owlking

Sep 20, 2018
  • Several new mini-events, to trigger new animations.
  • Sploosh's ideal pizza party made a reality.
these two new content I haven't found yet

anyone know how to met or trigger it ??

for those who wants to know the newest scene
open MC's phone click wifi icon
click unlocked all cookiejar
save ur game and exit to cookie jar page and you will see the new scene

Aug 8, 2017
There's no and there won't be any 3some with those 2. Ever
DAMN !
Been following this game off/on since v12 (dl'd it in 2017 when i was just a virgin (and still got it for some dumb reason, guess you never forget your first)).
Was a Patron, was not a patron, was excited with new scenes and dissappointed in others through these years.
But no Grace/Eve news f'n hurt man. Was really looking forward to that someday.

6338e4dba6a533671821d1ede387d505.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
DAMN !
Been following this game off/on since v12 (dl'd it in 2017 when i was just a virgin (and still got it for some dumb reason, guess you never forget your first)).
Was a Patron, was not a patron, was excited with new scenes and dissappointed in others through these years.
But no Grace/Eve news f'n hurt man. Was really looking forward to that someday.

View attachment 1466958
You should have realized that when Grace was presented as the SISTER of Eve, not her roommate, childhood friend, but her sister. That means because of Patreon rules there is no possibility of a sex scenes between the 2.

Reactions: CharmCityNative

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
Why is everyone pissy, this game is offical a complete game. As the main story is done with shit loads of sex scenes and on top of that. This is one of the few games that has made to sure to not fuck over anyone and promises what they say.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why is everyone pissy, this game is offical a complete game. As the main story is done with shit loads of sex scenes and on top of that. This is one of the few games that has made to sure to not fuck over anyone and promises what they say.
One of the main stories is complete. I don't think the other one is yet, though.

Karan123

May 1, 2018
man wtf theres never any love for judith. i just wanna see some more inverted nipple action yo.... is that too much to ask for????
Yeah me too but what can we do about it beside hoping that they will add more content cuz I wanna impregnated her too

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm guessing nobody knows which incest patch works for this version. Other members have asked this same question and apparently nobody has the answer. All I can read is that constant fighting over "milking". This stupid fight is burying valid questions by several members. I'm sure someone who knows the answer saw this milking argument then closed the page so they don't have to deal with it. Guess what just happened? A question got unanswered. So if you're going to argue, answer the damn questions first or gtfo.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm guessing nobody knows which incest patch works for this version. Other members have asked this same question and apparently nobody has the answer. All I can read is that constant fighting over "milking". This stupid fight is burying valid questions by several members. I'm sure someone who knows the answer saw this milking argument then closed the page so they don't have to deal with it. Guess what just happened? A question got unanswered. So if you're going to argue, answer the damn questions first or gtfo.
The incest patch on the main side is wrongfully still labeled as 20.9 but it is 20.12 already (as I said it a mod resolved my report for a number update on the first page). And the extra lines patch should still work, the modder said.

Reactions: whippetmaster

Karan123

May 1, 2018

View attachment 1464302

This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 2nd small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes.
If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a bug? Report here:

Thanks to those supporting us all this time, and those who send us all the feedback. Make sure to watch our daily live stream to see the development!
-DC

Windows
Linux - It seems to be Linux version on Kompass is the same as Windows.
Mac
Android

I was able to get the PC version before the server started smoking. Dunno how long the other will take thought.
Edit: Added Android
Edit2: Added Mac
Edit3: Added Linux info and how to get the new Scenes
How to trigger Liu's new content?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The incest patch on the main side is wrongfully still labeled as 20.9 but it is 20.12 already (as I said it a mod resolved my report for a number update on the first page). And the extra lines patch should still work, the modder said.
Thank you for the answer. 2 paws up!

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you for the answer. 2 paws up!
I just double checked the incest mods, it seems that the extra lines mod is for the official incest patch that is still only for 20.5, combining it with the 20.12 incest mod could possible cause issues.
To quote the modder of the extra lines mod:
It should work fine. Only if some of the old stuff got changed, it could make sone sentences not working.

After we get the full tech update, I will look after the previous reported issues and if new stuff for Mom, Sis or Aunt need a change.

anyone know how to install the incest patch on the android? thanks
Follow the instructions for the 20.5 incest patch on the first page. Should work with the 20.12 version.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes