Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
The wedding dress is obviously her's from when she married the MC's dad. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to impregnate the mom and marry her while creating a really awkward situation among literally everyone that knows them, but I don't see a wedding happening anytime soon.
once someone said...Dream Big... :)

blackJoker11

Mar 28, 2021
Heyyyyyyy Someone can help me !!!! im block here . when i enter the storage room . have nothing inside and Mrs Maria not in the room .
Main story: Part 1
  1. Next day, in the morning, the pizza guy is willing to share information with a sine qua non condition: make his wife pregnant! Wait for Tony to put a little romance, then enter the storage room in the evening
What i need to do for Continue the main mission ????

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
i re
Very unlikely - i think the likes of the teachers wont get expanded on again for example even if they really need more content. Personally i would like to see an option to go with everyone instead of the branching paths most (Choose the horny milf neighbour or the school geek, choose your slim young friend or her mom).
I really hope that at some point we can impregnate the whole town eventually lol! , but I agree none of the teacher need any more content besides the PE teacher. I still want them to be able to get knocked though. the ones that I have seen that still are in need are the teachers, the principle, the principle's pet(forget her name), the carpenter's wife, the life guard, anna(I believe that is the one u have yoga chick), the 3 popular girls, the Hispanic twins, all the female shop keeper), cosplay girl, and cow tits(I forget her name so just using name she is called by her bullies sry if that seems insensitive). those are all the girls that are not able to be knocked up at this time. if I forgot any plz let me know. btw I am trying to avoid names and only using descriptors cuz they are easier for me to remember all of them by that cuz there are a lot of them lol.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Heyyyyyyy Someone can help me !!!! im block here . when i enter the storage room . have nothing inside and Mrs Maria not in the room .
Main story: Part 1
  1. Next day, in the morning, the pizza guy is willing to share information with a sine qua non condition: make his wife pregnant! Wait for Tony to put a little romance, then enter the storage room in the evening
What i need to do for Continue the main mission ????
Not sure if caps lock abuse or font size jank is worst. As for the "bug", every1 who has it never had a solution. It's also a 3 build old bug. It's also weird I replayed the entire route in 0.20.12 just to have the 3some in gallery, and didn't see a hint of that bug. It's still a mystery how/what/why some dude(s) can get that "bug" and 99%+ never get it.
i re

I really hope that at some point we can impregnate the whole town eventually lol! , but I agree none of the teacher need any more content besides the PE teacher. I still want them to be able to get knocked though. the ones that I have seen that still are in need are the teachers, the principle, the principle's pet(forget her name), the carpenter's wife, the life guard, anna(I believe that is the one u have yoga chick), the 3 popular girls, the Hispanic twins, all the female shop keeper), cosplay girl, and cow tits(I forget her name so just using name she is called by her bullies sry if that seems insensitive). those are all the girls that are not able to be knocked up at this time. if I forgot any plz let me know. btw I am trying to avoid names and only using descriptors cuz they are easier for me to remember all of them by that cuz there are a lot of them lol.
Every girl ever will get a preg remake/update to them. All those listed are either coming soon™ (3 planned routes include like ~10 of those girls), the rest will need to win polls and then wait for their build to be made. As I stated 438927654396 pages ago : it's not "if" or "maybe" they'll get a preg update, only "when".

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
its been 6 year ago i play this game what a time before patreon ban incest if i remember. this game really goes international

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
its been 6 year ago i play this game what a time before patreon ban incest if i remember. this game really goes international
Game started in 2016 but you were playing it in 2015 ? Are you another time traveler/multi-verse dude ?

zooler

Aug 29, 2017
every time I try and go into the library it says "i need to check out this book first, i should talk to the librarian again" but i cant go inside the library. Anyone else got this bug

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It is possible to remove a black screen, on the sides? PC: 1920x1080 HD 16:9

View attachment 1473988
Is this the picture you are getting, with the top and bottom part cropped off? That's definitely not OK. You should get an uncropped 4:3 image with black borders left and right. Yes, you get black borders but nothing should be cut off.

They are working on the 16:9 tech update since over a year now and it will take some more months.

Reactions: Kaylicon
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes