Blackj

May 21, 2018
I downloaded the game 2 times and it keeps happening, and in the previous version it didn't happen, and in all the new locations it's the same thing.

1635299335723.png

Faustão

Aug 8, 2019
Hey can someone help me im having a bug where after eve and kevin tell me roxxy and dexter are fighting on the basketball court i just go back to the map and if i go to the court nothing happens, this causes my progress with roxxy to be stuck. Help!

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
I guess I need to at least unlock Eve's scenes before doing gallery unlock? Since it needs to define dick/no dick

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I guess I need to at least unlock Eve's scenes before doing gallery unlock? Since it needs to define dick/no dick
If you are using the gallery unlocker mod, don't. There's a ton of posts that say don't use it. (I have never used it, myself).

I just took 30 seconds to search the word "unlock" in the search box in the upper right corner of this thread and found this on the first page of the results (sorted in descending date order). Hopefully this answers your question:

Start game, load or new game, click phone, click wifi icon, wade through the 409157439865 pages of warnings that your game will blow itself and your PC will melt, find the "gallery unlock all", click that, go back main menu, enjoy

Reactions: Zelva

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Is anyone else getting stuck at the loading screen when trying to boot up on the latest release? Would love to play the new content, but I can't even get the game to open :(

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else getting stuck at the loading screen when trying to boot up on the latest release? Would love to play the new content, but I can't even get the game to open :(
Game takes a while to load/start, especially on lolphone. Leave it there for a min or 2 (way more on lolphone), if nothing happens, it's your PC (or jokephone). If you don't even see the splashscreen, that's another problem
Can I update the game and just continue playing without playing from the start?
You don't "update" > you get the entire game back every time a new build gets released. And yes, you can keep your saves (if you know where to save and not abuse junk outdated mods)

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Zeroical

Jul 16, 2020
Game takes a while to load/start, especially on lolphone. Leave it there for a min or 2 (way more on lolphone), if nothing happens, it's your PC (or jokephone). If you don't even see the splashscreen, that's another problem

You don't "update" > you get the entire game back every time a new build gets released. And yes, you can keep your saves (if you know where to save and not abuse junk outdated mods)
Oh yeah I mean downloading the whole game again, so where do you usually find the save file?

TBM92

Feb 17, 2019
I'm having trouble opening up the game. I'm clicking the .exe but I get a flash of it loading then nothing.
Never had this happen before where the game refuses to start.
Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes