Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
The update takes time, but it does not bother me, because my life keeps me so busy that I can only play every few months anyway

Reactions: Johnny90H30

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As former mod for DC this entire thread has become hilarious. 90% of people have no freaking idea what they are talking about but keep complaining about a FREE game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I mean, even Sploosh wrote on discord some time ago that it's frustrating to see so little movement. You have consider that the main story was supposed to take ~6 to 7 months or so at the first and the tech update was meant to take 3-4. In the end it'll probably 26 or so combined and at that point it's likely that it'll be ~ 3 years between Ronda winning her poll (may 2019) and getting her update. It's normal that people start to ask, whether that really wasn't avoidable.

Of course there are reasons, but many people can of course read and count. And I'm not talking about those who just make stuff up to complain...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean, even Sploosh wrote on discord some time ago that it's frustrating to see so little movement. You have consider that the main story was supposed to take ~6 to 7 months or so at the first and the tech update was meant to take 3-4. In the end it'll probably 26 or so combined and at that point it's likely that it'll be ~ 3 years between Ronda winning her poll (may 2019) and getting her update. It's normal that people start to ask, whether that really wasn't avoidable.

Of course there are reasons, but many people can of course read and count. And I'm not talking about those who just make stuff up to complain...
Unless that's the biggest typo in the history of typos or you don't go into other threads much, but it's a big thing to believe

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

Oh no. I 100% didn't mean you or other valid critique about the workflow and stuff. But some ppl are just braindead in here.
Sploosh never made it a secret if he is frustrated or mad or anything else. Even on stream. But i agree.
There are many avoidable issues currently but it started a long time ago. The main problem i see is the fact that the game got bigger and bigger but the team stayed little. And i remember a coder or something not showing up anymore and they had to try and get a new one and ppl who applied had no freaking idea what they had to do in the first place.
Same with drawing in DC's artstyle. Lots of ppl applied none made the cut as far as i remember. After a certain amount of time you just give up getting competent ppl on board anymore cause it becomes a waste of time.

And Sploosh ain't a magician either that can just pull new competent ppl out of the blue on demand. I would be frustrated as well. On the other hand they can look back and be proud of what they accomplished with the small team.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Oh no. I 100% didn't mean you or other valid critique about the workflow and stuff. But some ppl are just braindead in here.
Sploosh never made it a secret if he is frustrated or mad or anything else. Even on stream. But i agree.
There are many avoidable issues currently but it started a long time ago. The main problem i see is the fact that the game got bigger and bigger but the team stayed little. And i remember a coder or something not showing up anymore and they had to try and get a new one and ppl who applied had no freaking idea what they had to do in the first place.
Same with drawing in DC's artstyle. Lots of ppl applied none made the cut as far as i remember. After a certain amount of time you just give up getting competent ppl on board anymore cause it becomes a waste of time.

And Sploosh ain't a magician either that can just pull new competent ppl out of the blue on demand. I would be frustrated as well. On the other hand they can look back and be proud of what they accomplished with the small team.
So you mean I've been right all those 3+ years ? Nice

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anybody knows which old scene got restored?
One of Diane's milking scenes.

I wouldn't even say that the team is too small in general. For their normal update circles it's pretty much fine and I'm indeed (strongly) against other people but DC working on the art for the game as long as it isn't 101% consistent. As long as there isn't more art to work with, there's no need to expand the team. I'd fully agree that it's hard to find good people who harmonize with the team and who'll commit to such a project for longer time.

But in this tech update case they really should have known that the tasks are massive and that their current team won't manage it in 4 or even 8 months. Unlike the art nobody will see who did which work and I'm sure it should have been possible to hire a few more people to help out for some time, even if they have to pay them above average. After all, they had the time to actually prepare this whole thing.

Now it'll be another rather frustrating experience for the players...

Last edited:
Reactions: sucklepuck

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I wouldn't even say that the team is too small in general. For their normal update circles it's pretty much fine and I'm indeed (strongly) against other people but DC working on the art for the game as long as it isn't 101% consistent. As long as there isn't more art to work with, there's no need to expand the team. I'd fully agree that it's hard to find good people who harmonize with the team and who'll commit to such a project for longer time.

But in this tech update case they really should have known that the tasks are massive and that their current team won't manage it in 4 or even 8 months. Unlike the art nobody will see who did which work and I'm sure it should have been possible to hire a few more people to help out for some time, even if they have to pay them above average. After all, they had the time to actually prepare this whole thing.

Now it'll be another rather frustrating experience for the players...
True. Even outsourcing some of the work would have worked. But if you constantly fail to get some ppl on board cause they either leave without notice or can't copy the art style or just in general create more work instead of less you keep what you have and work with that.

I think it will stay a frustating experience for a while. They have to find a middle ground in update size and frequency.
Cause if it takes to long ppl complain.
And if its just a bit of content per update ppl complain.

Now that i think of it. People always complained as far as i can remember. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Redwit

Dec 25, 2018
Info for people: This is just an introduction to the characters (basicly), you have 1 scene with nudity and one with partial. It's an Alpha version so you cant do much (3 minutes of gameplay at best). But the art is spot on and if the creator really grinds out updates and works seriously hard on this then it will be a great game.
Looks like that's exactly what happened.

Reactions: roger545353535353

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
I have a strange problem. When Okita masturbates MC to make the potion it gets locked in a loop. No amount of clicking or skipping effects it, she just keeps jerking him. I can't progress past this scene.

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes