RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1079M
SHA1SUM: a6441c544215cb6e6acf8b6d063bea8fb1602fcf
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: NexizDeed

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Summertime Saga [v0.21.12 Pre-tech - Part 2] [Kompas Productions]

Original PC : 1.05 GB
Original Mac : 1.03 GB

Compressed PC (414 MB) :
Compressed Mac (373 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I know this is almost impossible but... I love grace and Odette but I feel like we could have more of them two(maybe a route specifically of those two,separated ofc) maybe instead of doing Eve route we do Grace route or Odette's route. I know that I sounding entitled but I really like both of them and maybe we could more content that doesn't depend on only Eve

Reactions: Sk0rp1on and Ranma

MindWright

Mar 4, 2019
To be honest, I just want some content with Consuela's daughter and her friend. I would also like a little love from Sarah (Captain's wife)
Lopez and Martinez are secondary characters in Judith's update. So, you're in luck, they are already on the schedule although it will be after the current update, Rhonda, and Annie, so it may be a while.

Sara and Capt. Terry were offered as a voyeur scene in a recent poll, but sadly didn't make it into the top choices. We might see something eventually, but Capt. Terry is a fan insert character, so the MC might never hook up with Sara.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
To be honest, I just want some content with Consuela's daughter and her friend. I would also like a little love from Sarah (Captain's wife)
content with the girls will happen at some point.... i asked about sarah and it was a hard No... not now or in the future ... but i am still holding out hope they change their mind...lol

• Sad
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Lopez and Martinez are secondary characters in Judith's update. So, you're in luck, they are already on the schedule although it will be after the current update, Rhonda, and Annie, so it may be a while.

Sara and Capt. Terry were offered as a voyeur scene in a recent poll, but sadly didn't make it into the top choices. We might see something eventually, but Capt. Terry is a fan insert character, so the MC might never hook up with Sara.
So for Lopez and Martinez we have to wait about another year, year 1/2? As far as Sara goes, I think it's high time for that fan to feel cucked. She's too hot to pass up. C'mon, we had to deal with gross Roz and DC can't throw us a bone with Sara? Lame.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes