Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Guys If you were to pick a tag between Netorase and Netori which one would you put in Tony case ?? since tony is the one who want you to bang his wife ??

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guys If you were to pick a tag between Netorase and Netori which one would you put in Tony case ?? since tony is the one who want you to bang his wife ??
Neither, really. Yes, it's closer to netori, but given that Tony encourages MC to have sex with Maria and joins them next update, it's really just sharing and has nothing to do with either kind of NTR.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just a curious question to interrupt your academic talk about boobs and fetishes...

... Does anybody know why almost none of the Ren'Py games I know from this site (f98zone) is listed on the official Ren'Py games list , nor on the Ren'Py Wikipedia entry Instead, they do list a bunch of games that I never heard of.

Yes, the first site at least has some R18+ titles listed, so this cannot be it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
... Does anybody know why almost none of the Ren'Py games I know from this site (f98zone) is listed on the official Ren'Py games list , nor on the Ren'Py Wikipedia entry Instead, they do list a bunch of games that I never heard of.
I'd guess the most likely reason is simply that nobody bothered to add them? That renpy page seems pretty much dead anyway...

Edit: Given that they actually list "Unteralterbach" 18+ (or indeed any other kind of limit) will indeed not be the decisive issue...

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Just a curious question to interrupt your academic talk about boobs and fetishes...

Yes, the first site at least has some R18+ titles listed, so this cannot be it.
F98Zone?
Could this be some sort of alternate reality stuff? A glitch in the Matrix perhaps?

Reactions: noctarima

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
saw dc working on the lifeguard on stream yesterday. art for the tech update is still at 87% but i guess work on the rhonda update has started anyway? hype! also do you guys think we're getting the second batch bundled in some sort of halloween update or is it coming before and no halloween stuff this year?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
saw dc working on the lifeguard on stream yesterday. art for the tech update is still at 87% but i guess work on the rhonda update has started anyway?
Yeah, he usually runs out of stuff he can stream and thus starts working on other things on stream.
also do you guys think we're getting the second batch bundled in some sort of halloween update or is it coming before and no halloween stuff this year?
Even though I haven't heard anything, I'd guess there's a chance... adding at least one scene would be small compensation for the fact that the update does again take way longer than expected. I wouldn't bet on it though.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes