Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
debby update?
Nope
I don't suppose there's a patch only update, no? I don't feel like redownloading the whole thing again.
Nope, they only do full updates all the time
How has this game been in development for over 6 years with so little progress? I remember playing it back in college!
Lol
Anyone can please tell me if in tech update will debbie’s art be improved with her new features??
Nope
God... I've been waiting for Judith content for so long man...
Lol
Holy shit, I thought this game was abandoned.......
Lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The developer makes almost 100k/month and this is the update they gave to their donators lol, it's pretty sad but funny at the same time, all I have to say is keep on milking those idiots.
Lol, another release day milker
It's been a while since I've played this game but did a rich patron throw in a lot of money for some sort of pregnancy fetish?

Because it seems that way.
Preg was always in the fetish list since day 1, it just started appearing now with the remakes and new routes
So you get 3 new scenes for 6 months (but you know with variants lol). Like Eve with a dick and Eve with no dick lol !
Not even 4 months since last update but keep learning basic math, it'll help
Anyone getting RENPY errors with the new scenes?
Nope, the new Diane stuff crapped weirdly in the jar and seemed like the game crashed at 1st replay. Fixed itself though
so did they ever make it possible to knock Debbie up?
Lol, why not read stuff from last time some1 asked

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Lol, another release day milker

Preg was always in the fetish list since day 1, it just started appearing now with the remakes and new routes

Not even 4 months since last update but keep learning basic math, it'll help

Nope, the new Diane stuff crapped weirdly in the jar and seemed like the game crashed at 1st replay. Fixed itself though

Lol, why not read stuff from last time some1 asked
you know how you're complaining about people complaining?? thats like...the same thing man.

You're being what you so vigorously despise. You complain and dickride DC, while others complain and hate DC. You're all one in the same just on different spectrums.

Why can't people just stop arguing and enjoy when updates come out? Theres 1000's of games on here, so what if it takes forever for this game to update? GO PLAY ANOTHER ONE.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
you know how you're complaining about people complaining?? thats like...the same thing man.

You're being what you so vigorously despise. You complain and dickride DC, while others complain and hate DC. You're all one in the same just on different spectrums.

Why can't people just stop arguing and enjoy when updates come out? Theres 1000's of games on here, so what if it takes forever for this game to update? GO PLAY ANOTHER ONE.
problem is those "other ones" are either "abandoned" "on hold" "on content drought (milked for years)" or "v0.1" that later becomes "abandoned". And the "completed" ones are mostly MTL with NTR. So actually games you may play/enjoy on this side are 10-20. Lucky you if you haven't finished them in these years.

• Angry
Reactions: bamboomrunescape
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes