Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Reactions: McSlut

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I didn't say he does nothing, my point is just that if the STS dev pipeline doesn't keep up with the amount of art that he can draw maybe he could slowly start project #2 with another smaller team. He could redo animations, but wouldn't that end up in the same pipeline anyway?
You have to remember there are SO many apologists for DarkCookie here, that if you say anything critical about him, others will defend him and demonize you. He has grossed more than $300K since the last release and still it takes 4-6 months+ with not very much content. Mr Dot Games has 2 games going simultaneously and releases every other month. And they're making way less moola.

I read here that he doesn't do animations... that explains why the artwork and characters look SO different from the rest of the story!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You have to remember there are SO many apologists for DarkCookie here, that if you say anything critical about him, others will defend him and demonize you. He has grossed more than $300K since the last release and still it takes 4-6 months+ with not very much content. Mr Dot Games has 2 games going simultaneously and releases every other month. And they're making way less moola.

I read here that he doesn't do animations... that explains why the artwork and characters look SO different from the rest of the story!
Milker on release day, that's a new record

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Folks,

Brand new version 0.20.12-0.01 Alpha of the is up!

To be very clear: This is an early preview. Use it on your own risk!

In case of problems, disable the mod with parameter DISABLE_MOD. I will fix all problems as soon as I am aware. After this, I will begin with the naughtification of the new stuff.

Enjoy!

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I don't suppose there's a patch only update, no? I don't feel like redownloading the whole thing again.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes