srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
saves are broken again
didnt we waited for months to the game be compatible for older saves? :)
Dude you can facepalm me all you want, but what I say stays true:
Saves are not broken and have not been for years now. Learn about difference between warnings an errors.
Learn to read. The game gives you a warning if you load older saves, but older saves are compatible since several years now. There are a couple of things to be taken care of, though: only save in MC's bedroom or on the main town map, and never while in the middle of quests.

For your information: facepalms count the same as likes to your reaction score, so there is no point wasting them.

Edit: OMG he did it again :D

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta question people's ability to click 2x on the main menu and read what's already written in there instead of writing a novel about stuff most people who can actually click twice found out 3 days ago
Well some of us appreciate it because we don't want to waste our time downloading the update to find out it's shit.

Summersnow

Jul 1, 2020
Nope, and since it's been asked a few dozen times already, we probably never will
I think this is related to Maria´s new scene. Afaik Sploosh wanted to have the Tony, Maria, MC threesome for quite a while.
Not a hundred% sure though, but pretty sure.

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
So it's been awhile since I played this game, is there any way to open all the scenes these days? or do you have to manually go through the game?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
So it's been awhile since I played this game, is there any way to open all the scenes these days? or do you have to manually go through the game?
There's an option in the beginning that let's you skip it all and go to the new content, but if you want the complete cookie jar scenes open your phone in the game and click on the wifi symbol, it will ask you to type "I understand", after that just click unlock all cookie jar scenes.

PP27

Aug 7, 2020
Worst update ever. Crystal and Liu just look wrong in front. Same about Maria new pose. Wtf it took half a year to make this? New Jenny 'scene' is just scam and we left with more or less nice Eve and Diane scene. Wow.

Jun 21, 2018
Reading the changelog actually answers everything posted in here since the update came out, you should try it
Did you read the changelogs yourself? Because they don't break down who gets new scenes, because spoilers I imagine, they don't talk about who didn't get scenes, and why. If you have nothing to add, then don't quote others.

Reactions: Jayman69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did you read the changelogs yourself? Because they don't break down who gets new scenes, because spoilers I imagine, they don't talk about who didn't get scenes, and why. If you have nothing to add, then don't quote others.
The changelog gives away a spoiler when you click on the slightly brighter and whiter text line (need sharp eyes).

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before loaded naughty mod previous mod let one choose boy , girl or twins .Now when I press twins it comes out just a boy or girl, did I miss something?

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
- This was never advertised anywhere as "new girl content", your point does nothing
- Old saves work fine for every1 who know how to actually play the game, another invalid point
- You having to restart cause you can't save in the 2 places dev said to do it for the last ~3 years doesn't mean you have a point yet again

In conclusion, game works fine and you're in cause
You sound like someone took a shit on your coffee this morning, bad fap for the brain? literally no one would ever bother to find informations about how to save the game properly, people just want to save the game simply and easily without breaking in every update.
Unless you really follow the game but seems you take that follow up to a completely fanatic level my friend.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes