Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm having trouble opening up the game. I'm clicking the .exe but I get a flash of it loading then nothing.
Never had this happen before where the game refuses to start.
Any advice?
Game takes a while to load/start, especially on lolphone. Leave it there for a min or 2 (way more on lolphone), if nothing happens, it's your PC (or jokephone). If you don't even see the splashscreen, that's another problem

Reactions: Johnny90H30

TBM92

Feb 17, 2019
I get the splash screen, definitely. I'm playing PC.
Any ideas roughly how long it could take for it to acually load up?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I get the splash screen, definitely. I'm playing PC.
Any ideas roughly how long it could take for it to acually load up?
If you see the splash screen and your HDD is actually doing something > about a min or 2. It takes time, even on beefcake hardware (maybe less on SSD, but still).

If you let it run for a long time (5+ mins) and nothing happens, it's probably your PC. You won't get a traceback if the game doesn't load, so don't expect 1.

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
the game does not open for me and it is not a matter of waiting until it loads. Now you need to have a super PC to play or what?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how to change control ? my left arrow is broken
Aside this game is point and click with the mouse and you never need arrows, good question. Either wrong thread or bot failed to post something decent to farm post counts

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Aside this game is point and click with the mouse and you never need arrows, good question. Either wrong thread or bot failed to post something decent to farm post counts
Not quite. Arrow keys are needed for dex and int minigames.
how to change control ? my left arrow is broken
As for getting past those minigames, I'm not sure there is a way to customize keys. Enabling cheat mode lets you pass minigames altogether, but last I heard it can only be done at the start of a new game. If you're not interested in that, go for luck. Keep running them until the left arrow isn't a factor.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes