LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It was clearly communicated what this update would be about. So it's a matter of wrong expectations from your side...
It's less about expectations and more just plain confusion on my part. I merely assumed the next update that would be released would be the tech update (i.e. no updates would be released until the actual tech update)

I'm actually waiting for the tech update to play this again. So forgive me if I'm a little excited, and I didn't mean to come off as ungrateful or impatient. Just confused.

Reactions: srksrk 68

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game still running?
I guess we should be able to find dev if searching google for networth then :p
when I stopped playing this game you have fucked everyone i think, except the fat chick from the toilet with big titties(fuzzy memory, long time :eek:) and never expected this game would last years more....

what is added that make dev able to milk the cash(not jelly, curious)? Improved scenes? New ppl to fuck?
think the cow lady, or she who liked to be dressed as a cow while you milk or fuck her was the last "new" thing when I stopped playing

Alastor18

Apr 23, 2020
help on how to view the new stuff at all without the grey screen of death error message would be appreciated :ROFLMAO:

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
this game still running?
I guess we should be able to find dev if searching google for networth then :p
when I stopped playing this game you have fucked everyone i think, except the fat chick from the toilet with big titties(fuzzy memory, long time :eek:) and never expected this game would last years more....

what is added that make dev able to milk the cash(not jelly, curious)? Improved scenes? New ppl to fuck?
think the cow lady, or she who liked to be dressed as a cow while you milk or fuck her was the last "new" thing when I stopped playing
why don't you ask him yourself he livestreams on Picarto. the fact you think he milking you for your money and you don't even know what's going on.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Can someone make a list of all the new scenes and how to trigger them?
So far

Crystal : Evening outside caravan
Diane : Morning in the barn
Eve : Week end morning after bed sex, go in the shower
Liu : During office sex, can change angle
Maria : During 1st sex scene, can roll over
Roxxy : During sex in caravan, can release her hairs

Still haven't found how to trigger Maria and Tony threesome, and Jenny new scene.

If anyone knows things I don't, feel free to let me know

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
why don't you ask him yourself he livestreams on Picarto. the fact you thinks he milking you for your money and you don't even know what's going on.
It is so strange to me. If you think you've been milked, fucking don't pay lmao. If you're annoyed it takes so long with the updates (btw I follow this game since the start, it was always that way, doesnt matter if 100 patreons or 5000, by now they should know it), then just get lost and play another game... Those people are super annoying.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Maria : During 1st sex scene, can roll over
Roxxy : During sex in caravan, can release her hairs
This is from pre-tech 1.

Still haven't found how to trigger Maria and Tony threesome, and Jenny new scene.
I wrote it in my post on page 2992.

Maria and Tony threesome is just an extra in the Maria scene in the night(I think) at the Pizza place. Jenny is a spy scene in the evening, with the peephole in the artic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: camaxtli

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
It is so strange to me. If you think you've been milked, fucking don't pay lmao. If you're annoyed it takes so long with the updates (btw I follow this game since the start, it was always that way, doesnt matter if 100 patreons or 5000, by now they should know it), then just get lost and play another game... Those people are super annoying.
I know right it's annoying like why comment if you don't even know what's happening go play something else lmao. ( I also been with this game since almost the beginning it's always been like this no matter the patreons or money.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
This is from pre-tech 1.

Maria and Tony threesome is just an extra in the Maria scene in the night(I think) at the Pizza place. Jenny is a spy scene in the evening, with the peephole in the artic.
Thanks ! Just figured out Jenny scene, still can't see the threesome. Oh well...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thanks ! Just figured out Jenny scene, still can't see the threesome. Oh well...
Did you finished the questline with Maria and Tony, thats the main story I think. For most scenes you have to be somewhat advanced in their stories.
For Tony and Maria I think you have to be at the point where you try for a child with Maria and if you send Tony out for the sex it maybe doesn't work (don't know didn't send him away).

• Red Heart

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
Did you finished the questline with Maria and Tony, thats the main story I think. For most scenes you have to be somewhat advanced in their stories.
For Tony and Maria I think you have to be at the point where you try for a child with Maria and if you send Tony out for the sex it maybe doesn't work (don't know didn't send him away).
Yup, I'm at the end of the main story I think? I thought we would be able to see this sene with the cookie jar but to no avail. Bah nevermind and thanks for the help

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yup, I'm at the end of the main story I think? I thought we would be able to see this sene with the cookie jar but to no avail. Bah nevermind and thanks for the help
You should be able to get it then, if Maria isn't pregnant atm. I read in the comments on patreon, that if you didn't allow Tony in the room when you fucking Maria in the pizza place, instead of a threesome you "only" get Maria to ride you. So to clarify the 3 some and riding scene is in the normal/old sex scene in the pizza place at night where you try to get her pregnant. While in the scene you can click "threesome" for with Tony or "catch breath" for without Tony

i meant the new ones from this update. and my bad not debbie diane

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes