Arsh80

Apr 2, 2018
Should I play from beginning to get the new content? because I do not have save on V20, and I played the new update start and nothing new!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Should I play from beginning to get the new content? because I do not have save on V20, and I played the new update start and nothing new!
At this point it is probably better to wait a few years for the game to be complete. I think the new updates now give you the option to jump right into the new stuff so you don't really have to play from the beginning. But I am not sure I didn't even bother with downloading this update.

Reactions: tankdick

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What's new in the update? No new missions are coming.
The most recent update added 6 new scenes/angles for existing routes while they are working on the tech update. So there are no new missions, stories, etc.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
this adds a cheat menu to the games, all you need to do is put it into the game folder and your done. then when you're in the game click the phone, then click on the wifi symbol that's at the top left corner of the phone screen and you've opened the cheat menu)

just be careful when using the machines section of it as it allows you to progress a characters storyline to completion withot actually doing it, it works perfectly, just be careful when doing so

also could someone and a link to this on the main page of this forum thread
Not to dropkick your fun nor try to point-and-laugh you worked for nothing, but the wifi icon already does everything you listed. Since ~0.18 ....... So grats on putting a useless file that does something the game already did for ~3+ years now, maybe

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Did the creator said something about making a new game or something? because I don't think there is too much left to do with this one
how is half of the cast (at least) not having any content, and half of the ones that have are barebones at best "not much left"? this is the reason im always against games making the "end game" before its needed. people start thinking its over(including the devs). too many games have lost their motivation and ended up -complete- abandoned because "it already has an ending so why bother".

trully hope this will be diferent, but wont be surprised if it becomes another one of those...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how is half of the cast (at least) not having any content, and half of the ones that have are barebones at best "not much left"? this is the reason im always against games making the "end game" before its needed. people start thinking its over(including the devs). too many games have lost their motivation and ended up -complete- abandoned because "it already has an ending so why bother".

trully hope this will be diferent, but wont be surprised if it becomes another one of those...
What ending ? The main route isn't the game's end. They already planned 3 routes over 2 years ago, why would they drop them ? Aside being milking scamlords that take over a year for nothing *coughcough*, the game isn't going anywhere for the next ~4 years

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
What ending ? The main route isn't the game's end. They already planned 3 routes over 2 years ago, why would they drop them ? Aside being milking scamlords that take over a year for nothing *coughcough*, the game isn't going anywhere for the next ~4 years
im just saying, when one of these games release a "ending story" doesnt matter if they promissed x routes, and lots of loving for all characters, vast majority just drops soon after, and just put a "complete" slapped on it.

personal trainer is a good example, there are others as well, i wouldnt doubt long live the princess to also be dropped, as the talk was that "the ending is just because people voted, i have alot of stories to tell yet", but now, last few updates were "story only" basically with minimal sex scenes, and Belle is starting to sound like the game may not be long in this world...

so i wouldnt take what the dev said as garantee of anything.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im just saying, when one of these games release a "ending story" doesnt matter if they promissed x routes, and lots of loving for all characters, vast majority just drops soon after, and just put a "complete" slapped on it.

I'd agree with you if that was the case, but the game was always supposed to have 2 main endings/objectives. One is to find out what happened to MC's dad and that one is done, the other one is to find a prom date.

So it's not like anybody in the team or among the fans actually considers the game close to being done at the moment.

We could have this conversation again after all the schoolgirls have their routes and once the dating system/prom has been added subsequently.
2025 is when the Tech Update II will be released when DarkCookie decides to redraw every art asset in the game because he doesn't like how it looks like it was made in 2020.
You kinda make it sound like the reworks are random, which they really aren't. It's been clear for years now that everything that was implemente before 0.15 will be reworked fully, that everything that was implemented starting with 0.17 will stay as it is and that 0.15/0.16 content will get some kind of smaller or larger touchup.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

personal trainer is a good example, there are others as well, i wouldnt doubt long live the princess to also be dropped, as the talk was that "the ending is just because people voted, i have alot of stories to tell yet", but now, last few updates were "story only" basically with minimal sex scenes, and Belle is starting to sound like the game may not be long in this world...

Less talking out of your ass, please. Long Live the Princess will never be "dropped", and it's delivering exactly what was promised (and more so). LLtP is nearing the end of its planned development after over four years, and that is a good thing. Please don't lump me in with devs who abandon their projects because they can't wait to play with shiny new toys. That's not what I do, and I find myself insulted that you insinuate that I'm that kind of person. You can be better than that.

Your claims about voting and the latest updates are impossible to respond properly to since they have no relation to reality whatsoever.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
2025 is when the Tech Update II will be released when DarkCookie decides to redraw every art asset in the game because he doesn't like how it looks like it was made in 2020. At that point the Judith update will be planned for 2026, but you know what they say: you can't rush greatness!
Tech Update II will be to update the game to 4k :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes