Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So you mean I've been right all those 3+ years ? Nice
After my daugher showed me how to search for your posts only (which made it alot easier) i have to conclude that the answer to this question is yes. On the other hand i am quite proud i made it to page 900+ on my own before asking for help :ROFLMAO:

And while it was a really old post from you we really do have content till 2030 for Summertime Saga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gabaw

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
After my daugher showed me how to search for your posts only (which made it alot easier) i have to conclude that the answer to this question is yes. On the other hand i am quite proud i made it to page 900+ on my own before asking for help :ROFLMAO:

And while it was a really old post from you we really do have content till 2030 for Summertime Saga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This part is very troubling ...... "Yes sweetie, help your old dad to search for lewds in this 100% legit notprondump forum. And whatever you do/happens, don't look at anything"

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This part is very troubling ...... "Yes sweetie, help your old dad to search for lewds in this 100% legit notprondump forum. And whatever you do/happens, don't look at anything"
1. i am not that old i just smell like it.
2. I got busted over a year ago. BUT my daughters all but one are adult and out the house but also play some games here so the fallout wasn't that bad.

But eating fruits like Banana etc. is an absolute no go. Someone will get roasted into oblivion. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe his daughter is grown? Idk, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
Two adults and one teenage girl who will roast me on every chance she gets. But on the bright side i am old. I always blame every wrong i do on dementia. I don't know the lady personally but if we ever meet she probably be mad af at me.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Hoey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
does anyone know what will be the new things on the tech update?
16:9 backgrounds/scenes
Re-code the entire game to be "future-proof"
(Maybe) a new batch of lewds

When in doubt, search around the thread/main page/wiki for the entire changelist DC polled earlier this year

coperp04

May 30, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/scene/sex.rpy", line 354, in <module>
StopIteration:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/josephine/scene/sex.rpyc", line 354, in script
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Mon Nov 08 10:53:38 2021
```
can someone help me about this please I didnt install any mods only incestpatch and I even delete the game fully and reinstall it and that didnt fix it eather is it something wrong about the game or is it something about me doing something wrong please help me out

Last edited:

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
This may get drowned in posts, but...

Considering the result from the last poll, it seems like Erik's is one of the least popular routes in the whole game now, and no wonder why. It was the update that broke the game and introduced branching paths that has no purpose other than being a nuisance. The story itself is not very pleasant, the outcome is decided by a single choice, and the outcomes themselves are not really satisfying.

The poll mentions that the route would get an improvement/rework if selected (and doesn't look like it will any time soon). I don't know to what extent it will be reworked, but here's a small idea I have:

For starters, I think the problem with the route can go down to the fact that Erik is also fucking Mrs. Johnson and I bet a lot of people, me included, didn't like that, and also the fact that the whole focus of the route is getting HIM laid. I think a different focus should help improve the story slightly. And all of this, of course, in consideration to the what the game already has, minus some things, like scenes including Erik like the threesome or repurpose the whole poker thing.

So, for the focus, I'd say that instead of the route being about getting Erik laid, it should be about making him stand on his feet and win his mom's trust. Make it so Erik is mostly bothered/depressed about his mom pestering him about his hobbies. From this, the MC should introduce the idea of Erik getting into esports to win money for his family and show his mom that he is not a failure for playing. This allows the MC to get close to Mrs. Johnson with no weird shit like Erik fucking her, while also giving Erik a purpose and more personality. It also gives you an excuse to get close to June, so hear me out.

So when it comes to the structure of the story, I'd lay it like this, it needs 3 acts, so, in order:

Act 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Act 2:

Act 3:

So yeah, that's basically my idea on how to fix Erik's route. I'm willing to bet with this premise it will get a little bit more popular in the polls, or so I hope. I aimed to fix mostly Erik involvement in the story. This way you can have both June, Mrs. Johanson, and that yoga woman I keep forgetting about.

Or so I hope. After the shitty threesome with Tony... Eh... I guess you could still reuse the shitty threesomes with Erik as an option, but it would be ideal if the whole thing would get completely scrapped.

Dunno how many people will read this, I may join Summertime Saga's discord and post that there too, but I hope you like it if you read all this wall of text all the way here. Take it with a grain of salt, though, is only my opinion and how I believe the route can work better than what we have, and, again, seeing how unpopular it is compared to other stories in the games, this could be a good shot.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This may get drowned in posts, but...

Considering the result from the last poll, it seems like Erik's is one of the least popular routes in the whole game now, and no wonder why. It was the update that broke the game and introduced branching paths that has no purpose other than being a nuisance. The story itself is not very pleasant, the outcome is decided by a single choice, and the outcomes themselves are not really satisfying.

The poll mentions that the route would get an improvement/rework if selected (and doesn't look like it will any time soon). I don't know to what extent it will be reworked, but here's a small idea I have:

For starters, I think the problem with the route can go down to the fact that Erik is also fucking Mrs. Johnson and I bet a lot of people, me included, didn't like that, and also the fact that the whole focus of the route is getting HIM laid. I think a different focus should help improve the story slightly. And all of this, of course, in consideration to the what the game already has, minus some things, like scenes including Erik like the threesome or repurpose the whole poker thing.

So, for the focus, I'd say that instead of the route being about getting Erik laid, it should be about making him stand on his feet and win his mom's trust. Make it so Erik is mostly bothered/depressed about his mom pestering him about his hobbies. From this, the MC should introduce the idea of Erik getting into esports to win money for his family and show his mom that he is not a failure for playing. This allows the MC to get close to Mrs. Johnson with no weird shit like Erik fucking her, while also giving Erik a purpose and more personality. It also gives you an excuse to get close to June, so hear me out.

So when it comes to the structure of the story, I'd lay it like this, it needs 3 acts, so, in order:

Act 1:

Act 2:

Act 3:

So yeah, that's basically my idea on how to fix Erik's route. I'm willing to bet with this premise it will get a little bit more popular in the polls, or so I hope. I aimed to fix mostly Erik involvement in the story. This way you can have both June, Mrs. Johanson, and that yoga woman I keep forgetting about.

Or so I hope. After the shitty threesome with Tony... Eh... I guess you could still reuse the shitty threesomes with Erik as an option, but it would be ideal if the whole thing would get completely scrapped.

Dunno how many people will read this, I may join Summertime Saga's discord and post that there too, but I hope you like it if you read all this wall of text all the way here. Take it with a grain of salt, though, is only my opinion and how I believe the route can work better than what we have, and, again, seeing how unpopular it is compared to other stories in the games, this could be a good shot.
The Problem you will face is that you need alot of traction for this to even be considered with alot of patreons behind it as that would include alot of work and rework of stuff and even some stuff being thrown out that DC and the team already did.

Another problem you would face is that IF you manage to get DC and Sploosh to actually do any of that they rework yet another element of the game which would put future polls even further behind, everyone would start bombarding them with new ideas for story elements. And of course they would get mad if their idea would be deemed unworthy.

YOUR best bet is making a mod for that and getting some ppl together to make it happen. Cause i don't see any way for you to get any of this done or convince DC and Sploosh to make any of that.
If you do. Kudos to you. But i don't see how any of this would work without some serious headache or backlash from the community towards them if they did that.

Also least favorite is Erik poll wise? Have you heard about a girl named Judith? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
StopIteration:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/josephine/scene/sex.rpyc", line 354, in script
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
target = renpy.python.py_eval(target)
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\bfher\Desktop\Yeni klasör\cirt\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
StopIteration:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.12
Mon Nov 08 10:53:38 2021
```
can someone help me about this please I didnt install any mods only incestpatch and I even delete the game fully and reinstall it and that didnt fix it eather is it something wrong about the game or is it something about me doing something wrong please help me out
Don't use faulty gallery unlockers.

You may be lucky opening the console (SHIFT+O) and type:

unlock_all_scenes()

Reactions: coperp04

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Don't use faulty gallery unlockers.

You may be lucky opening the console (SHIFT+O) and type:

unlock_all_scenes()
We really need to spam report the OP so that a random mod crawls out enough into here and removes that POS unlocker link that just breaks everything

Reactions: coperp04
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes