empty debate about lolis that got nuked last year ...... Anything flatter than Mia isn't happening, not only for loli reasons but DC seems to like bigger tids anyway, no need to keep whining about it
It's more like not everybody religiously follows the DC lore, so not everyone is aware of all that has happened. Chill.

By patreon he actually meant the company patreon and not his patrons. He and his team still seem very carefully that everything is 100% within patreon's TOS and according to DC it may be too close to "loli content" ... not that I'd agree, but that's what he said.
I mean idk. Flat chested women exist irl too. And flat tits don't automatically mean looking young. But I guess I get DC in this sense, because most people who are into that sort of art are also into...the sort of shit that DC is afraid of, lol.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's more like not everybody religiously follows the DC lore, so not everyone is aware of all that has happened. Chill.

I mean idk. Flat chested women exist irl too. And flat tits don't automatically mean looking young. But I guess I get DC in this sense, because most people who are into that sort of art are also into...the sort of shit that DC is afraid of, lol.
You only partly get the problem. It's not about DC being afraid (maybe he is but that's not the point). It's about what Patreon allows on their platform. They make the rules, and when they say the L word, the account gets banned. Happened to DC along with a number of other creators some years ago.

You may be absolutely right that there are grown women with flat chests. But, again, that's not the point.

On the other hand, that does not explain why there are so many girls with atomic boobs in that game.

Reactions: AkaiZero

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
...but DC seems to like bigger tids anyway, no need to keep whining about it
Well, he also doesn't like anal and yet there are scenes and there'll be more of them. So it's not like his personal preference would ultimately matter, especially not if it's just a tertiary, minor character.
Yeah, I guess we'll see if there'll be a character at some point or not. They had the same discussion again when they talked about adding a centaur monster girl and whether that's too close to beastiality or not.
It's about what Patreon allows on their platform. They make the rules, and when they say the L word, the account gets banned. Happened to DC along with a number of other creators some years ago.

You may be absolutely right that there are grown women with flat chests. But, again, that's not the point.
To be fair, the ban happened because of the "I word" and was indeed totally justified by that standard. In this case it would certainly be possible to make sure everybody understands that an actually grown woman in her late 20s or early 30s isn't a loli. Then again, it just seems like it's not important enough to even take the slightest risk.

But it's important to see that this isn't a case where a dev tries to circumvent patreon's TOS with content that's actually illegal, but that it's just a fear that patreon may overreact - which as far as I'm aware has never actually happened with any game.

Reactions: WSmith and AkaiZero

sasukelp

Apr 27, 2020
someone explains to me in detail with installing the mods on Android is that I do not understand the other explanation well

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Crazy to see people saying there are too many characters with big boobs, when I'm out here editing them to all be at least Jenny size if not Tina :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to have the Gym girl's body to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma and Bloggs112

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
grace is easily the sexiest and best girl in the game. if she's going to be on the next poll i will for sure root for her. if you disagree come at me.
Grace is great, but it's Roxy all the way for me, bro. Kind of trite, I know, but I like her storyline and character development. Then it's Eve, for the same two reasons. I'm a sucker for a good storyline.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
who is gonna have the scenes in the second batch ?
the poll shows these scenes;
Eve - 29% (1519 votes)
Liu - 15% (750 votes)
Diane - 12% (596 votes)
Crystal - 9% (477 votes)
Jenny - 8% (437 votes)
Maria and Tony - 6% (331 votes)

was Maria and Tony - 6% (331 votes) scene taken out ?

Reactions: EJW

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eve - 29% (1519 votes)
Liu - 15% (750 votes)
Diane - 12% (596 votes)
Crystal - 9% (477 votes)
Jenny - 8% (437 votes)

Nope, it's top 6, so they're still in. People just don't talk about anything relevant to the coming patches. Ever. Instead, they go on tangents about stuff 2+ years down the line and/or not polled stuff which will probably never come

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Eve - 29% (1519 votes)
Liu - 15% (750 votes)
Diane - 12% (596 votes)
Crystal - 9% (477 votes)
Jenny - 8% (437 votes)

I think the Maria and Tony scene was just mistakenly unlisted, but still on the way.

Reactions: DD69-1

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Eve - 29% (1519 votes)
Liu - 15% (750 votes)
Diane - 12% (596 votes)
Crystal - 9% (477 votes)
Jenny - 8% (437 votes)

Also from the wiki :

Tech update sex scenes for existing characters (batch 2)
Another round of scenes added during the developement of the tech update for the top 6 characters.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also from the wiki :

Tech update sex scenes for existing characters (batch 2)
Another round of scenes added during the developement of the tech update for the top 6 characters.
I think he refers to DC's patreon post he made a few weeks ago, where he indeed only mentioned 5 scenes and where he forgot the 6th one with Tony and Maria. At least that's what he said on stream afterwards and it'll indeed be included as planned.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There's a tits chart somewhere around the thread listing every girls' sizes if you dudes are so inclined into keeping this gloriously empty debate go into infinity .....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Jenny has a very bombshell body, I despise her tsundere character though. Anyways, I want pregnancy mrs. johnson and the mom content. If Diane can get pregnant, so can the mom. I want more Roxie content though, just having one sex scene is meh.
Roxie having one sex scene? What? She has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes