cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Small 0.20.12 Update (Pre-Tech - Part 2) (Patreon)

Content
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 2nd small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes.

If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

------------------------------------------------------

Which characters got new scenes?:

Jenny
Maria
Eve
Crystal
Diane
Liu

Found a bug? Report here:

Thanks to those supporting us all this time, and those who send us all the feedback. Make sure to watch our daily live stream to see the development!

-DC

Changelog 0.20.12 (Pre-tech - Part 2):

New Content:

Six new animations (three with at least two variants).
Including the restoration of an older, fan-favourite scene.
Several new mini-events, to trigger new animations.
Sploosh's ideal pizza party made a reality.
Improvements:

Rebuilt the milking minigame to improve fluid animation and performance.
Improved the transitions into and out of the milking minigame.
Allowed Diane to be milked during pregnancy and nursing for increased payouts.
Bug Fixes:

Removed long-disused variables from state machines, to reduce save sizes.
Fixed a case where Anon would not wave as scripted.
Added missing face for Chico and updated references to it.
Prevented Maria's apartment intro triggering at night which would lead to missing art.
Tweaked activation of Diane's first milk quest to avoid conflict with first conception attempt with Maria.
Fixed Diane's costume changing in the middle of her breeding scene and smoothed transitions.
Ensured Jenny's arms and face stay attached when handing over the photo from the attic.
Improved robustness of variant data seeding for the cookie jar.

banner release2012.jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Small 0.20.12 Update (Pre-Tech - Part 2) (Patreon)

Content
This is NOT the "Tech Update", but a 2nd small update containing new scenes for various characters already existing in the game. So the new map and widescreen is not part of this small update, but will be in the upcoming Tech Update (see progress bar). We are still working on the Tech Update in parallel with these new batch of scenes.

If you are a Patron supporting us, you can access a unique private download link on our website by linking your Patreon account here (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

If you are a not a Patron but want to play our latest patch, you will have to wait for our public links to be ready, roughly within 24 hours (OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE):

Which characters got new scenes?:

Jenny
Maria
Eve
Crystal
Diane
Liu

Found a bug? Report here:

Thanks to those supporting us all this time, and those who send us all the feedback. Make sure to watch our daily live stream to see the development!

-DC

Changelog 0.20.12 (Pre-tech - Part 2):

New Content:

Six new animations (three with at least two variants).
Including the restoration of an older, fan-favourite scene.
Several new mini-events, to trigger new animations.
Sploosh's ideal pizza party made a reality.
Improvements:

Rebuilt the milking minigame to improve fluid animation and performance.
Improved the transitions into and out of the milking minigame.
Allowed Diane to be milked during pregnancy and nursing for increased payouts.
Bug Fixes:

Removed long-disused variables from state machines, to reduce save sizes.
Fixed a case where Anon would not wave as scripted.
Added missing face for Chico and updated references to it.
Prevented Maria's apartment intro triggering at night which would lead to missing art.
Tweaked activation of Diane's first milk quest to avoid conflict with first conception attempt with Maria.
Fixed Diane's costume changing in the middle of her breeding scene and smoothed transitions.
Ensured Jenny's arms and face stay attached when handing over the photo from the attic.
Improved robustness of variant data seeding for the cookie jar.

View attachment 1481018
That was... fast...

Reactions: Buddha330

rawnijean4u

Jul 29, 2020
I guess they're just teases of future updates, but within the image files for the current version (0.20.12) there are naked pregnant versions of Bissette, Roz (also one of Roz holding the baby in hospital bed), Judith and Lily; and naked versions of Beth (donut shop lady), coach Bridget, Priya (doctor in hospital basement), Anna (yoga instructor), and Sara showing her boobs in apartment lobby. If anyone knows whether there's a route to reach these, please share.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I guess they're just teases of future updates, but within the image files for the current version (0.20.12) there are naked pregnant versions of Bissette, Roz (also one of Roz holding the baby in hospital bed), Judith and Lily; and naked versions of Beth (donut shop lady), coach Bridget, Priya (doctor in hospital basement), Anna (yoga instructor), and Sara showing her boobs in apartment lobby. If anyone knows whether there's a route to reach these, please share.
Yeah I saw the same but I don't think you can get any of those as for now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I saw the same but I don't think you can get any of those as for now.
Nothing in there is in the game yet. No need to even try finding dubious ways to outcode the devs

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nothing in there is in the game yet. No need to even try finding dubious ways to outcode the devs
Has nothing to do with trying to find ways to outcode the devs. Lmao
It is interesting to see the raw pictures because he switched from full pictures to layered ones. (That you can see wen you unpack the rpa)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Has nothing to do with trying to find ways to outcode the devs. Lmao
It is interesting to see the raw pictures because he switched from full pictures to layered ones. (That you can see wen you unpack the rpa)
He started the layered/"rig" system around the Diane's barn remake in 2018-ish. Most of the notremake girls (some Debbie/Erik/Mia-ish/etc) are still comeplete images and 1 of the reasons they're getting a remake some day

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He started the layered/"rig" system around the Diane's barn remake in 2018-ish. Most of the notremake girls (some Debbie/Erik/Mia-ish/etc) are still comeplete images and 1 of the reasons they're getting a remake some day
Yeah I know that why I started to check out the raw images because it's super interesting. (for someone who doesnt watch the streams I guess) I think he just included the non ingame layers because why not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah I know that why I started to check out the raw images because it's super interesting. (for someone who doesnt watch the streams I guess) I think he just included the non ingame layers because why not.
He did draw them a while ago so why not dump them in the game while the other routes get made. Make it something like a backup if his hardware craps out, not like most people even know they're there unless you unren the rpa

Reactions: Johnny90H30

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
He did draw them a while ago so why not dump them in the game while the other routes get made. Make it something like a backup if his hardware craps out, not like most people even know they're there unless you unren the rpa
Yeah thought the same.

Reactions: Johnny90H30

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
ehh im playing this game prtty long and i kinda hook into it, but when i at the stage where i need to breed diane its suddenly crash and it keep happening. "
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_milk_cups[M_diane.pregnancy.to_belly_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_shirtless_a_milk_cups')" appear. even tho i re extract the game its still the same. can someone help me. i really enjoy this game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ehh im playing this game prtty long and i kinda hook into it, but when i at the stage where i need to breed diane its suddenly crash and it keep happening. "
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'diane_arms_[M_diane.outfit.get]_a_milk_cups[M_diane.pregnancy.to_belly_string]': could not find image. (u'diane_arms_shirtless_a_milk_cups')" appear. even tho i re extract the game its still the same. can someone help me. i really enjoy this game
You can install my mod which should fix this issue.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes