Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Okay so, in these pre-tech updates, Dianne and Mom got a new scene - together or separate, I don't know. Jenny got three new scenes. Eve got two new scenes. Grace got a new scene. Becka got a new scene. Crystal got a new scene. Did I miss anyone?

Wasn't Roxxy supposed to get one too? What happened? And are we getting more of these one off scenes?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer.
Reading the changelog actually answers everything posted in here since the update came out, you should try it

• Angry
Reactions: Ryuukun

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Since it is not clear how to unlock the new scenes for v0.20.12 here is what is new.

- Maria: At night have sex with her at the Pizzeria. If you had Tony watch during the first scene there will be an option for a threesome. If you didn't then there will be an option for catch breath.

- Liu: Go to the bank on a Tuesday morning, and have sex with her, her scene has a new added angle

-Jenny: Go to the attic of the house when its night out and click on the rug.

-Diane: Go to the barn on any day, complete the milking mini-game for Diane (Not the goat girl) . She will now ask for sex after completing the game

-Crystal: Go to Roxxys trailer at night on anyday of the week and click on her.

-Eve: Go to the tattoo parlor on a Saturday or Sunday morning, have sex with eve. Afterwards, head to the bathroom and click on the shower.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Since it is not clear how to unlock the new scenes for v0.20.12 here is what is new.

- Maria: At night have sex with her at the Pizzeria. If you had Tony watch during the first scene there will be an option for a threesome. If you didn't then there will be an option for catch breath.

- Liu: Go to the bank on a Tuesday morning, and have sex with her, her scene has a new added angle

-Jenny: Go to the attic of the house when its night out and click on the rug.

-Diane: Go to the barn on any day, complete the milking mini-game for Diane (Not the goat girl) . She will now ask for sex after completing the game

-Crystal: Go to Roxxys trailer at night on anyday of the week and click on her.

-Eve: Go to the tattoo parlor on a Saturday or Sunday morning, have sex with eve. Afterwards, head to the bathroom and click on the shower.
Gotta question people's ability to click 2x on the main menu and read what's already written in there instead of writing a novel about stuff most people who can actually click twice found out 3 days ago

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
i wonder if at some point all females will be impregnable.
Very unlikely - i think the likes of the teachers wont get expanded on again for example even if they really need more content. Personally i would like to see an option to go with everyone instead of the branching paths most (Choose the horny milf neighbour or the school geek, choose your slim young friend or her mom).

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes