KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Jesus...i really was hoping for new girls content, especially for those who doesn't have any route yet, plus the old saves being screwed up.
I'm just so bored to keep repeating the game from the beginning just for the sake of small updates, so i think i'll pass on this one and wait more than 1 year for more content because it's really not worth it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Jesus...i really was hoping for new girls content, especially for those who doesn't have any route yet, plus the old saves being screwed up.
I'm just so bored to keep repeating the game from the beginning just for the sake of small updates, so i think i'll pass on this one and wait more than 1 year for more content because it's really not worth it.
- This was never advertised anywhere as "new girl content", your point does nothing
- Old saves work fine for every1 who know how to actually play the game, another invalid point
- You having to restart cause you can't save in the 2 places dev said to do it for the last ~3 years doesn't mean you have a point yet again

In conclusion, game works fine and you're in cause

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how to unlock jenny scene?
i mean, the last one ;-;
It's not like there's a place on the main menu that lists everything new in the build, nor was it asked and answered a few hundred times in the last 20 pages ...... But keep asking, maybe 1 day some1 will reply, instead of taking 2 mins clicking the menu and finding out yourself

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
so im getting a stupid grey traceback error screen or w.e when i view any of the new scenes....can anyone help? =/
for extra information i had used the cookie jar unlocker a long time ago just so i could have access to all the scenes while also just casually playing the game
the version of the game i currently have has no gallery unlocker installed and it still doesnt work...tried putting it back in incase that caused the issue and it again still does not let me view the new stuff other than saying its unlocked but the error screen loads in instead.
without the full traceback code error no one can help you if you can post a full trackback log and post it to DC will help

Reactions: srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
without the full traceback code error no one can help you if you can post a full trackback log and post it to DC will help
DC doesn't come here (aside the 10 mins he did a few months ago to post his account's ~20 all at once) ....

bamboomrunescape

Donor
Dec 25, 2019
problem is those "other ones" are either "abandoned" "on hold" "on content drought (milked for years)" or "v0.1" that later becomes "abandoned". And the "completed" ones are mostly MTL with NTR. So actually games you may play/enjoy on this side are 10-20. Lucky you if you haven't finished them in these years.
that's just not true at all. there's so so many amazing games out there, and if you're into the incest bit (i very much am), then there's a whole host of games with so much content. not every game is on hold, abandoned, or early on in development, you're being overly-dramatic to prove a point that just isn't there.

Reactions: jestertlw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018

this shoud be your new profile picture my friend
For him being a Photoshop'd dude who asks for stuff that'll probably never happen or being a Photoshop'd dude asking for stuff from a route done ~3 years ago and that nothing will come out of ? Tough choice

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
idk, maybe because of working on game he just milking free money. It's not rare on this site.
So you are one of those who think that Firefox version numer 93.x is better than the version 3.93 we would have if they would not have decided to increase the number before the dot years ago. A totally meaningless if not missleading (you are the proof) decision.

To your explanation: the 0 before the dot does not mean anything apart from the game not being finished. The number after the dot(s) is what matters. It's not a decimal dot. A 0.20.5 was a lower version than a 0.20.12. And a 0.21.1 would be (by magnitudes) lower than a 0.101.1. Once the game is finished, it gets the 1 before the dot, meaning that the version (in imagination) 0.31.x would be follwed by 1.0.0.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I know that but still I could post it to him but are you sure he/she not on here?
Most tracebacks are caused by people using the OP unlocker/fucking around with outdated mod(s)/loading a game they saved mid-dialogue 4 builds ago and wonder why their game melted itself
So you are one of those who think that Firefox version numer 93.x is better than the version 3.93 we would have if they would not have decided to increase the number before the dot years ago. A totally meaningless if not missleading (you are the proof) decision.

To your explanation: the 0 before the dot does not mean anything apart from the game not being finished. The number after the dot(s) is what matters. It's not a decimal dot. A 0.20.5 was a lower version than a 0.20.12. And a 0.21.1 would be (by magnitudes) lower than a 0.101.1. Once the game is finished, it gets the 1 before the dot, meaning that the version (in imagination) 0.31.x would be follwed by 1.0.0.
Woah there mister "I come from F98 cause I'm better than most of you plebbers" throwing out coding facts

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Most tracebacks are caused by people using the OP unlocker/fucking around with outdated mod(s)/loading a game they saved mid-dialogue 4 builds ago and wonder why their game melted itself
yes that true but it still it can help

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
this game still running?
I guess we should be able to find dev if searching google for networth then :p
when I stopped playing this game you have fucked everyone i think, except the fat chick from the toilet with big titties(fuzzy memory, long time :eek:) and never expected this game would last years more....

what is added that make dev able to milk the cash(not jelly, curious)? Improved scenes? New ppl to fuck?
think the cow lady, or she who liked to be dressed as a cow while you milk or fuck her was the last "new" thing when I stopped playing
There *is* a thing called "change log", you know...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes