jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Compressed versión pls
Someone requested just a couple posts and 10 minutes before you. Another request within 10 minutes isn't going to do anything.

Compressed versión pls
Also, this is not the compression request thread.

There is a thread for requesting a compression of "any" game on F95 - and someone started on it 10 minutes before the first request in this thread. So patience, padawans.

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
This game is great, but I re-started... like 50 times, not kidding. So, I'll wait for something that REALLY interests me before try it again. (Like Debbie pregnancy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Also, I don't know if DarkCookie bothers to see messages here, but if you do, I just want you to know that I'll buy the game if you sell it on Steam... and adding trophies and cards will surely increase my interest in it :)

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's been a while since I've played this game but did a rich patron throw in a lot of money for some sort of pregnancy fetish?

Because it seems that way.
game is free no one needs to donate him money. He is doing the updates same speed when he had 10K

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Also, I don't know if DarkCookie bothers to see messages here, but if you do, I just want you to know that I'll buy the game if you sell it on Steam... and adding trophies and cards will surely increase my interest in it :)
Not going to happen. The game would be 100% banned by Valve for underage content.

Mar 11, 2018
The developer makes almost 100k/month and this is the update they gave to their donators lol, it's pretty sad but funny at the same time, all I have to say is keep on milking those idiots.
Hate the player, not the game. DC is exploiting the system like any other (mostly incompetent and selfish) dev would do, because that is what happens when a dream project interferes with money.

Reactions: Ottoeight

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
Not going to happen. The game would be 100% banned by Valve for underage content.
Underage? Oh! Those guys are in high school. I keep forgetting that age of consent is 18 in other places ^^" Which is very stupid in my view (sorry for the sincerity) But anyway. I guess it COULD be hard for him to "cover" that in the game. But Maybe he could do the same thing everyone does. Let a simple censored version on Steam, without any sex images, and then put a "directors cut" patch in his website, that will include everything else, and done. Well, it works for games like Sumer Memories. And dude, if the little shota in that game passes as an 18 yo guy for steam...I'm sure those teenagers will too XD.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Underage? Oh! Those guys are in high school. I keep forgetting that age of consent is 18 in other places ^^" Which is very stupid in my view (sorry for the sincerity) But anyway. I guess it COULD be hard for him to "cover" that in the game. But Maybe he could do the same thing everyone does. Let a simple censored version on Steam, without any sex images, and then put a "directors cut" patch in his website, that will include everything else, and done. Well, it works for games like Sumer Memories. And dude, if the little shota in that game passes as an 18 yo guy for steam...I'm sure those teenagers will too XD.
Might not be as easy as you think to just create a "simple" censored version.

You're also forgetting a couple important things... One, the game is actually free to download, and I don't just mean here... And two, the game actually has to be completed first, and that's probably not going to happen. This game will be "done" or abandoned when the guy can comfortably retire off this single project.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
shit, I can't play my saves from 20.11, why the same problem every time ??
If the update was chronologically following v0.20.11, probably wouldn't be a problem to use old save. However, sounds like this update has some new content within previous activities, not after.

ImpChadChan

Apr 1, 2021
Might not be as easy as you think to just create a "simple" censored version.

You're also forgetting a couple important things... One, the game is actually free to download, and I don't just mean here... And two, the game actually has to be completed first, and that's not going to happen. This game will be done or abandoned when the guy can comfortably retire off this single project.
I agree that might not be soo easy. But I said MAYBE he could do that, remember?

For being unfinished, I don't think that's a problem, in fact, I think that's an advantage. Like, I recently bought Princess and Conquest there, and the game is also not finished. And that was one of the reasons I choose to buy it there. Is way easier for me to keep track of the game progress that way, and every time they launch a new version Steam updated it automatically for me. So I think the time I save on those things is already worth the money I spend.

Now, for being offered free after finished... yes that in my opinion, would be the main problem. I do believe most people
wouldn't buy it because of it. But, as a consumer, I see it like this: is just a few bucks for me to get a lot of conveniences, like having the game saved on the cloud, so I can download and play whenever I want with just one click. (Although there is this factor of having to download a good part of it to remove the censorship later... :/)
But anyway, even so, For me, it also counts the fact that I'm a collector of games XD. It gives me satisfaction just to see them on the "shelf" of my Steam account. And he can offer extra things like trophies and cards, as I said.
Anyway, I personally wouldn't think is a bad deal even if he offer the game free later, even because that doesn't influence anything in my life in a negative way, it's actually the opposite, the more people playing the better. That means more content for it.

Also dude, in a way all games are free XD you just have to download a cracked version XD

And, I really hope he doesn't give up on it before finishing at least the more basic stuff :(

Last edited:

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
shit, I can't play my saves from 20.11, why the same problem every time ??
Well, I could play 0.20.12 with my old 0.20.10 saves. But I did get a warning and was warped into the daycare instead of MC's bedroom after loading. Game still worked fine, though I have to admit I only played for the new scenes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes