j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Tech Update II will be to update the game to 4k :ROFLMAO:
You may be joking, but DC said recently that technically they could indeed release the game in 4k, given that that's the resolution he actually uses to draw the assets.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
You may be joking, but DC said recently that technically they could indeed release the game in 4k, given that that's the resolution he actually uses to draw the assets.
Well, in this case the game will be at least 10 GB in size :unsure::eek:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, in this case the game will be at least 10 GB in size :unsure::eek:
Which is almost certainly the reason why they don't even seem to consider it at the moment. But who knows, maybe a few years down the line once it's actually done as some kind of special version or such? :unsure:

Though I have no idea how much work it would actually be...

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
anyone can tell me if the spanish translation can work in the new version of the game? (the translation is for the version 20.11)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
anyone can tell me if the spanish translation can work in the new version of the game? (the translation is for the version 20.11)
Many translations will work as before, some will no longer work, and none of the new content will work. Work in the sense of not being translated. The game will just show the English original in such cases.

Szpricer

Aug 4, 2021
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpy", line 2296, in script call
    $ game.main()
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 71, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 224, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/pizzeria/interior/storage/storage.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/maria/button.rpyc", line 20, in script call
  File "game/scripts/characters/maria/dialogue/ano11.rpy", line 323, in script call
    call scene_maria_sex_storage (M_tony.watches)
  File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpy", line 395, in script
    return poly
  File "F:\X\X\X\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1493, in execute
    renpy.store._return = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expression)
  File "F:\X\X\X\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\X\X\X\SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_storage.rpy", line 395, in <module>
    return poly
NameError: name 'poly' is not defined
After sex with maria there's a crash. Is that heppened to anyone else ?

EDIT: Ok after reload this happens only if Tony is not around.

ElNakauo

Oct 23, 2021
it is not compatible with joiplay, I wanted to play with the Hairy mod and the extra lines but it cannot be played

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Who are the main character's relatives if you download the incest mod? Is Jenny his sister and Debbie his aunt?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
it is not compatible with joiplay, I wanted to play with the Hairy mod and the extra lines but it cannot be played
The game is perfectly playable with the Android APK they provide, no need for joiplay whatsoever. I don't know about the hairy mod but the works fine. I just got a small update btw/.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game is perfectly playable with the Android APK they provide, no need for joiplay whatsoever. I don't know about the hairy mod but the works fine. I just got a small update btw/.
Shamelessly plugging your own mod should be a deletable offence ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

Sbxn14

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know if there's an android download with both the naughty tribute mod and the extra incest lines mod installed? I tried installing it myself on pc version and using Joiplayer (or whatever its called) to play it but it never launches sadly.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know if there's an android download with both the naughty tribute mod and the extra incest lines mod installed? I tried installing it myself on pc version and using Joiplayer (or whatever its called) to play it but it never launches sadly.
Why not just get both on your PC and save all the hassle (and/or meme-worthy posts in here) ?

Reactions: Johnny90H30
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes