kaire07

Apr 13, 2019
I just double checked the incest mods, it seems that the extra lines mod is for the official incest patch that is still only for 20.5, combining it with the 20.12 incest mod could possible cause issues.
To quote the modder of the extra lines mod:

Follow the instructions for the 20.5 incest patch on the first page. Should work with the 20.12 version.
yeah, it doesn't work in android 11+

Aug 8, 2017
You should have realized that when Grace was presented as the SISTER of Eve, not her roommate, childhood friend, but her sister. That means because of Patreon rules there is no possibility of a sex scenes between the 2.
I know, I know. :(
But somewhere deep down, I was still holding out hope in there for a hookup some day.
Omnikuken's comment just made it too real, and I had to pout. Sorry.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: phreadom and Bob69

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
whats pre tech?
it cant be an improvement and facelift for the characters because they are as ugly as before ;)

in sweden these types of characters are called "muppar"
muppetshow in the US right ;)?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
yeah, it doesn't work in android 11+
I don't really know anything about android sorry. Maybe try it with the old patch (20.5) then you have most of the game patched at least.

kaire07

Apr 13, 2019
I don't really know anything about android sorry. Maybe try it with the old patch (20.5) then you have most of the game patched at least.
it's ok, rhanks anyway. and it's not about the patch, android 11+ forbid to copy any file to the data folder

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
One of them is to deal with the Mafia.
The other one is to find a date for the prom.
You also need to farm up enough $ to get into university, though a lesser goal and 1 that doesn't include lewding the entire town
I didn't think that was a main quest. There is also the principal and her lackey cult plot.
That's not a main goal, it'll be a (big) part of Annie's route

Shutloud

Nov 9, 2017
Haven't been on here for awhile and noticed a new batch of whiners and haters. Nothing new there from the last time I was here. Yes the updates are a long time waiting because DC hand draws everything. I've watched his live stream quite a few times. Yes it can be frustrating not to see a characeter you really like not get an update for a long time. I personally have been waiting for Judith to get an update for over 2 years or more since I started playing this game. But you can't compare this game to other ones that use Daz models or other programs such as Koikatsu. Sure, those devs can pump out updates a lot faster and quicker. But most of those games which I have played for a few years have flat character development, terrible animations, and lackluster storylines. There are a dozen games that were ok that I have seen get abandoned within a year or less because the dev thought it would be popular right away. They were expecting lots of people to just start throwing money at those games. Shallow stories, characters with no develepmont and lackluster gameplay won't go anywhere.

Now that I said my two cents worth for the last few months I will happily go about playing ok games in anticipation of playing STS when Rhonda, Annie, and Judith get their updates. If the whiners on here are so unhappy about how long it takes, go and take the time to hand draw your own adult game and see how hard it is. Along with everything else that needs to be done to make a fantastic popular adult game.
That's right, its not easy make a great game.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I didn't think that was a main quest. There is also the principal and her lackey cult plot.
The Principal's cult is a character route for her and Annie.

Main story goals getting a date for the prom and the mafia. I would also say to pass all classes, but they are integrated in the teacher routes.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
So, as someone who's mainly interested in the Rhonda update, I assume we have one more Tech update coming (I'd assume in ~3 months time) and the Rhonda update around 6-9 months after that?

About right? Hard to keep up in this thread.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, as someone who's mainly interested in the Rhonda update, I assume we have one more Tech update coming (I'd assume in ~3 months time) and the Rhonda update around 6-9 months after that?

About right? Hard to keep up in this thread.
There's only 1 tech update, we're still waiting for it. Then yes, it's R(h)onda's build afterwards. But it should take 4-5 months like all the other girls' routes. We just dunno when the tech part will come out, so you can look at 7+ months total for both
Have you tried looking on the Save Request Thread? It's on the first page...
Lol, hoping people to read stuff ....... You'd be surprised some dudes don't even know what the OP is

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes