Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Thank you very much for bring the update here. This game is one of my favorites. I'm 2d Artist and I understand how difficult this proyect can be

Reactions: DJsona

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
guess again what? When I joined this site the game was already in development, was producing content updates monthly or sometimes even more than 1 update per month, with actual story progress and side story content. I even was supporting the dev on patreon still have the receipts. But what do they do for last 2 years? You wait for 4 month and get a 1-2 scene update time after time. In whole 2021 this game had like 2 updates total. If this is not a scam, I don't know what is...Oh yes ICSTOR and Sunsetriders7.
This is blatant lie.

Reactions: Franxxxxx

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Do we need an incest patch for this 20.12 version released today? If we need it, which patch works for it and do we have it here?

Reactions: DJsona

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
yisus, the new Becca scene is so good. Roxxy is the best.
Becca had a scene 4 months ago in the 1st batch .....

And speaking of scenes : unless there's a 3rd batch before/with the tech build, you blobs won't have anything lewd until R(h)onda comes out in 6+ months. Just hoping you whinelords can cope with that

Last edited:

earth_dragon4

Oct 1, 2020
I think i've completed everything in the current build except the aqua route. i seem to be stuck on it. i have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but no mini game available. Any ideas?

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Becca had a scene 4 months ago in the 1st batch .....

And speaking of scenes : unless there's a 3rd batch before/with the tech build, you blobs won't have anything lewd until R(h)onda comes out in 6+ months. Just hoping you whinelords can cope with that
And? I just found it and it's amazíng

Reactions: TGafy

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Good people, any solution, use the file to have the scenes in the gallery and with some I get an error, any solution?

111.jpg

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Keep telling people to not use the unlocker or mass report the OP so mods remove it. Both are wetdreams and none will happen. Tough life

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
how much longer until completion. I love this game, but I haven't played for a long time and I want to wait till it is completed before doing a new game.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes