j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@AmazonessKing:
At least in my view that would indeed be quite a degradation of Erik and his role in the game and actually even a more boring story. There are way too many games where MC's male friends are nothing but plot devices and have no role at all when it comes to sex or any of the lewd stuff. I always liked that SS was a bit different.

I mean, I get that some people don't like threesomes but that doesn't mean that the game can't have any. Is it really so bad to only agree with ~98% of the content?

It's certainly true that Erik's story and the choices will be changed quite a bit, but losing the threesome and his relationship with Mrs. Johnson would objectively be pretty bad...

But yeah, last but not least I'd agree with Miðgarðsormr that it's probably close to impossible to convince either Sploosh or DC. After all, DC specifically wrote the story as it is and Sploosh seesm to like stuff like threesomes etc. even more than DC.

Edit: As to why his story isn't that propular? Those who like milfs will likely perfer others like Debbie/Diane/Maria/Tina/Melonia and those who like the schoolgirls probably won't have June, who is basically just a female version of Erik, as one of their first choices.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be any time traveling in this game???
Almost certainly not, at least not on any significant scale. The "best" I could imagine is another Roz joke where MC has to fuck her younger self or so.

Reactions: SSJGOD

NatureGoodness

Oct 2, 2019
New guy here, but are there ever any discussions about making "Even Less Incest Implication" mod? Can be done with additional dialogues or small events that give more concrete handwave / headcanons about the relationships between characters. I liked that one instance where Jenny is ranting about Debbie and our Dad she berates them by saying "I KNOW they're fucking!" which is a lil worldbuilding line. There are also some old family lines that still slips to the cracks, this mod can help fill them without official patches. I spot one where Jenny is inviting us to star in her video, saying Mom.

I'm only halfway through so pardon if newer contents address these issues.
- Give more last names.
(firmly set the relationship between charas. Give new one to Frank/Main Character, Diane, Jenny, Erik, etc)
- Give concrete explanation why Debbie and Mrs.Johnson are taking young adult renters in the first place.
(Just simple dialogue or text addition that explain that It was a social worker program. They get payment from govt for doing that, hence why Jenny can get away from not paying Debbie for so long)
- Jenny's backstory
(She's Diane ex-husband's cousin, hence them knowing each other but with a spat between them. She was sent to the city to live with Diane's household but the divorce happened, and she was rolled into Debbie's social work program instead.)
- The status for the college
(It's a community college located on a refurbished highschool, hence the architecture. Make some characters complain about that fact. Maybe Chad who hangs around in the hallway can says things like "Man, I spent 5 years here when this place's a highschool. I graduated and they turn this shit here into a college. Now I'm stuck for another 5! or even 6! ". Change Principal Smith's title into Dean Smith. Maybe make Annie an assistant lecturer to explains her brownosing.)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
New guy here, but are there ever any discussions about making "Even Less Incest Implication" mod? Can be done with additional dialogues or small events that give more concrete handwave / headcanons about the relationships between characters. I liked that one instance where Jenny is ranting about Debbie and our Dad she berates them by saying "I KNOW they're fucking!" which is a lil worldbuilding line. There are also some old family lines that still slips to the cracks, this mod can help fill them without official patches. I spot one where Jenny is inviting us to star in her video, saying Mom.

I'm only halfway through so pardon if newer contents address these issues.
- Give more last names.
(firmly set the relationship between charas. Give new one to Frank/Main Character, Diane, Jenny, Erik, etc)
- Give concrete explanation why Debbie and Mrs.Johnson are taking young adult renters in the first place.
(Just simple dialogue or text addition that explain that It was a social worker program. They get payment from govt for doing that, hence why Jenny can get away from not paying Debbie for so long)
- Jenny's backstory
(She's Diane ex-husband's cousin, hence them knowing each other but with a spat between them. She was sent to the city to live with Diane's household but the divorce happened, and she was rolled into Debbie's social work program instead.)
- The status for the college
(It's a community college located on a refurbished highschool, hence the architecture. Make some characters complain about that fact. Maybe Chad who hangs around in the hallway can says things like "Man, I spent 5 years here when this place's a highschool. I graduated and they turn this shit here into a college. Now I'm stuck for another 5! or even 6! ". Change Principal Smith's title into Dean Smith. Maybe make Annie an assistant lecturer to explains her brownosing.)
Jenny is back to being Debbie's daughter since last main story build, so you'll have to de-mod that out now

rawnijean4u

Jul 29, 2020
With the art having already been done for Roz' pregnancy, it seems that event will be the trigger to progress the Priya storyline in the hospital basement in future updates, per the question Priya asks MC. I was hopeful it would be the Mom.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to automatically accept all plugins in a scene? I understand it's a safety measure and I remember the whole directory deleting mess that happened that time, but let's be serious, who checks?
The wut ?
With the art having already been done for Roz' pregnancy, it seems that event will be the trigger to progress the Priya storyline in the hospital basement in future updates, per the question Priya asks MC. I was hopeful it would be the Mom.
Both of them are in no route so far, so even if that would happen "some day", it's so far in the future, nobody knows when or even if it'll ever be polled (even if Roz has preg art)

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Ain't nothing wrong with hooking your bro up with a girl.
Then don't make said girl an eligible romantic choice. Make her some online dating deal or something. As I mentioned, my biggest problem with that route is how it locks you out of content, and I think DC already mentioned getting rid of that dumb design, am I wrong?

The Problem you will face is that you need alot of traction for this to even be considered with alot of patreons behind it as that would include alot of work and rework of stuff and even some stuff being thrown out that DC and the team already did.

Another problem you would face is that IF you manage to get DC and Sploosh to actually do any of that they rework yet another element of the game which would put future polls even further behind, everyone would start bombarding them with new ideas for story elements. And of course they would get mad if their idea would be deemed unworthy.

YOUR best bet is making a mod for that and getting some ppl together to make it happen. Cause i don't see any way for you to get any of this done or convince DC and Sploosh to make any of that.
If you do. Kudos to you. But i don't see how any of this would work without some serious headache or backlash from the community towards them if they did that.

Also least favorite is Erik poll wise? Have you heard about a girl named Judith? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, as I mentioned, if people liked the idea, you guys should talk about it more often. So far Erik's route is my personal least favorite route, on top of all the problems I mentioned like the fact that the game broke with his update. As I mentioned, if the whole thing is going to get reworked (because of the rigging system and new animation methods), might as well rework the whole thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't make it into the game, though, it wouldn't be the first dumb decision taken by DC, but who am I to judge. As for the mod, I don't care enough to do that, I think mods can improve what are otherwise shitty games, but I'm not a fan of doing those, since at that point, I just can do my own version of it in my own game, and, well, there's already a better version of Erik in the form of Dex in Dandy Boy Adventures. It's basically the same character, with none of the drawbacks of Erik (crybaby guy that for some reason is fucking his mom, or cornering you with options).

As for Erik being the least popular option, I mean it. He scored barely 2% in the last poll, while Judith actually scored 51%. I think Judith lack of popularity in previous polls was due to other options being better, not necessarily for her being unpopular, but I don't think Judith ever scored 2%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@AmazonessKing:
At least in my view that would indeed be quite a degradation of Erik and his role in the game and actually even a more boring story. There are way too many games where MC's male friends are nothing but plot devices and have no role at all when it comes to sex or any of the lewd stuff. I always liked that SS was a bit different.

I mean, I get that some people don't like threesomes but that doesn't mean that the game can't have any. Is it really so bad to only agree with ~98% of the content?

It's certainly true that Erik's story and the choices will be changed quite a bit, but losing the threesome and his relationship with Mrs. Johnson would objectively be pretty bad...

But yeah, last but not least I'd agree with Miðgarðsormr that it's probably close to impossible to convince either Sploosh or DC. After all, DC specifically wrote the story as it is and Sploosh seesm to like stuff like threesomes etc. even more than DC.

Edit: As to why his story isn't that propular? Those who like milfs will likely perfer others like Debbie/Diane/Maria/Tina/Melonia and those who like the schoolgirls probably won't have June, who is basically just a female version of Erik, as one of their first choices.
That's the thing, MC male friends SHOULD BE NOTHING BUT PLOT DEVICES in these games. I don't give a single shit about him or his friendship, but I don't want to diminish the role he already has. He should be a sidekick at best and giving him so much spotlight is most probably the reason why his route and himself are so unpopular. Being different doesn't equal good, and numbers talk for themselves.

And here is the thing, Erik's route ultimately won a poll for it to be in the game in the first place, meaning Erik's poll was popular BEFORE the actual plot was revealed, and I don't doubt the reason was Mrs. Johnson alone, since she is a fit MILF, and that's a rarity. So you have to wonder what brought Erik from being so popular it won a poll, to only scoring 2% in a poll when other routes like Roxxy's or Debbie's route remain popular even after it already won once. I think it has less to do with archetype or fetishes and more to do with the plot since Roxxy's plot is praised to this day for Summertime Saga's standards.

That being said, what I propose will most likely make everyone happy: Erik will be fulfilled, Mrs. Johnson friendship will remain the same if not better, June will get probably a better relationship than what she got, and the MC will not be locked out of any of the girls at the end, which is one of the biggest criticism the game got as well, and also, as I mentioned again, you can keep the threesome if you want as an option in the end, but you got to ask: Why keep content than more than 90% of your audience will actively avoid anyway?

Hell, who the hell will find it hot seeing this guy have sex in the first place? That's the biggest question when it comes to this. It's probably one of the biggest boner killers in the entire game.

Thanks for reading, though.

EDIT:
Confirmed by I think the mods or devs? Erik will have a full Rework as well as Mia. Also, the plot WON'T revolve around getting Erik laid. You don't need a scientist to figure that's the best choice.
1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Reifon and KingRei

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Almost certainly not, at least not on any significant scale. The "best" I could imagine is another Roz joke where MC has to fuck her younger self or so.

Seems like the perfect game to add time traveling at some point. Anyway, thank you for the response.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It had been a long time since I gave a review to the game, the plot evolved too much, many sexy and exciting women. Without a doubt to be wrong, it will become a game that will transcend and will be remembered for a long time

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That's the thing, MC male friends SHOULD BE NOTHING BUT PLOT DEVICES in these games. I don't give a single shit about him or his friendship, but I don't want to diminish the role he already has. He should be a sidekick at best and giving him so much spotlight is most probably the reason why his route and himself are so unpopular. Being different doesn't equal good, and numbers talk for themselves.
Just because you don't care doesn't mean everybody thinks like you. There's a reason why they added the Tony/Maria threesome just last update and why DC's patrons voted for it. Simple as that.
And here is the thing, Erik's route ultimately won a poll for it to be in the game in the first place, meaning Erik's poll was popular BEFORE the actual plot was revealed, and I don't doubt the reason was Mrs. Johnson alone, since she is a fit MILF, and that's a rarity. So you have to wonder what brought Erik from being so popular it won a poll, to only scoring 2% in a poll when other routes like Roxxy's or Debbie's route remain popular even after it already won once. I think it has less to do with archetype or fetishes and more to do with the plot since Roxxy's plot is praised to this day for Summertime Saga's standards.
I'd say Erik's branch was pretty popular back then because of the incest and because there were just fewer popular characters in the game in general. It's true that his story isn't very good right now and needs to be redone, just as Mia's, but that doesn't mean that it'll fundamentally change. The choices will likely be changed, but I doubt they'll remove them completely. The focus will probably indeed change too, as DC said, then again quite some time ago, that Erik should be a much better friend than he is now.

So in short why that part of the story isn't popular anymor? He has some content (which makes people less prone to vote, as we've seen with Debbie, Roxxy, etc.) and the girls in his story just aren't that popular compared to basically everybody else by now, either.

I'd even go further and say if June isn't for Erik, there's objectively not even a reason for her to be in the game. To me it looks like she was specifically designed so people wouldn't mind if he gets her. After all she's a mix of Judith and Eve but without Judith's tits and without Eve's cute (and by now sexy) nerdiness.

That being said, what I propose will most likely make everyone happy: Erik will be fulfilled, Mrs. Johnson friendship will remain the same if not better, June will get probably a better relationship than what she got, and the MC will not be locked out of any of the girls at the end, which is one of the biggest criticism the game got as well, and also, as I mentioned again, you can keep the threesome if you want as an option in the end, but you got to ask: Why keep content than more than 90% of your audience will actively avoid anyway?
First of all, you'll never make everyone happy, especially not in a game this large. And next to that, you should keep that kind of content if that's your vision of the game? Just running behind your own patrons producing the stuff that's 95% popular makes every game the same. The fact that they added trans Eve to the game should really tell you everything you need to know.

DC does indeed like the choices a lot and it seems unlikely that they'll be removed completely. You don't have to like that but you can hardly blame him to make his game as he wants. Next to the fact that there are good reasons for them to be there.

Hell, who the hell will find it hot seeing this guy have sex in the first place? That's the biggest question when it comes to this. It's probably one of the biggest boner killers in the entire game.
It's optional. I'm not sure how many poeple are really upset about opional, positive sharing content. There was zero outrage about the recent Tony/Maria thing, so why should it be different with Erik and Mrs. Johnson? Especially since for example like the telescope scenes actually add good and rather kinky content to the game for those who like that kind of stuff.

EDIT:
Confirmed by I think the mods or devs? Erik will have a full Rework as well as Mia. Also, the plot WON'T revolve around getting Erik laid. You don't need a scientist to figure that's the best choice.
View attachment 1491886 View attachment 1491887
It's a discord mod and it's of course true that Mia, Debbie and Erik will get a full rework, as did Jenny and Diane. That has been the plan for 3 years by now. Right now Erik's story is mainly about MC buying stuff for him which is just not good, just as Jenny's old content was objectively really bad.

So it's indeed very likely that the focus will shift. They'll become more jewish, the art and quests will be redone, the choices will be changed, etc. but that doesn't mean that the part with Mrs. Johnson or June will be removed completely.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... massive wall of stuff
They'll become more jewish, the quests will be redone, the choices will be changed, etc. but that doesn't mean that the part with Mrs. Johnson or June will be removed completely.
Need to open a new empty debate whether or not this is a good thing. Making it a religious war would be even better

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Need to open a new empty debate whether or not this is a good thing.
Honestly? I have no idea. That part of the main story dialogs seemed over the top for my liking and if they would continue it's probably a net negative. Not because they are jewish, but simply because there are just too many puns and jokes.

cebastians69

Dec 27, 2018
Buena stengo problemas estoy haciendo la historia principal y cuando lleog a la parte de hacerlo con la esposa del pizzero entro al almacen donde esta la cama roja pero de hai no se q hacer

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Just because you don't care doesn't mean everybody thinks like you
I'd say 98% of people think like I do, considering the poll results. As for Maria/Tony, it got a measly 6%, close to all other options with that percentage, and in the end, it won in the last second for some reason. Hardly a majority, and very, very close to that Erik's 3%. Even if you were to argue the number it's so low just because there are better options, consider Debbie content was voted multiple times before.

So in short why that part of the story isn't popular anymor? He has some content (which makes people less prone to vote, as we've seen with Debbie, Roxxy, etc.) and the girls in his story just aren't that popular compared to basically everybody else by now, either.

I'd even go further and say if June isn't for Erik, there's objectively not even a reason for her to be in the game. To me it looks like she was specifically designed so people wouldn't mind if he gets her. After all she's a mix of Judith and Eve but without Judith's tits and without Eve's cute (and by now sexy) nerdiness.
As I said, his route was very popular for Mrs. Johnson alone, most probably. It had potential, then the actual route came in, and everyone stopped caring. If there's a reason why those characters stopped being popular, is the route itself, after all, Roxxy route came out and, if something, she is more popular now.

As for June, I doubt it. Every girl in the game is for the MC, even Roz, with the exception of maybe some patrons. That's basically the whole point of these games and so far as I'm aware every girl presented as a character has been fucked by the MC or is eligible to do so. Again, only 3%/6% of people seem to think otherwise.

First of all, you'll never make everyone happy, especially not in a game this large. And next to that, you should keep that kind of content if that's your vision of the game? Just running behind your own patrons producing the stuff that's 95% popular makes every game the same. The fact that they added trans Eve to the game should really tell you everything you need to know.
Oh yeah, one of the dumbest decisions and why I stopped following the game for a while, tranny Eve, which basically ruined the potential of the whole route because it had to appeal to both while making none satisfying, while I also remember it was originally supposed to be a trap, so there goes the whole "it's the dev's vision!". In either case, sure, if this is what DC wants, there's nothing to do about it, but that's not the point. Not being able to please everyone isn't an excuse to divide your audience or relocate resources to things the BIG majority of your audience will not enjoy. The updates are already too slow as it is.

As for the content itself, after checking the messages myself, it reads like they will remove it entirely. You can check their discord yourself and read them, and if that's the case, those are excellent news. If they are remaking the route, makes sense not to waste time on something most people didn't enjoy.

but that doesn't mean that the part with Mrs. Johnson or June will be removed completely.
True. But by the sound of it, Erik most likely won't be participating anymore, and if he does, will be in a single scene at best.
1636443516271.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes