Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Gotta question people's ability to click 2x on the main menu and read what's already written in there instead of writing a novel about stuff most people who can actually click twice found out 3 days ago
"Five new repeatable standalone events with all new dialogue."
That's what you are claiming is laid out in the changelog. That's basically total bullshit and barely counts as a changelog.

Reactions: Selo521

Budman59

Jul 19, 2020
Naughty Tribute Mod never gave the option to choose between boy, girl or twins. Are you talking about the game's cheat menu (phone bars)? You see what happens if you make the wrong choice there and a girl doesn't support it.
The game cheat phone bar did not know the girl had to approve last update there was no problem except for 4 girls that would crash the game and Thanks

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
lezdom bet Annie and principal or mc?
Doubt there'll be much lez stuff between the 2 of them. More like MC will get swarmed by leather-clad wackjobs. Most of the route will probably be to find a way to get Annie out of Smith's clutches/Bible Black club, with or without MC getting tied up and whipped

Aug 28, 2021
I would have 2 questions: the first why only Jenny and Maria can be fucked when pregnant (really a shame). And secondly, why from moment to moment Eve has become a trans??!!

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I would have 2 questions: the first why only Jenny and Maria can be fucked when pregnant (really a shame). And secondly, why from moment to moment Eve has become a trans??!!
Answers:
  1. Because?
  2. While playing the game, Eve always identifies as female - the player decides whether she has a penis or a vagina.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
1. I like to think that they are leading the preg sex scenes. It'll take time, but more women will have those scenes too.
2. Eve cis or trans is your choice. If your game has her as trans, you made it happen.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
1. I like to think that they are leading the preg sex scenes. It'll take time, but more women will have those scenes too.
2. Eve cis or trans is your choice. If your game has her as trans, you made it happen.
Every girl will get preg at the end of the game's dev cycle. Every new girl planned (R(h)onda, Annie, Judith and 2ndaries) will get preg in their update. Then all the future remakes (Debbie/Erik/Mia/others) will include preg. It's not a matter of "if" or "maybe", only "when"

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this has already been asked. Saw a screenshot with the MC and Diane in her kitchen having sex before she tears it down for the barn. Either it was fanart or I've never come across that scene since I started playing the game 3 years ago. I do apologize that I haven't scrolled through a lot of pages or looked closely at the WT for it.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry if this has already been asked. Saw a screenshot with the MC and Diane in her kitchen having sex before she tears it down for the barn. Either it was fanart or I've never come across that scene since I started playing the game 3 years ago. I do apologize that I haven't scrolled through a lot of pages or looked closely at the WT for it.
They removed it for reasons (just like the shed at night). Might make a comeback in the far future when they (supposedly) redo her route to have her keep the house instead of blowing it out at random for the lulz. Outside of that, you'll have to get the game from around 0.16-ish to have it back

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
why only Jenny and Maria can be fucked when pregnant (really a shame).
You're right, it's a shame...
If you download the Naughty Tribue Mod and install it you can have pregnant sex with Grace and Odette too.
Naughty Tribute Mod provides pregnant sex for Jenny, Eve, Grace, Odette, Consuela, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya.

Reactions: Necronlord3

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Doubt there'll be much lez stuff between the 2 of them. More like MC will get swarmed by leather-clad wackjobs. Most of the route will probably be to find a way to get Annie out of Smith's clutches/Bible Black club, with or without MC getting tied up and whipped
I'm currently not playing this game so should I wait for updates?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dude you can facepalm me all you want, but what I say stays true:

For your information: facepalms count the same as likes to your reaction score, so there is no point wasting them.
Yup. I no longer waste my reactions on facepalms by and large. I've run out of emojis too many times on my conversation binges.

Also, the handful of facepalms I get anytime I post an "inconvenient truth" no longer vex me. They usually come from the same handful of users and I have come to expect them.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes