Alastor18

Apr 23, 2020
so im getting a stupid grey traceback error screen or w.e when i view any of the new scenes....can anyone help? =/
for extra information i had used the cookie jar unlocker a long time ago just so i could have access to all the scenes while also just casually playing the game
the version of the game i currently have has no gallery unlocker installed and it still doesnt work...tried putting it back in incase that caused the issue and it again still does not let me view the new stuff other than saying its unlocked but the error screen loads in instead.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried to download it from the 2 links
- the first does not give me the page
- the second instead comes to the download and at the end tells me
"This file is not downloaded often and could be dangerous."
help!!!
what should I do?
Work just fine for me, so it must have something to be on your end. Maybe someone can put a mirror online.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I have not played for a long time so there are a few updates I missed out on, but I am going to hold out until the annie update is done. However, I fear that will be two years at the rate they are going. I have no idea why people are still funding this considering how long they are dragging it out, they have more than enough money to hire some decent employees that could actually get this stuff done way faster and in better quality. Still, can't argue, they got a nice scam going so power to them.

With that said, only real negative outside of the time delay is the pop culture references like kim and trump, the stuff is so dated and cringe now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
it was underwhelming at best.. were people really hyped about it?
People like Tony and they like banging his wife. Some would be hyped about that.

volumina-90
Are you jealous or something?
You should tune into one of his streams sometime. You'll see that Cookie does the art while someone else does the code.
He's a solid enough worker and doesn't turn out 5 minute updates like some other developers I could mention.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
People like Tony and they like banging his wife. Some would be hyped about that.

volumina-90
Are you jealous or something?
You should tune into one of his streams sometime. You'll see that Cookie does the art while someone else does the code.
He's a solid enough worker and doesn't turn out 5 minute updates like some other developers I could mention.
I mean sure.. I like Tony-Maria and the concept of a trio, but the scene was 1 angle, badly drawn, badly written, and didn't really offer anything of value to the quest line.. i know animations take loads of time, but i would have preferred a couple of well drawn pictures with different poses/angles instead of this..
Then again.. it's all subjective..

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I was hoping this update would be the tech update. Like, what the heck? I thought the dev said it was almost done. If the next update is not the tech update, then something is clearly wrong.
It was clearly communicated what this update would be about. So it's a matter of wrong expectations from your side...

Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes