Aug 28, 2021
1. I like to think that they are leading the preg sex scenes. It'll take time, but more women will have those scenes too.
2. Eve cis or trans is your choice. If your game has her as trans, you made it happen.
I'm not stupid I had decided that Eve had a vagina but with the new update she has grown a penis hahahahha

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I bet that is the cherry on the pie, and the dev is leaving it intentionally for the gran finale.
Not really, no. Debbie would have had her pregnancy by now if DC's patrons had voted for it, but she lost both of these polls by quite badly.
And the plausible solution would have been so easy, especially since even the extended 16:9 map dos not have a fire department...
Just a fun fact, quite a few people wanted a fire department, but DC said it would add nothing substancial to the game and that the space could be used for better locations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf78

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I bet that is the cherry on the pie, and the dev is leaving it intentionally for the gran finale.
I bet that it ends up marrying the mom hence the wedding dress in the attic.
The wedding dress is obviously her's from when she married the MC's dad. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to impregnate the mom and marry her while creating a really awkward situation among literally everyone that knows them, but I don't see a wedding happening anytime soon.

Apr 3, 2020
Stuck on few missions. Anything that has to do with sugar tats I can not access. It says I need to follow eve to the tent but won't let me enter any point of access

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Stuck on few missions. Anything that has to do with sugar tats I can not access. It says I need to follow eve to the tent but won't let me enter any point of access
You know where it is and how to get there ? Have you tried different timeslots/weekend ? What does the phone hints say ? Did you put some wonky mods ? Are you doing 20 routes at once ?

Apr 3, 2020
You know where it is and how to get there ? Have you tried different timeslots/weekend ? What does the phone hints say ? Did you put some wonky mods ? Are you doing 20 routes at once ?
No mods. Trying to do the eve wants to talk to me in tent mission and also Trying to get paint for art project

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just a fun fact, quite a few people wanted a fire department, but DC said it would add nothing substancial to the game and that the space could be used for better locations.
Yeah, but the point is: there is no fire department. Would have made for some quite funny dialog lines to comment on how Diane's house would never had burned down if they only had a fire department.

Maybe they still do it.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes